So about Agustus amd our mom...(spoilers)

ABoringGuy

7 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Ren is just controlling a piece of metal remotely. Nim could not turn him to stone because it's not Ren at all, his soul is basically in his real body.

I see, I forgot about that but his soul's location doesn't make much of a difference, he still proves that a mechanical form can not be turned to stone and all of the MCs bodies were. 

10 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Not necessarily, they might have just been attracted by it, and Ultra Beasts in general. We still dont know the exact nature of Storm-9 and how exactly it looks and what it entails. 

Fair enough but they were still part of the storm technically. 

Just now, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I see, I forgot about that but his soul's location doesn't make much of a difference, he still proves that a mechanical form can not be turned to stone and all of the MCs bodies were. 

It proved that a soulless piece of metal cant be turned to stone. It makes all the difference, since she turns people to stone by draining their souls of energy, as she said to Melia in her route. Cant reach the soul = cant stone a guy. 

On 8/27/2021 at 10:55 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Alright now I'm about to stretch plausibility but what if Nim is Nymira possessed by a Nihilego? We don't actually know what happened to her, Nim has a heavy resemblance to Nymira's line (she and Alexandra could be identical twins) and took her name from Nymira. Unless I am nuts, the first thing Nim said when she showed up in Sashila was the MC's name and Nymira knows the MC from their travels to the past. 

This still confuses me as to why nim even said the mc's name. what kind of connection is being established here. any theories anyone?

2 hours ago, reaper. said:

This still confuses me as to why nim even said the mc's name. what kind of connection is being established here. any theories anyone?

It's possible something happens in the future and she's sent back? That's kind of the impression I got, at least. I don't think it's happened yet, as IIRC she said she was aware of her time being turned to stone, and I don't recall other points where she could be sent back at.

5 hours ago, Lspaceship said:

It's possible something happens in the future and she's sent back? That's kind of the impression I got, at least. I don't think it's happened yet, as IIRC she said she was aware of her time being turned to stone, and I don't recall other points where she could be sent back at.

She also mentions Anju and Hazuki right after so she must have been from the PAST, which means she most probably IS corrupted Nymiera

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

If I don't misremember it was said that when the MC made the contract to be the Interceptor that reality would bend and adjust as if ourselves (The player, not the MC) always existed in this world, so that may explain somewhat the Nancy issue. Plus it is implied through the flashbacks that Crescent acts the way she does towards us due to that (Since it is seen that she called the MC their name and was put off by us not speaking after the contract, also Nancy mentions we haven't spoken a word at the start of the game if we don't say a thing), furthermore at Zeigh it is seen that Crescent is marked as the co-host of the Interceptor. What I want to say is that maybe Nancy was just plopped into the world by Crescent with the black box and the world adapted itself as if she always existed as our mother. Just something that came to my mind while playing the game, though the theories of Nancy being based off someone like a Gym leader or Elite 4/8 that passed away some time ago are quite interesting.