Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

As result of today, i will need ot remove gen 8 implementations from the game that were based  on BlueTowels mod. thus it will take a while to reorganize everything, but i will probably add another download link with reduced gen8 implementations over the next weeks. If you are all lucky, maybe Plates of Arceus will come in the meantime so you can enjoy different content!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Collectivemind30 said:

Hi Fervis, I'm not sure I report this but Rapid strike Urshifu, permanently turn into Single strike Urshifu after mega evolving to with the his respective mega stone, which doesn't happen with his counterpart.

just wait for the gen 8 rework...

Quick notice: The Eeveelution mod is online again - renamed to All-Gen Reborn - and the work on radiation reborn will begin next week.

Another rmeinder, this mod will be worked on in a collab with Maxxetto and others, so there will be a very big mod (probably with multiple levels of implementations), so it will take a little while!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Like 5

Do you think we'll need to restart when this mod is updated? If so, that's fine, just want to know ahead of time [so I can get everything ready]~

Edit; I don't care if it takes long, I need a long break. And I'm probably going to restart anyways. I missed quite a few quests and such rushing ahead xD

Edit 2: The Starter Egg quest doesn't account for the starters from Galar, Paldea, or Tandor. Is this intentional?

Edited by SharlaSmith44

Random idea, but would you be willing to buff the move octazooka? Also make weak moves be more accurate?

Idk if this is a bug or that's how you want it to work, but make it rain currently doesn't work like pay day and it lowers special defence instead of special attack.

I think there's a bug with toadstool and using moves on it that afflict statuses on it, because move like heat wave always managed to burn it and his teammate, along with it not causing damage.

Just wondering do you think you can add pokemon from insurgance. It's a thought that just came to me suddenly, so I don't really want it badly, it just came to me. Technically that could be said for any other fan game unique mons, but I think adding every single one would be really pushing the game quite a bit over the edge, among it being hard to implement, you would also have to get permission from other people. So it's probably not doable.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Collectivemind30 said:

Hi Fervis,

I'm looking for Rhodochrine tree to catch Rillaboom but I'm not sure where it is, also is it where you catch Garlikid? Could you tell how I can get it? Thank you

I think the grookey is still in the egg in the abandoned cart in the forest. Fervis replaced the the vanilla one that you find for a grookey one. I am not sure about garlikid. I think you have to beat the elite 4 before you can encounter him due to him being a legendary. I think the only legendary you can get before the elite 4 is seikamater, and it is extremely difficult to get her due to knowledge required to get her, the location of the evolution item being pretty difficult to find, and the rarity of her pre-evolved forms.

What happened between you and BlueTowel? I'm not up to date on the politics aspect but I've followed this mod's progress for quite a while and truly enjoy the work you put into it. I''ve reported several bugs that you always solved quickly and I'd be happy to help bugtest the new version when it comes out or help in any other way I can. Just curious as to what happened that led to the mod being taken down. I still have the old version with gen 9/Uranium mons implemented but just wondering what happened with this

Hey there!~

Been a while, sorry for the long absence. 

Working on the All Gen mod has been quite fruitful, so i will start this week to make a new version with all the uraniums things in it!

there will be additional content later on, as we are working on a team with many more ideas for now!

On 2/13/2023 at 5:42 AM, Seraphicide said:

What happened between you and BlueTowel? I'm not up to date on the politics aspect but I've followed this mod's progress for quite a while and truly enjoy the work you put into it. I''ve reported several bugs that you always solved quickly and I'd be happy to help bugtest the new version when it comes out or help in any other way I can. Just curious as to what happened that led to the mod being taken down. I still have the old version with gen 9/Uranium mons implemented but just wondering what happened with this

Thanks! Would be verry helpful to have a specific bug tester!

You can look up the issue Here.

8 hours ago, Fervis said:

Hey there!~

Working on the All Gen mod has been quite fruitful, so i will start this week to make a new version with all the uraniums things in it!

there will be additional content later on, as we are working on a team with many more ideas for now!

Thanks! Would be verry helpful to have a specific bug tester!

You can look up the issue Here.

I posted an issue a while ago:

On 1/29/2023 at 2:41 PM, SharlaSmith44 said:

Edit 2: The Starter Egg quest doesn't account for the starters from Galar, Paldea, or Tandor. Is this intentional?

20 minutes ago, BeautifulSinner said:

Is there a way to make the eviolite prevent the user from evolving if it’s being held so that way you don’t have to spam b every time you level up

I mean, I was sure that is a thing in the base game.

edit: I was correct:
from the wiki-

fdff.PNG.a0fd5265c8ffe6e8f0f85e56de8faa30.PNG

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SharlaSmith44 said:

I posted an issue a while ago:

yeah the thing is...the space of the event in rpg maker is restricted, I cannot add any more lines, hence more starter mons to the quest.

I need to see how i can bypass this issue another way. I'd love to add them there, but not right now.

6 hours ago, Fervis said:

yeah the thing is...the space of the event in rpg maker is restricted, I cannot add any more lines, hence more starter mons to the quest.

I need to see how i can bypass this issue another way. I'd love to add them there, but not right now.

Okay c: You don't have to do it if you don't want to work on it.

On 2/21/2023 at 2:06 PM, Fervis said:

Hey there!~

I understand this "All Gen mod" will include/replace the Radiation Reborn mod we got now. Will saves from this one work with the All Gen?

On 2/24/2023 at 9:11 PM, kithas said:

I understand this "All Gen mod" will include/replace the Radiation Reborn mod we got now. Will saves from this one work with the All Gen?

the all gen mod is already released. All-Gen replaced the Eeveelution mod.

The one being released here will be another one with anything from the All-Gen mod + uranium, and even more later.

However: the save files will be compatible, BUT (even though i asked the question regarding the pokedex order) the order of Pokemon, Items and moves will be different.

This means you may or may not find yourself in an issue of crashes when opening your bag or the Pokemon Summary, sadly.

The main reason was that both mods I had were very messy and divided regarding codes. This "mess" lead to a lot of mix-ups with updates between these mods.

Now, when bugs arise coming from a gen 8 or 9 issue I can immediately fix them for both mods, instead of doing it for both separately, and risking a mix up.

I apologize for this inconvenience.