When was your first time getting pokerus?

NeoDarklight

For me, it was after a random encounter after the second gym in Gold version. I thought I screwed up the game at the time. It wasn't until AFTER the pokemon center lady told me it was a good thing that I realized everything was okay and that it was fine.

I actually got my first one from pokemon black and it was on my lillipup then I caught another pokemon then I put that pokemon in the pc now i have a lot of pokemon with pokerus and my second pokemon who had pokerus was in pokemon white2 and it came from an eevee I caught in the garden in castelia city and I didn't know until I got to nimbasa because I don't pay attention to what nurse joy says so now I got pokerus in only gen 5 I guess which is why it is the best to me ^-^

I think it was something in Silver? I had no idea what it did at the time and I haven't had it since. With Super Training coming around I'd feel more comfortable using that to EV train than grinding.

That actually makes me wonder- Does pokerus make Super Training more effective?