(Spoilers Duh) Pyukumuku (nearly) solos rift "G"

pizzagod13

So I just did the newest rift gardovoir fight and cheesed it with this guy. No Bag Items/Set Mode, normal. 

image.jpeg.8d4bdacb2b8f7852c90043a6fe51ff0c.jpeg

Yes really.

-HP/SP. Def EV investment

-Have lovely kiss miss and/or have chesto resto equipped (you can buy them in town). Rift gard will lovely kiss. 

-Use purify t1 to get rid of field.

-Use toxic. You need to land it twice cause of lum berry, but lovely kiss should miss a lot, since no field. 

-Watch as the shields die to toxic.

-Use recover to heal (or items if your a casual lol)

-If the unkillable god faints have other tanky mons ready, such as the gift Sylveon (hp and SP. Def EV). Just stall out a Gard will die. You can also hit it with moonblast from the Sylveon after using a calm mind to do big damage.

Pretty easy win lol. This guy is a beast <3

Devs pls no nerf.

Edited by pizzagod13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, pizzagod13 said:

So I just did the newest rift gardovoir fight and cheesed it with this guy. No Bag Items/Set Mode, normal. 

image.jpeg.8d4bdacb2b8f7852c90043a6fe51ff0c.jpeg

Yes really.

-HP/SP. Def EV investment

-Have lovely kill miss and/or have chesto equipped (you can buy them in town). Rift gard will lovely kiss. 

-Use purify t1 to get rid of field.

-Use toxic. You need to land it twice cause of lum berry, but lovely kiss should miss a lot, since no field. 

-Watch as the shields die to toxic.

-Use recover to heal (or items if your a casual lol)

-If the unkillable god faints have other tanky mons ready, such as the gift Sylveon (hp and SP. Def EV). Just stall out a Gard will die. You can also hit it with moonblast from the Sylveon after using a calm mind to do big damage.

Pretty easy win lol. This guy is a beast <3

Devs pls no nerf.

There's a guy who managed to beat saki in intense mode pre patch using 5 pyukumukus and an inteleon, it's so hilarious and op at the same time. he posted it on youtube

Glad you had the new patch working for you..
When I fought her there were still bugs that helped her a lot.. Example, Toxic did NOT do any damage to shields.. So it literally did NOTHING until her shields were down since, me too, tried to stall with poison until I got hit with that realization.. Luckelly the new patch seems to fix that so.. I guess now we can really cheese that fight that way.. But when I did it was literally hell, poison didn't no damage to shield, can't Leech Seed, can't Thunder Wave, can't lower S.Atk, I am having PTSD just remembering..

1 hour ago, Nave said:

There's a guy who managed to beat saki in intense mode pre patch using 5 pyukumukus and an inteleon, it's so hilarious and op at the same time. he posted it on youtube

I beat Saki on Normal with no idea of what was I doing, just stumbling and, somehow, wining.. Wish I had recorded that but since it was my first try, the one I usually take the L to observe the enemy team, I wasn't expecting to win.. I was as confused them as I am now trying to figure out how I made it work..

I am on many topics about boss fights spreading the gospel of pyukumuku. It literally helps with so many gyms and bosses, especially now that you can toxic shields! Purify + recover + toxic with loads of defense and an item to help with whatever the boss at hand does well. A lot of time, pyukumuku isn't dense enough to take hits from the overpowered bosses we fight, but it's so nice when it can.