Which is overall strongest Pokemon In Rejuvenation ( Your Opinion)

Pain

Hey!

So i want to know which is the strongest Pokemon in rejuvenation. I personally think that in all of rejuvenation Blaziken is the strongest. I could be wrong. So, I want to know what you guys think about this and why the Pokemon you've chosen is the stongest.

Thanks!

I think there is no "strongest" Pokèmon in Rejuv, if you can use your mons and strategies correctly. But, if I have to quote some good Pokèmons, maybe Cinderace with Libero, Swampert, Greninja, Blaziken, like you said, ...

Edited by NerfCaulifla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NerfCaulifla said:

I think there is no "strongest" Pokèmon in Rejuv, if you can use your mons and strategies correctly. But, if I have to quote some good Pokèmons, maybe Cinderace with Libero, Swampert, Greninja, Blaziken, like you said, ...

Ignore him, he's crazy.

The strongest Pokemon is definitely Haxorus.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Matchup moth aka Volcarona you get it really late though so if you want something good early game as well I would say Squirtle since shell smash is just insane move to have early game

If we're counting crests, then I would say Bastiodon. With the crest every single attack deals 50% damage back to the attacker and heals Bastiodon by the same amount. Mix that with metal burst and you got yourself a tank that can hit like a truck with the right stat set.

• Like 1

Besides Blaziken, I think Haxorus or Cinderace. I dont know why you said greninja. Because it isn't that strong. It is cool and all. But it is not so useful

• Like 1

IMO Crest Delcatty is the best pokemon in rejuv. You can't use it vs Saki but if it stays unnerfed in V13.5/14 you all know which mon will destroy the difficult fights.

Edit: I think Cinderace probably is the best that you can actually make use of though. Greninja is pretty bad cause no good moves for a long time. I do agree that Bastiodon or Beheeyem are the best mons that you can get regardless of starter choice.

Edited by Grimvalent

Ehh it's still a Delcatty at the end of the day. Stat boosts aside, it still has the same moveset, same abilities. Normalize is something I can see being useful but at that point just use a different pokemon. And you basically have to send it out first, where it can still be slaughtered even at high levels and stat boosts.

On 6/11/2022 at 11:29 AM, VMeemes said:

Ehh it's still a Delcatty at the end of the day. Stat boosts aside, it still has the same moveset, same abilities. Normalize is something I can see being useful but at that point just use a different pokemon. And you basically have to send it out first, where it can still be slaughtered even at high levels and stat boosts.

Why would anyone ever use normalize though? Unless ofcourse you are against like the dragon gym or something, It gets ok physical moves like fake out, double edge and sucker punch. It has decent special movepool with shadow ball, tbolt, grass knot and other weaker ones like water pulse and hp. 

It easily has a raw speed stat higher than dragapult at level 90. Attack about 25 raw points lower than Huge power Azumarill. On the special attacking side it has more raw sp attack than latias. Defensively It has more defense than suicine. (tho less bulky cause less hp) and the same SD as yveltal(less bulky cause less hp tho) All these calcs are at level 90 btw this pokemon can easily become like op if the level cap exceeds 100.

This is basically level 90 delcattys real stats holding the crest

Physical  Variant with jolly

HP:70

A:133

D:115

SD:98

S:153

Special Variant with Timid

HP:70

SA:118

D:115

SD:98

S:153

The only low stat is its hp

Edit: TBH you don't even need speed boosting nature 

Adamant A:151

Adamant S:136

Modest SA: 133

Edited by Grimvalent
Adding some more things

In terms of strongest in-game pokes (based on what you can get earlier-on that remain strong throughout):

Ciccino - this thing with skill link is utterly busted. The crest didn't really give it that much extra, but skill link + kings rock means anything it outspeeds it takes down

Mamoswine - Early game EQ / Ice Shard are fantastic and it doesn't fall short at all in late game

Typhlosion - Speedy Eruption go brr

Milotic (Poison/Fairy variant) - You get this after 11 or so badges so a bit later, but remains great for the rest of the game

Crest Bastiodon is definitely the strongest imo, but big shoutout to crest Delcatty/Beheeyem as well for late game shenanigans