Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

Radiation reborn will be on hold for a while as i disregarded certain credits and will bring them up when i reworked thing appropriately.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm new to this, apologized to respective person(s) and take down the download links until everything is resolved.

Edit: issue has been resolved. Never underappreciate the importance of credits. Will not happen again!

I will bring up the download links next week again with new updates:

• Nuclear Altforms for Gen 6 Pokemon
  • Added the Eeveelutions to radiation reborn with respective nuclear altforms as well.

bring on all bugs you can find!

• Like 1

Hi there :)

I just wanted to say thanks to you for making this awesome mod :) I really enjoy the added content as it keeps things fresh in Reborn. 

However I am facing a problem (Can't describe it perfectly, as I don't  have access to my save atm): I can't seem to progress further in the game?
The eastern part of the starting city is being attacked by the plants etc. and there is an underground sewer-ish type thing with a bunch of rat pokemon and a mysterious box moving on its own. (Apologies for not knowing more names, my actual pc is in repair right now.)

I am sure you know which area I mean, it is more towards the beginning of the game?

Does anyone have any pointers how to progress here? There is a locked door there for which I have no key, but it seems all other parts of the city are blocked off and the story doesn't really give me any clues where to progress the main quest as far as I can tell. Any help is much appreciated, and keep up the good work!

i believe its the part where you need to go to coral ward and talk to someone at the port.

the closed door  in the slums (the area with rats) is only optional later, you follow the mysterious box that moves around to reach the end. it may be a bit confusing for the first time but you will be fine :>after you talked to the poerson in coral ward you can head back to the forests enrance i believe, there you get cut.

If you're still looking for some help with Nuclear sprites, I've got some time on my hands. I can work on a few if you need. If not, oh well, thought I'd offer, and I'll be here if you need some in the future.
Either way, can't wait for the links to return. Just got my Ep.19 all set up with SWM, can't wait to bust through the last gyms with Paraboom. Been a LONG time coming.

### Downloads will be up again in the next hours! ###

• as mentioned earlier, Eevelutions will be implemented as well, with additional nuclear types.
  • as mentioned earlier, Nuclear altforms now go up to Generation 6 (spreadsheet updated).
  • some bugs / minor issues fixed.

However, important note:

as of the present download version, Plate of Arceus content (Altforms of Obstagoon, Mr.Rime, Castform and Mega-galar Slowbro) will be removed! 

This means, if you happen to use one of them and update to the recent version, be aware that they will be replaced by their original forms!

35 minutes ago, Fervis said:

### Downloads will be up again in the next hours! ###

• as mentioned earlier, Eevelutions will be implemented as well, with additional nuclear types.
  • as mentioned earlier, Nuclear altforms now go up to Generation 6 (spreadsheet updated).
  • some bugs / minor issues fixed.

However, important note:

as of the present download version, Plate of Arceus content (Altforms of Obstagoon, Mr.Rime, Castform and Mega-galar Slowbro) will be removed! 

This means, if you happen to use one of them and update to the recent version, be aware that they will be replaced by their original forms!

May i ask why is the case?

If I had to guess, based on a post that showed up in the Plates of Arceus thread at the same time the links went down....

The lack of accreditation was related to them and not the Pokemon uranium team...

Which does make me a bit sad that pokemon reborn doesn't seem to have a way to use mods together, or combine them yourself.... because I would if I could.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, イムカ said:

The lack of accreditation was related to them and not the Pokemon uranium team...

it was not an issue with the uranium team, though it was due to my carelessness regarding appropriate crediting others work that were used in this mod. And as I am 100% at fault i won't compromise the decisions made.

I  am grateful enough that i am able to use implementations of gen 8 so you can all have a wider variety of choices. of course as an addition to the uranium dex.

• Like 1

Maybe it would be possible to talk to them about distributing a version that patches the mod like how there is a patch for the base game? That way one would still have to download there mod originally, and no redistribution of there work would happen.... just a patch for said work,  you would have to go to them to get the original.

Sorry if suggesting this is too much, I am just thinking about how mods for mods work over in some of the other communities I am in, sorry.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

if you mean the gen8 upddates from the mod, of course!

the Eeevees though are already in.

I'm still waiting / working on nuclear mons and some other things i will add all together with an update.

This might have been asked before but I tried searching and it did not seem to be; is there a reason Beliaddon is now a female only evolution? It has a very gender-neutral design with very masculine traits, but also very feminine ones. It has a 50/50 gender ratio in the original game, and seeing as it doesn't fully evolve until level 72 and has to wait far longer even to get its best attacks it's not like the pokemon needed to be any harder to obtain. Is it a bug possibly?

Ah i didn't change it yet? Sorry, i had a suggestion from someone very early in development as in the style of the game Agony or a similar idea of a demon queen.

Nobody was directly mentioning it negatively, but of course i can change it back to its orginial evolution design!

Will add this in the next update then.

• Like 1