Mount Valor problems

tanneysnipes

dont forget to walk to the highest floor in the mansion at the resort. you need the one where venam talks with valeria on the highest floor. only than will you get the powder at the mountain

Okay so I feel like I have tried that in the past but never saw the cutscene, but nothing was working so nevertheless I went back and tried it. It worked! I saw the cutscene, went all the way upstairs, talked to everyone, made sure the house was empty before I left. So hyped that it finally worked so I hustled my way back to Valor and guess what? Still no powder when I walked in. Is there another step I might have to do after she flies away. I am desperate here lol I just wanna play the game. 

hm how did you enter the mountain? I guess from the front. Have you tried trough the gym? In one of my runs I walked trough the gym got a cutscence with Venam (I think) and walked up the stairs and than the cutscnece for the powder happend. If it still doesnt work I fear the only way is via debug mode adding the Emotion Powder.

Did you give the Magma Stone to Cera and as such have to enter the mountain event through Crawli's gym? 

In V12 it used to be that the Emotion Powder/Kyogre event trigger encounter was bugged in that route so that you had to progress until Saki gave you Magma Drift then leave again through Crawli's Gym and re-enter from the front. Or something like that. 

I don't know if it's the same in V13. 

On 10/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, tanneysnipes said:

I kept the stone and went in through the front. I just tried the entrance from Crawli's gym, nothing. Then tried went back to the front and nothing again. What's debug mode? 

Its a mod that you can use to do things like change IVs and EVs of your mons and a bunch of other things. One of which is adding items, you might (I have only ever used it to modify Pokémon, so I am not sure if you can actually add key items) be able to use it to add the emotional powder to your inventory, but I am guessing you are just missing some sort of trigger or event that you needed to do. 

Maybe try loading an older save again? 

A word of warning that trying to use debug mode might break things further down the line, so I would only suggest using it to give yourself the powder as a last resort... 

Edited by pizzagod13