Obstagoon- Obstruckt, Night slash, counter, take down

Grappoloct- Bulk up, detect, brick break rock smash

Luxuray- Thunder fang, volt switch, spark

Qwagsire- Aqua tail, flame burst, yawn recover

Solrock- Rock slide, cosmic, psy, tomb

Swoobat- confusion, calm mind-air slash, attract   

Mightena- Bite, snarl rock smash

Kricitune- Bug bite, fury cutter, struggle bug, sing

I also have the espurr that im willing to train as well as a few shadow mons. I dont think its even possible at my current level because snipe shot just one shots everything. This fight + the Ren fight before the next gym leader is just killing me.

Try paralyzing it first, one of the things about that statue is that it ALWAYS tries to set up rain, when the rain is out it will set it up again, if you paralyze it so your mons go first the chances of wining become bigger, this is a theme BTW, there will be much MUCH worst pokemons than that Kingdra and just trying to brute force it ain't gonna cut it, you gonna have to exploit status effect to the max

1 hour ago, thisgameishard said:

I tried that but it just never got parahaxed,  just assumed that it didnt work on those boss mons, but i will defo try again.

It wont get para hacked but the speed is still reduced. You should outspeed after paralyzing it. Then you just have to knock it out before it wipes you out. 

You can also just delay doing this fight until later. The only useful thing you get from it is 

Spoiler

a zubat and itemfinder

so if you don't plan on using that mon then you can just wait it out. 

Edited by pizzagod13