Need help beating Angie! V13

Ellebana the Wicked

I’ve been trying to fight Angie for hours and I haven’t been able to beat her please help! All Pokémon are level 50

Swampert

- Rock Slide

-Bide

-Muddy Water

- Mud Bomb

Mawhile

-Stockpile

-IronHead

-Crunch

-Play Rough

Luxray

-Crunch

-Baby Doll Eyes

-Volt Switch

-Ice Fang

Arcnanine

-Extreme Speed

-Flame Charge

-Rock Climb

-Close Combat

Throh

-Circle Throw 

-Wide Guard

-Bulk up 

-Helping Hand

Copperajah

-Iron Head

-Iron Defense

-Dig

-Strength

Well the team seems ok, you should maybe list the difficulty you're playing on, abilities, nature and evs of the Pokémon. You should also add what is making the battle hard, which Pokémon you're struggling to defeat etc.

This said, I'm not sure how much work can Luxray play, unless he's an intimidate one, and that physical Arcanine has the same problem (flame charge is kinda weak). I'm afraid mawile won't resist much, but it depends on the ev spread actually. Throh is good, and wide guard is great to begin with, but circle throw will break strategies by changing Angie's Pokémon. Overall, if you can ofc, I would breed a new special Arcanine, which may help you also remove the terrain, and another throh with something like revenge, superpower or counter to send some big damage back. 

Other Pokémon may help you: thick fat hariyama for the tankyness, fake out and big damage, bronzong may shot someone with an iron ball gyro ball, houndoom and pyroar may cover arcanine's place, whereas electrode and prankster meowstic are the fastest screen setters you may have access to, and can give much utility. I heard coalossal is also a thing, especially paired with a trick room oranguru. 

In my case, I started turn one with electrode and copperajah: electrode would light screen while copperajah heavy slams the jinx. Turn 2 electrode would eerie impulse the arctovish, which officially deals 0 damage at this point, while copperajah does the same and this time knocks out the jinx. The battle then proceeded with me leaving alone the arctovish and concentrating on killing the 2nd Pokémon, and overall wasn't that difficult. I also had a rapidash with inferno who could change the field and burn easily ;) Good luck and keep us updated! 

I just beat her recently on intense. The MVP's here were the lead Pyukumuku which used purify to get rid of the frozen dimensional field into just a regular icy field, and trick room Oranguru. From there, Hariyama (in your case Mawile) and Copperajah can handle the rest.