A tricky Trick Room question

MhicKy

So, I know that the only Pokemon we can capture that can learn Trick Room by leveling is Oranguru and I know there's no Trick Room TM or Move Tutor, what I want to know is, which Pokemons can learn Trick Room via the Move Reminder or the Egg Move Tutor, if any

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

So, I know that the only Pokemon we can capture that can learn Trick Room by leveling is Oranguru and I know there's no Trick Room TM or Move Tutor, what I want to know is, which Pokemons can learn Trick Room via the Move Reminder or the Egg Move Tutor, if any

Thanks!

Watch at : https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trick_Room_(move).

With this, you can see which Pokemon can learn Trick Room also by other means.

3 hours ago, Raghav said:

You can see anything related to pokemon at balbapedia

Belbapidea*, get it right, geez!

3 hours ago, RoySolare said:

Watch at : https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trick_Room_(move).

With this, you can see which Pokemon can learn Trick Room also by other means.

Tried that first but it doesn't help much since it only list the ones by Level and by TM, neither exist in Rejuvenation

Edited by MhicKy

4 hours ago, MhicKy said:

Simple answer is none. The only option besides Oranguru is evolving into Porygon-Z at level 1. 

11 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Simple answer is none. The only option besides Oranguru is evolving into Porygon-Z at level 1. 

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU-

Thank you.. I hate the answer but.. Thank you.. Jan really hates me, I guess..

Yeah checked Serebii. No pokemon get it as an egg move. On the bright side, there are actually THREE pokemon that learn it by level up. 

Oranguru, Articuno - Galar (which is a no go lol_, and Porygon-Z. So you can make trick room work if you are willing to use one of those two mons. 

Edited by pizzagod13