Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

I'll upload the game links later as they take quite a while.

I added the sprites as they really were missing, but the petrify worked as intended for me. Which fight against fern did it not work?

For a quick solution, just drag and drop the folder into the reborn folder, that should at least fix the sprite.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_intDCdScbBE9FlqsWoy9wbZ_XZzGl5k/view?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

I'll upload the game links later as they take quite a while.

I added the sprites as they really were missing, but the petrify worked as intended for me. Which fight against fern did it not work?

For a quick solution, just drag and drop the folder into the reborn folder, that should at least fix the sprite.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_intDCdScbBE9FlqsWoy9wbZ_XZzGl5k/view?usp=sharing

It was one where he first got the mega form on route 1. I am not a hundred percent sure it did not work. I just don't remember getting a notification that my speed went down one stage.

New Update ~

-Fixed some missing pokemon icons in team view (if there are more missing please report! )

Added new Nuclear Altforms! This time Generation 2 mons:

Spoiler

Mareep / Flaaffy / Ampharos

Houndour / Houndoom

Yanma / Yanmega

Sneasel / Weavile

Skarmory

Teddiursa / Ursaring

Shuckle

Larvitar / Pupitar / Tyranitar

Have fun! and as always, feedback is appreciated :>

So there's an issue with Vulpix and Ninetales:  When they're nuclearized, their level up movepools completely disappear.  Their TM and Tutor movepools are still intact though, weirdly enough.  Might be a problem like this for some other Pokemon that I don't know of too.

Hi Fervis, 

I'm in Vanhanen labyrinth, I'm looking for a Gargryph, I found all the mons in the grass expect for Gar, does it have to be a specific time of the day in order to show up? 

Also I found two bugs with Alpico, it learns the same move as Pufluff, so no ice beam and moonblast and can evolve as soon as it levels up not sure if it was intended, same problem with Dramsama it doesn't learn shadow ball instead it learns heal block at level 45.

Quick question: I drafted luxelong, she's amazing and love to teach it calm mind, is calm mind available at some point?

I will report any new bugs that I find, keep it up, loving the mod so far

2 hours ago, CURIE said:

So there's an issue with Vulpix and Ninetales:  When they're nuclearized, their level up movepools completely disappear.  Their TM and Tutor movepools are still intact though, weirdly enough.  Might be a problem like this for some other Pokemon that I don't know of too.

Ahh, that might be due to vulpix line having so many altforms, I will add these as a quick bug fix later.

Yeah I look into the nuclear altform mons that also have additional PLA-Altforms, there might be interference with these forms.

24 minutes ago, Collectivemind13 said:

I'm in Vanhanen labyrinth, I'm looking for a Gargryph, I found all the mons in the grass expect for Gar, does it have to be a specific time of the day in order to show up? 

Also I found two bugs with Alpico, it learns the same move as Pufluff, so no ice beam and moonblast and can evolve as soon as it levels up not sure if it was intended, same problem with Dramsama it doesn't learn shadow ball instead it learns heal block at level 45.

Quick question: I drafted luxelong, she's amazing and love to teach it calm mind, is calm mind available at some point?

- Gargryph is only a very (very!) rare encounter in vanhanen labyrinth, I will adjust the encounter rates with the next episode release. At best, just debug it for now if it takes way too much time.

- Ragarding Alpico, i generally adjusted some mmovesets, as sstrong moves such as Ice Beam and Moon Blast are learned with later levels. I believe Moon Blast is at Lv 57, Ice Beam I have to look further    into. Same goes for Dramsama, but I will change around the movesets and make a whole overview of what moves are changed for each pokemon later (mostly because of balancing reasons in reborn).

- The Alpico evolution thing indeed is strange, I look into that.

- I believe Calm Mind TM is not yet implemented sadly, but maybe I will add it into the Lvl-Up moveset later, its fitting for Luxelong :>

Thanks for reporting and enjoying the mod so far!

Looks like I totally forgot to uplaod the fix regardiing some nuclear forms having no learn moves, sorry for that! I'm way too distracted this month...

Hopefully I didn't create any other issues with this update, but the Movesets should be fixed for several nuclear Atlforms that also have other PoA Altforms (Like Vulpix line or Gligar line)

Have fun! And again sorry if there are other bugs occurring, reports are appreciated as always!

Hi Fervis,

I'm in Teknite Ridge,  I found a Pajay while looking for Coatlith.  I noticed that it's not listed in the excel document, just wondered if  you were aware of it. Also are Coatlith and Orychynx wild encounter or are they special encounters?

Btw I found out that episode 19 is finished and that the devs are testing the beta before release, it would be nice to enjoy this mod at some point after ep19 release. Are you planning to update it once ep19 is out?

Thank you

I don't have the encounteer list in my head unfortunately, but these will changge with Ep19 release anyway again. Cooatlith and orchynx are both wild encounters in their respective areas. :>

And of course I am planning to update it to Ep19!

It depends wether or not I will keep it as a mixed mod with PoA from Bluetowel or makee it a mod on its own, which would be my preference to be fair

Hi Fervis,

If you decide to have radiation and plate of arceus into two separate mods, it would still great if they are still compatible with other as I know some players like myself would like to play both while others might not. I think in my opinion the two really complement each other. Sorry for stating the obvious, also I'm almost done with my living dex, just need Flager to complete my radiation dex. Is it a wild encounter in Dratini area in Celestine Cave?

Edited by Collectivemind13

1 hour ago, Gummy_Dragon said:

Please tell me you guys nerfed Nucleon.

Nope :> but I'm already thinking about it with the next release.

hough it's everyones own decision to use it or not, so I will either keep it as original and maybe make end content fights harder or deminish it to Eeveelution standards with some restricting stats like 65 in speed.

1 hour ago, Collectivemind13 said:

Hi Fervis,

I just finished the current version, thank you for making this mod.

Thank you very much for playing it and I'm very happy you enjoyed it :>

So I've mentioned this in my nuclear monotype but I just wanted to repeat it here:  Nuclear Houndour and Houndoom are bugged.  Houndour is still Dark/Fire type, and while Houndoom is Dark/Nuclear he reverts to normal form at the end of every battle.  Also, I feel like you should list the locations of the new items in your excel file as well.  You list the mega stones and fossil locations, but not the evolution items, the Energy Core (yes I know I already have it but I'm talking about listing it for other people's benefit), or the Atomic Plate/Atomic Memory.

Regarding items, sure! There will be a full overhaul of the excel file with the E19 release as well, but i can quickly add these later.

Oh, looks like I missed the houndour line then. I can do that and the items with the next update. Thanks for reporting!

Hopefully other issues like the Vulpix line move-issue has been clear up? 

Okay I found the issue regarding Houndoom and fixed that already

Items are updated in the excel File.

Updated download is gonna be live in around an hour.

Now I'm gonna read chapter 5 of the Nuclear story :>