Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

18 hours ago, Fervis said:

It's ok. Also I think me not using cheats was the answer. I made it to the 2nd gym without getting black screened and it still works. Thank you for the help thpugh. Keep up the AMAZING work. If there is more problems in the future, I will let you know. I hope you have a great day.😃😃

• Like 1

do you mean in an existing E18 version of the mod?

if so, you need the original pbs of E18, and my pbs for the mod (download on first page in this thread). replace the encounters.txt and trainers.txt in my pbs with the ones from the original.

afterwards debug the game and compile :> 

Though i dont think you can get the E18 pbs anymore, as the link in the FAQ is updated to the E19 pbs and that might lead to corruption.

Quick update btw~

University has started this week but I already did quite a bunch up to now in my free time: 

All Fakemon are implemented (also mega etc.)

Nuclear type works and nuclear altforms are implemented! (BUT... see below)

All abilties work (except for one gen 8 abiliity >.<)

All items work

Only 2 moves left 

For translation: the hard sh** is 98% done.

So my shoutout: if anyone is willing to help me with one of the final steps, i would consider making a prepared folder with all necessary things in it to provide the basis.

That is...SPRITES.

There will be around 170 nuclear altforms (uraniums excluded)... and ca. 50 are done (out of E18)

this includes:

1) recolouring sprites for all of the planned nuclear altforms. (plus shiny, but thats easily done with hue). (Make them eyes or facial expression more hollow or desperate if possible)

an example would be making this

Spoiler

image.png.9d804072b16f50ab0876ac45ae58a2bf.png                           image.png.78f20d27be460e5c5998c03f02d42006.png

2) recolouring the team icons for them respectively (also with shiny version), like this:

Spoiler

image.png.3b29eb8bdb425965cc092f856bdf5802.png                       image.png.d651d2768b048aac4d63775b4d3b01fa.png

Egg sprites are not required as they will not be able to breed if they are nuclearized.

That's actually it.

This would lower the release date immensely.

BUT, I would do this anyways, so there is no pressure and noone is forced to do it! I just wanted to be bold and ask if anyone is having experince in spriting/reccolouring and has time at hand.

People will be named in the credits of course!

I need to go to sleep now and take a look here tomorrow evening! (12 hours university every day is fun!)

I have absolutely no spriting experience so I can't help with that, sorry.  What I'm here to say is that while doing chapter 8 of the Nuclear monotype I found some more... weirdness with the Nuclear move learnsets.  Natural Nuclear type Pokemon can't learn anything from the tutor, even when they do learn those moves by level up.  Arcanine, and probably some others I haven't noticed, just don't learn any Nuclear moves at all.  And then there's Baariette and Tubareel, and again probably some other guys I haven't noticed, who don't learn certain Nuclear moves that they actually do learn in Uranium.

And this isn't really a "bug" or "unintended" or anything but I feel like Nidoking should learn Radio Acid so he can make use of Sheer Force.

10 hours ago, CURIE said:

Natural Nuclear type Pokemon can't learn anything from the tutor,

THAT is a very good point, didn't even think of adding these to the tutor list lol. I will do that natural nuclears can learn all of them in E19.

Nidoking should learn Radio Acid

already done :>

who don't learn certain Nuclear moves that they actually do learn in Uranium

there might be some changes i did to some of the uranium mons though i cannot be certain right now about it.

however, i will be adding an excel file with all nuclear mons and their respective move tutor set they are able to learn.

Generally I will test them soon wether all forms are correct, because there might be some form mistakes due to so many other altforms in E18, and i want to avoid that issue with the new hisuian and galar forms in E19 mod.

• 3 weeks later...

So uh... a whole bunch of my Pokemon randomly changed into other species when I switched versions... I guess weird stuff like that's unavoidable, huh.  Well, guess I'll just have to catch new ones.  At least my near-perfect Ninetales is unharmed.  Also I feel like you should keep Debug in for the same reasons it was there before.

ah yeah that might be due to the new pokemon from legends of arceus ( wyrdeer etc.)

The uranium pokemon were shoved 6 slots further i believe. Apologize, I missed to mention that >.<.

But fortunately I added a lot of nuclear altforms so specifically for your run you will have more options!

For the debug, i am not sure if there already is a working mod for it? But i will check and add it to the download when its there.

Edit: I looked into it immediately, Aironfaar got a debug mod that i added to the folder.

So for all who already have a Uranium save file and want to continue, you can use the debug menu and change your pokemon etc. to their appropriate ones.

However, there also might be some changes to Items and moves as well! Be careful!

Really sorry for the inconvenience that might happen due to that!

1 hour ago, crulla said:

I think either the Nightclub, Ursaluna, Guts or Burn/Flame Orb is broken

um, you mean the low damage output? i don't see anything wrong there otherwise?

Or does it mean the game freezes?

I didn't change anything for the post game yet, so if you mean the return damage, maybe its because of friendship?

52 minutes ago, Fervis said:

um, you mean the low damage output? i don't see anything wrong there otherwise?

Or does it mean the game freezes?

I didn't change anything for the post game yet, so if you mean the return damage, maybe its because of friendship?

hmm
lemme check again lol

but like it does half health to an even levelled pikachu, and even moves like feint shouldn't do that little damage i think

EDIT: it was omg
sorry for bothering you

also quick question how do change calyrex forms?

8 minutes ago, crulla said:

EDIT: it was omg
sorry for bothering you

also quick question how do change calyrex forms?

Phew! Good to know :D

Calyrex form change is not yet implemented ! sorry >.<

• Like 1

I am sorry if this has already been answered and I missed where it was answered, but can we still get the plate alt forms and ability bonuses from the plates of arceus mod when only playing with this mod and are the events/locations that are in the plates in arceus mod and were in the custom download that you had uploaded no longer in this mod?

Edit: Nvm I saw where my question was answered already. I some how missed it the first 2 times when reading the main page. I am going to really miss those plate abilities and and forms, but this mod is still amazing. You have done great work on it.

Edited by Ultimas Prime
Saw where my question was answered

########## New Update ########

I uploaded a new version with several minor issues fixed!

Additionally:

• Mirror Armor works now! (Thanks to BlueTowel)
  • All Moves are now implemented! Some of the Hisuian Moves have changed effects that i will redo later (Ceaseless Edge and Stone Axe; Chance of  lowering Defense instead of Splinters)
  • Gen 5 Nuclear Altforms added! For more information see the Excel file.
  • Arceus and Silvally now properly become Nuclear Type with respective Item

I highly recommend redownloading either the whole Game or the patch for your current folder. :>

• Like 2