Question about a certain scene

Rozetheeuwu

When you defeat the puppet master in the first round all of our friends tell us they believe in us (except Huey because he's having a crisis, fair enough). I'm curious if the scene plays out any different if you have negative/no friendship points with the characters? I have no plans to get a bad ending myself and don't feel like being mean to any characters, but I did watch a videos of people locking themselves in the worst ending but never saw a video what happens after. I have read that the story pretty much plays out the same after that but it be weird if they all had the same dialogue with no slight alterations if we have no friendship points with them. If someone could tell me or has a video that be appreciated.

Just now, Cyphre said:

Sadly no. No matter how much of an asshole you were to everyone they still believe in you. One of the big things of why bad route for now is an unnecessary afterthought. Maybe it will get more attention with future versions. 

That's a bit disappointing, I also hope it will get a bit more attention in the future. Thanks!

There are no changes. I did the bad ending path in V13, and Venam hated my guts, but believed in me regardless. I think Erin did too. 

What does change is the scene where the group talks about the time reset thing. People who like you will come to your defense, but if they hate you they will just say "..." 

Edited by pizzagod13

10 hours ago, Mei-o_Scarlett said:

most likely

in later version if you get the bad ending

clear and kirean will be the one defeating the puppet master

but you still awaken the interceptor z somehow

Nah. They don't do anything because they think you have a better chance of winning. They say this explicitly in both routes. 

I doubt it will be any different, the bad ending is supposed to be having you be a secret betrayer, so it makes sense the game would stay the same until the betrayal happens. 

Edited by pizzagod13
  • Hmm 1

42 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

I doubt it will be any different, the bad ending is supposed to be having you be a secret betrayer, so it makes sense the game would stay the same until the betrayal happens.

Maybe the actual betrayal will happen in v14?

Edited by SAF

7 minutes ago, SAF said:

Maybe the actual betrayal will happen in v14?

Maybe? I think it will probably happen at the very tail end of the game, making two separate routes would be a lot of work, I feel like only the final few fights will be different, I.E. in evil route you probably fight Melia, while in normal/good route you would fight Madame X. 

The raid on Team Xen HQ wont be for like a month in game time (if I remember correctly), I imagine the betrayal will happen during the raid, since the baddies say they to act normal until the time is right. The next two chapters will probably be preparation/complications before the raid. I imagine the raid will happen in the final chapter. Maybe after the elite 8 fight even, (or elite 7 if Karen is dead lol). 

That is just my guess thought, but I doubt the betrayal will happen in the next version, since that would mean the game would end early, or the Devs would need to make two separate routes for each of the remaining chapters, which would be a lot of work.