Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

For anyone having the Corey issue:

I uploaded a new version with some PLA-move changes, as well as the Corey issue and several other tiny bug fixes. I recommend downloading a new version to make it a fresh folder (without several patches and replacements etc.)

Hey can you help me? Whenever I try to battle Corey (this is my first one with him, if there's more in the future), a message pops up saying it couldn't load Corey's team, and then shows me a crash log. I'm not sure if it's this mod that's causing the crash, but I don't really know what else could cause it since Pokemon Reborn is already finished, and I'd assume they would've already kinked out all the bugs by now. Here's the crash log:

Update: I just saw Fervis' latest post. Nevermind!

Edited by Bronostopical552
new information acquired

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

For anyone having the Corey issue:

I uploaded a new version with some PLA-move changes, as well as the Corey issue and several other tiny bug fixes. I recommend downloading a new version to make it a fresh folder (without several patches and replacements etc.)

Can you pass me the update here to download it please

1 hour ago, Fervis said:

We can either make it so I guide you through what you can do (which would be erasing 3 lines of code) or you could post your game file here, and i try to go through corey with my game folder.

I'll tell you what ise I deleted all my saves to download everything again to see if the problem is solved when I arrive against Corey I'll give you the file

• Documented 1

18 minutes ago, Fervis said:

Nah, I would only try to fight against corey with your file. If you are at that point, you go into your user/savedgames/reborn and just drag the game.rpgxp file into the chat window here.

I have a problem getting the files to you my pc broke yesterday and that's why I started the game all over again but I'm playing it on my cell phone so I don't know how to send it because I'm on my cell phone if you know send the cell phone tell me if you can

it works, but i don't have the time right now to play up to corey from your point. it's quite far away until then.

Using debug and fightig corey over it is working fine. So there might be an issue with your downloaded file. I also looked into the current download and there should be no issues as well.

Hello! I am looking forward to downlpad this mod since I liked Uranium, but, does it use the same savefiles as the Main unmodded game? I already had problems when mixing an unmodded save with a modded one and still want to play Vanilla Reborn...

I can live with the Pokedex error, I don't necessarily need to check the Pokedex to progress the Game. The update file you provided fixed the Corey bug which everyone seems to have but now I'm stuck in Ametrine in the second double battle with Cal, the one against the Meteor Ace's Devin and Sanchez. I cannot progress at all beyond this point because of this. Here is the message

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a1fd464e25eae342ff5034d4aacab82f.png

Also here is the Pokedex error for reference, happens anywhere anytime I open the Pokedex

Spoiler

image.png.4f24293c699b61627a935f4d5f4dda2b.png

Edited by Seraphicide
uploaded wrong image at first

thanks for the reports! i look into this. Sorry for the inconvenience

10 hours ago, kithas said:

Hello! I am looking forward to downlpad this mod since I liked Uranium, but, does it use the same savefiles as the Main unmodded game? I already had problems when mixing an unmodded save with a modded one and still want to play Vanilla Reborn...

you can go into your savefile folder ( usually saved games/reborn) and just copy the game.file. You can then switch around with these files by renaming them to "game". with that you can have a back up for your vanilla save.

4 hours ago, Seraphicide said:

I'm stuck in Ametrine in the second double battle with Cal, the one against the Meteor Ace's Devin and Sanchez.

This looks like a more in-depth issue right now. 

If that's alright, I'd like you to try and download this whole mod folder and try to play from there to see whether the problem is still happening.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q0unA5VJzrPJGGkJ5iZVyd8eacy2jQUf/view?usp=share_link

remember to refresh the map after starting the game ( so enter any building, like poke center). Also try to open the pokedex.

If any of the problems are still happening, I'd like to try it with your game file. There might be issues on it that may be the cause.