Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

3 hours ago, Fervis said:

I'd need a screenshot for that, as i didn't change anything for post-game, and haven't been there myself as well.

And if it's not gamebreaking, I'd rather not spoil myself right now >.<

I can try to use an older save. But it is not gamebreaking. Just without Pyrolusitium it might be confusing what type the enemy mon actually has. 

I didn't think you as a modder hasn't finished the game before changing everything in it😅

So I finished the game also for the first time. And sending you a screenshot for it will spoil the entire last boss. 

21 hours ago, Fry93 said:

So I finished the game also for the first time. And sending you a screenshot for it will spoil the entire last boss.

I will keep the issue in mind! As long as its really not gamebreaking then i'll play through and fix it then!

17 hours ago, Collectivemind30 said:

I would really appreciate if you could explain the difference between drizzle and stormbringer, does it boost electric moves?

it works like primordial sea from kyogre. It has all features of rain ( like thunder 100% acc etc.), weather cannot be changed as long as it stays in battle, and additionally all electric moves are boosted by 50%

I'll soon be uploading an update that has these issues fixed, and gen 9 pokemon will be catchable in the wild! Most of them still have no backsprite though.

I'm testing some things right now and probably upload the new version this evening (for me in around ~6 hours)

~ New Version is online! ~

• Quick Charge now gives +4 Priority on first turn
  • Ceaseless Edge, Stone Axe, and Chilly Reception should work now
  • Redo of Excel file (more clear, hopefully)
  • Most Gen 9 things are now implemented (removed the experimental version)
  • All Pokemon can be encountered (Except for some WIP Events)
  • Slight adjustments to trainer teams over time
  • A tiny "Teaser" for an upcoming mod I'm working on (third one...), that also will be implemented in this mod

Moves and Abilities that do not work as of now:

• Revival Blessing

• Commander
  • Protosynthesis / Quark Drive
  • Zero to Hero
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Opportunist
  • Cud Chew

Even though it has a larger download size, I recommend to fully download the mod once instead of using the patch this time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fervis said:

I'll soon be uploading an update that has these issues fixed, and gen 9 pokemon will be catchable in the wild! Most of them still have no backsprite though.

I'm testing some things right now and probably upload the new version this evening (for me in around ~6 hours)

That was quicker than 6 hours Thanks

39 minutes ago, Fervis said:

~ New Version is online! ~

• Quick Charge now gives +4 Priority on first turn
  • Ceaseless Edge, Stone Axe, and Chilly Reception should work now
  • Redo of Excel file (more clear, hopefully)
  • Most Gen 9 things are now implemented (removed the experimental version)
  • All Pokemon can be encountered (Except for some WIP Events)
  • Slight adjustments to trainer teams over time
  • A tiny "Teaser" for an upcoming mod I'm working on (third one...), that also will be implemented in this mod

Moves and Abilities that do not work as of now:

• Revival Blessing

• Commander
  • Protosynthesis / Quark Drive
  • Zero to Hero
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Opportunist
  • Cud Chew

Even though it has a larger download size, I recommend to fully download the mod once instead of using the patch this time.

Is the teaser having to do with a sound typing?

Does the AI not recognize gen 9 pokemon. I had the AI always use status moves on my Gholdengo despite its only ability being for that purpose. I'm pretty sure the AI couldn't also recognize it's typing since Cain switched into his Nidoking which he only used moves that were immune against Steel and Ghost.

11 hours ago, Bladeheart111x said:

question: what parts of of the mod box is incompatible again?

I believe there has been a report that the mining mod wasn't working. But i'm generally not up to date with mod compatibility, will need to look into this some time.

11 hours ago, Collectivemind30 said:

where can I get it's mega stone and how do I evolve my kufu into Rapid strike Urshifu

After you beat Sabrina you should get an invitation in front of the grand hall in opal ward that leads you to tsukinami village. you will need to beat the people in the temple to get past them, there are two rooms, each for the urshifu combat style.

I will add it to the docs as well!

8 hours ago, Rule9730 said:

Does the AI not recognize gen 9 pokemon.

I will need to add some more codes to the ai, definitely. it's more like they don't recognize the abilities, but i will take a look at the ai what i can improve.

20 minutes ago, Fervis said:

it should be right behind hinata and kaito, the two "glass windows" on each side.

If you mean kubfu in general, you get it for the pokedex completion quest in agate city (sorry i forgot to mention)

Spoiler

Are the stats for Mutios and Aotius the same as in Uranium? I'm asking because its SPD seems a bit low for 160

I found it

Edited by Collectivemind30

OHH Nuclear Steelix is in this update! (unless I was mistaken and he was in an older version- the last one I played was the experimental build) Sweet. I had thought you forgot about that :)

I noticed an Aevian Misdreavus when playing with the debug, has that always been there or is it related to the new thing you said you'd be working on? 🤔