Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

That's a relief that it works now!

That's a good point, I'll remove the nuclear type while glitch field is active.

I'll check the issues over the day and make a notice for when I update the links.

Thanks for your update to the bug fix!

Updated the Links:

- Glitch field should work accordingly regarding Nuclear type now.

- The S-51ite wasn't in the department store to begin with, updated the Excel file. (Found in Grand Stairway where you rescued Victoria, post-14th badge)

- Quantum Leap should work as intended now. (Similar to Phantom Force)

Might be an option, sure!

However, further implementations will be added after E19 is released, as I will separate the uranium mod as a single one instead of an addition to the plates of arceus mod.

For now only bug fixes and game-breaking issues related to items or similar are in focus.

Still, I appreciate all ideas that come to mind and will implement them if possible!

Depending on feedback I might keep it as an additon to Plates of Arceus. However it depends on my time schedule later on, as Uranium won't have/need updates (except bug fixes, but no new large-scale story etc.), and i'll need to redo it for every new PoA Episode otherwise.

So at the beginning, sadly no, they won't be compatible, rather just a single mod for people who enjoy playing with Uranium nostalgia specifically. But maybe I'll consider continuing it as PoA addition.

But, Gen 8 mons will also be implemented, so not just Uranium mons.

If i understand you correctly, you have a save file (E18) which you want to use for E19?

if so, just go to your save file directory and copy the game.rxdata and save it somewhere else

with that you can just use your save file in later for E19 release

3 hours ago, Indigo3359 said:

Is Raptorch supposed to not be placed on the new apophyll map? because I couldn't find raptorch, so I warped to old apop, and found it instantly.

hmm i look into that, i actually didn't know that the map changed after resotration

Oh, I'm sorry , I think i didn't add that to the excel file
I changed fallengel only evolving when female, just like vespiquen (with having a fairly low female rate)

This is just an experiment, as the sprite kinda looks more female to me, but I will change that later when E19 releases.

Updates as of January 30, this will be the last Update until E19 releases (except bugfixes etc.):

- added Legendaries: Baitatao, Leviathao, Aotius, Mutios, and Zephyr

- Zephyr can be found as Egg in the hidden room in Agate City (Department Sticker 11)

- other legendaries only via Debug (No Tutor Moves for Legendaries implemented yet, but all have a full moveset)

- removed Nuclear-moves from Move Relearner

- added Move Tutor for Nuclear-moves in Water Treatment Center (Shards needed)

- added Nuclear-type Plate and Memory for Arceus / Silvally

- added new Mega-Evolution (Gargryph, mentioned in Excel file)

- changed Arcade Mons and some Mystery Egg mons (Excel)

- changed some event encounters to Uranium mons

- fossils can be exchanged in 7th Street or chosen in Spinel Town with the usual Event (Meteor Grunts in museum)

- relocated Energycore to Tanzan Wastes (corrupted area before the Big Steelix fight)

Hopefully I didn't forget a thing.

Anyways, bug reports (if there are any new ones) are always and very appreciated!

The nuclear forms you've added are missing something rather important:  The actual Nuclear typing.

image.thumb.png.f47fe81ace7d8493b2c6e2a72065e8ba.png

image.thumb.png.8f607a2c216184fececc09f19fe3115a.png

It's like this for their evolved forms too.  They can still learn the nuclear moves just fine though.

On the subject of the nuclear moves, I disagree from a game design standpoint on moving them even farther back.  I get that having them available from the start of the game is too strong, and I agree that they should be tutor moves rather than move relearner.  But Water Treatment Center?  When you reach the Tanzaan Depths you already have access nuclear moves through the "natural" nuclear Pokemon, so I don't see the point of witholding them from the altforms for another SIX badges.  And while I get that in-universe it wouldn't make sense for the energy core to be just laying on the ground in the Grand Hall, I think it should still be available in the early game.  I intended on doing Reborn's first Nuclear Monotype when the rest of the nuclear altforms were added, but the way it is now you can't get a single nuclear type until almost halfway through the game unless you cheat with debug.  In other words, I suggest you put the energy core in the Mosswater Factory (makes more sense than the grand hall and still at the beginning of the game) and add the nuclear move tutor to where the energy core is now, in the Tanzaan Depths.

Oh, and if/when you ever actually implement fallout then maybe it should be extended by the amplifield rock.  Maybe make it an actual field instead of a weather condition?.

Okay I lied. I just felt like it and added some more before E19 releases.

First off, thanks for the report! I changed it so both have Nuclear types.

Secondly, yes, I put the Core into Peridot Ward (just next to Blacksteam factory) and the Move Tutor is now in the Tanzan Mountain Wastes.

Lastly, The Fallout move, I REALLY want to add that, but this will take me more time as I'm not that experienced with field effects (Just like the Sticky Terrain from Uranium, I try to add these both later on)

Now

Updates:

First of all, All nuclear typed altforms from Uranium original are implemented. (At least mostly the ones with Battle Sprites)

All are mentioned in the Excel File. Also changed Events/Eggs etc.

(some do not have Pre-evolutions and  some do not have Icon Sprites, I will add these some time later as it isn't that neccessary)

As always, I appreciate all bug issues and recommendations to changes if there are some!

Oh i look into that, thanks!

Owten can be found mostly in the headbuttable trees around opal ward and beryl ward, but also in Onyx ward on the rooftop (it's quite rare for Headbutt encounters)

You can look at the excel file in the main folder for other locations :>

I quickly jumped to your mentioned issue and it worked just fine for me.

1) Did you use the patch or the whole download?

2) Maybe you fully activated walk-through-walls mod and accidentally walked into the egg with this?

It looks like a regular egg in the screen menu once I click on the egg, it was a masking egg. Also do we have access to voltorb as an event in the devon corp while buying poke balls?

Edit: I was able to move after collecting the egg by enabling walk through walls

Spoiler

1949792043_2022-02-05(2).thumb.png.887079d611bd4270db0e3fe2d1e1a856.png

Spoiler

2022-02-05 (1).png

Edited by Collectivemind13