If you were the developer of Pokémon Reborn

Gyaradoskiller

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would make the elite four and the champion's teams not be based on a single type, instead making them have multiple kinds of pokemon for maximum coverage (including megas and legendaries).

I would make their team have only strong legendaries and PULSE pokemon. Also I would make that after you beat the final gym Fern steals all your other badges so you need to rechallenge all the previous gym leaders with stronger and updated teams, with a new mega for each leader.

Edited by Farnsworth

I would make their team have only strong legendaries and PULSE pokemon. Also I would make that after you beat the final gym Fern steals all your other badges so you need to rechallenge all the previous gym leaders with stronger and updated teams, with a new mega for each leader.

I think that would be a bit over the edge. One legendary and one mega per team are enough. Besides, ame wouldn't make them invincible, since she already nerfed noel's team.

I think that would be a bit over the edge. One legendary and one mega per team are enough. Besides, ame wouldn't make them invincible, since she already nerfed noel's team.

It was a joke, however I do agree that the E4 should have one mega and legendary each. Also, some mega evolutions (weaker ones) should be available before challenging the E4 to make things fair.

Edited by Farnsworth

It was a joke, however I do agree that the E4 should have one mega and legendary each. Also, some mega evolutions (weaker ones) should be available before challenging the E4 to make thigns fair.

Reborn=/=fair

When in situations where you're trying to get certain IV/natures/shiny and you need to soft reset and check your party, the fact that the cursor always starts on Pokedex is quite annoying. And who actually uses their Pokedex anyway?

Hence, I suggest that it should be moved BELOW "Exit", since, I'm pretty sure Exit is used even less than Pokedex, and it would still be only 2 buttons away from accessing it. Or perhaps get rid of the Exit and just put the Pokedex there. That way, you'll have a much more direct access to view Party, and soft resetting and checking can be done more efficiently.

Get rid of the wind. That shit sucks. Trying to play when it's windy is the worst. It feels like I am literally fighting it. I know it has its uses (e.g. events for a few pokes), but it sucks so hard.

Maybe not get rid of it, but make it less laggy.

I'm sure someone has posted this, but I would add HM 02 to the game. Also I would add a few more TMs to the game and a feature that allows you to change the gender of your Pokemon.

A gender changing surgeon in the 7th street would be amazing. With a genderless option for every pokemon (and gender options for genderless pokemon, although that might mess up breeding).

Gender changing would be cool and helpful for breeding, but to make sense it would have to be done through some kind of magic rather than surgery. Because keep in mind when a guy gets a sex change, he can't suddenly get pregnant and give birth because his DNA and internal organs say he's still male.