Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

Gigantic Update

in preparation of gen 9 implementations, this will be kind of an -experimental- update! I will add another link to the first  page of the thread that will have this updated version!

• Even though all gen 9 Pokemon are there, they DO NOT have Sprites ( icons, battlers, also no audio), so be careful with debugging.
  • this version is solely for testing the general gamplay for random errors (due to so many new codes), but also some available new things form gen 9:
  • ALL moves (except for Revival Blessing >.>) are implemented. Debugger can try it out if they want. Some old Pokemon got moves added.
  • MOST abilities are implemented and some old Pokemon got new ones.
  • 5 new TM's are implemented, but no Pokemon can learn them yet (only via debug).
  • most items are implemented, but do not have sprites, so again, care with debugging.

Okay now into the specifics:

• Rotom got Hidden Abilities! (Normal form = Motor Drive)
  • Heat = Solar Power | Wash = Water Absorb | Frost = Snow Warning | Mow = Grassy Surge | Fan = Wind Power
  • Hisuian Typhlosion HA = Infiltrator
  • Hisuain Samurott HA = Sharpness
  • Hisuain Decidueye HA = Scrappy

New  Abilities to old Pokemon (custom ideas):

New Moves to old Pokemon (mostly custom):

• Silk Trap: Silcoon / Cascoon(12), Spewpa(15)
  • Axe Kick: Medicham(58), Urshifu(58), Lopunny(53), Hitmonlee(49), Sawk(50), Blaziken(1)
  • Last Respects: Cofagrigus(65), Shedinja(55), Trevenant(65), Basculegion(egg)
  • Lumina Crash: Necrozma(37), Espeon(50), Grumpig(42), Beheeyem(1), Starmie(45), Sigilyph(55)
  • Jet Punch: Hitmonchan(36), Urshifu (Rapidstyle,34), Poliwrath(1), Totodile(egg)
  • Mortal Spin: Arbok(67), Qwilfish(egg), Overqwil(36), Venipede(egge), Whirlipede(41)
  • Double Shock: Luxray(76), A-Golem(62), Electivire(72)
  • Aqua Cutter: Empoleon(46), Golisopod(1), Kaputops(40), Barbaracle(44), Bisharp(1), Navighast(evo)
  • Comeuppance: Obstagoon(42), Pangoro(45), Baariette(evo)
  • Chilly Reception: Mr.Rime(1)
  • Doodle: Smeargle(1)

There might be some tiny things I added but forgot to write down, if they are not listed here report them!

Shoutout to the awesome work of the Relic Castle Generation 9 resource pack project for a lot of ideas (though many of it needed to be rewritten to reborn style)

Most things should work as they intended to (corey fix is also implemented). still if you choose to test things around, be prepared to have bugs! and always, reports are appreciated!

I will also add the PBS if anyone wants to look into it as a separate link!

After some time and if the version if stable I will update the original link and add the patch version.

Yeah.. I forgot to mention Changes to Gen 8 and PLA moves!

#Dire Claw - 80 BP
#Stone Axe - 70 BP, high crit chance, sets up stealth rock
#Ceaseless Edge - 70 BP, high crit chance, sets up spikes
#Springtide Storm - 100 BP, reduces Attack by One (30%)
#Bleakwind Storm - 100 BP, lowers target's speed by one (30%)
#Sandsear Storm - 100 BP, 20% of burning targets
#Mystical Power - 70 BP, increases Sp attack and Sp def by one 
#Raging Fury - 100 BP, 2-3 turn lock into the move, NO confusion
#Wave Crash - 80 BP, 33% recoil, Speed increase by one
#Chloroblast - 150 BP, 50% HP as recoil
#Mountain Gale - 30% to flinch
#Victory Dance - Attack, Defense, Speed +1
#Headlong Rush - 120 BP, lowers Defense and Sp. Defense -1
#Barb Barrage - 50% Poison chance, double damage when target poisoned
#Infernal Parade - 50% Burn Chance, double damage when target has a status condition
#Bitter Malice - 75 BP, doubled when target has a status, 30% chance to freeze
#Esper Wing - 80 BP, boost speed +1
#Triple Arrows - 90 BP, high crit chance, 30% of flinching, 30% of lowering target's defense -1
#Take Heart - boosts Sp attack and Sp defense, cures user from status conditions 

2 hours ago, SparksTheUnicorn said:

Do you have any plan to possibly make a mod that just adds in the new moves and TMs without adding in the Uranium or Gen 8 pokemon?

Or at the very least, is there a possibility for an option to play the game in a way so that trainers (outside of the ones added by the hack of course), won't start using Gen 8 and Uranium mons until after you beat the elite four?

Its just kind of strange seeing some of the trainer team changes in game. Like why does Cain no longer even use the Popplio he gets during the Popplio event.

7 hours ago, SparksTheUnicorn said:

Do you have any plan to possibly make a mod that just adds in the new moves and TMs without adding in the Uranium or Gen 8 pokemon?

Or at the very least, is there a possibility for an option to play the game in a way so that trainers (outside of the ones added by the hack of course), won't start using Gen 8 and Uranium mons until after you beat the elite four?

I do not intend to make it an optional mod regarding Uranium and Gen 8 Pokemon, sorry :(. And making another mod solely for TM's and Moves is too much work when already working on 2 mods simultaneously.

You can use the Eeveelution mod, which is way less invasive (mostly only one Pokemon was changed in battle teams).  All TM's and Moves are available there too.

7 hours ago, SparksTheUnicorn said:

Its just kind of strange seeing some of the trainer team changes in game. Like why does Cain no longer even use the Popplio he gets during the Popplio event.

This has been reverted month's ago though. Fern also had his Decidueye changed, but got reverted due to feedback regarding 'signature' Pokemon in a way.

7 hours ago, DocDankDandy said:

Is this thread a place for bug reports on the new update? I'm having an issue wherein every move used in battle by either party misses (X avoided the attack!)

Download link will be updated! For less size, you can quickly download this, unzip and replace it in the main folder. I will try to update the link as less as possible, as long as there are not game breaking bugs.

Scripts.zip

2 hours ago, Fervis said:

This has been reverted month's ago though. Fern also had his Decidueye changed, but got reverted due to feedback regarding 'signature' Pokemon in a way.

It might just be that I am using the wrong download file maybe? Is the one from the top post (on both this and the Eeveelution threads) the one I should be using

the links on the first post of each thread are always the ones that get updated over time. If you still have something like Cain not having Popplio, I recommend you re-download! Might be a bit out of date otherwise, especially bug related things.

Looking at the upload time, the latest would be from November 13th.

I will not report bugs for the new test version, but will continue playing my save game.

Right now I tried giving back the stolen pokemon. And Santiago doesn't want to take back his Jigglypuff. He only has this dialog, no matter if I have his Jigglypuff in my team or not.

image.thumb.png.e4add4237063870456848ac50b7cb4b2.png

And when will I be able to enter the next cave under Tanzan Mountain? I have 17 badges now.

27 minutes ago, Fry93 said:

And Santiago doesn't want to take back his Jigglypuff.

the first time you talk to him, he wants someone alse to take care of his jigglypuff. you need to go to jasper ward and give it to a woman in a house. this will proceed the quest line

27 minutes ago, Fry93 said:

And when will I be able to enter the next cave under Tanzan Mountain? I have 17 badges now.

if you mean the ons that does not allow you to enter, that's a WIP and not available right now

I crashed when taking the grey item under the city.

image.thumb.png.fa16c495c2af582a15c42555db6bf2a0.png

Exception: RuntimeError
Message: Script error within event 18, map 180 (Grand Stairway B3F):
Exception: NameError
Message: The item 'S51NITE' is not valid. Please add the item
to the list of items in the editor. See the wiki for more information.
***Full script:
Kernel.pbItemBall(PBItems::S51NITE)
(eval):1:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:243:in `eval'
Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:673:in `command_111'
Interpreter:311:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `block in update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'

Interpreter:275:in `rescue in pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:241:in `pbExecuteScript'
Interpreter:673:in `command_111'
Interpreter:311:in `execute_command'
Interpreter:193:in `block in update'
Interpreter:106:in `loop'
Interpreter:106:in `update'
Scene_Map:103:in `block in update'
Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
Scene_Map:101:in `update'
Scene_Map:68:in `block in main'
Scene_Map:65:in `loop'
Scene_Map:65:in `main'
Main:45:in `mainFunctionDebug'
Main:26:in `mainFunction'
Main:81:in `block (2 levels) in <main>'
Main:80:in `loop'
Main:80:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `eval'
script yeetifier pro:307:in `block in <main>'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `each_with_index'
script yeetifier pro:303:in `<main>'
-e:in `eval'

• Documented 1

Does he use Geigeroach? I hope I will see some more of the natural nuclear mons later on, but I'm already at the victory road. The only one was Nucleon in Zeros team, and Mega-Nucleon, which looks off. It is way smaller than normal Nucleon on both sides and also more pixelated.

On 12/13/2022 at 1:11 AM, Eranana said:

Y’know, I’m kinda surprised Bennett doesn’t use Seikameter (at least I don’t think he does)

He will eventually. When gen 9 is released and functions properly (to an extent it does not crash everywhere), i will look into the teams again and tackle all post-victory road battles too, which i did not touch whatsoever till now.

On 12/13/2022 at 10:38 AM, Fry93 said:

Does he use Geigeroach? I hope I will see some more of the natural nuclear mons later on, but I'm already at the victory road. The only one was Nucleon in Zeros team, and Mega-Nucleon, which looks off. It is way smaller than normal Nucleon on both sides and also more pixelated.

I will also add nuclear pokemon to battler teams later on!

regarding the nucleon mega its unfortunate. The normal forme nucleon is really big. The sprite made was not considering the original form's size. The idea of its mega was also totally unexpected, and while some people on discord worked on the sprite i just added it as a bonus.

1 hour ago, Fry93 said:

Hola, ¿podría ser tan amable de buscar algunos mensajes en la página 14 hasta que vea el script.zip 🙏? Gracias.

I already saw those messages but I don't know how to solve them. I've been having this problem for days, can you explain it to me please?

3 minutes ago, Elevan said:

I already saw those messages but I don't know how to solve them. I've been having this problem for days, can you explain it to me please?

Ok, you download the scripts.zip, you open it with 7zip, and unpack the scripts folder into your Radiation Reborn folder, overwriting the old files.