[Spoilers] Your teams for V13!!

Ghostea

hi all! ^-^

v13 has been out for a little over a week, so I was just curious as to what everyone's team members were looking like, considering the newly added gen 8 and 

Spoiler

aevium regional forms!

please do share!! i'm so excited to see!!!

• Like 1

My Team had undergone many changes, but the final team was : Inteleon, Grimmsnarl, Corviknight, Aevian Toxtricity, Aevian Palossand(Rock), and Aevian Roserade

so yeah I REALLY wanted a team of stuff i couldn't've used in the previous versions lol

Other Pokemon i that were on my team for a while until replacement were Breloom, Salazzle, Sandaconda, Hariyama, Centiskorch, Coalossal, and Luxray, though some of them were still brought out again for certain fights (Hariyama for Florin and Hazuki, Breloom for Ryland, Centiskorch on Ryland, Hazuki, Geara, and Saki, Coalossal for Angie)

51 minutes ago, EmilianTheRed said:

I have 2:

Save file 1:Garchomp, Galvantula, Gallade, Absol, Primarina and Salazzle

Save File 2: Scizor, Greninja, Gallade, Mamoswine and either Regular Chandelure and Florges or Aevium Mismagius and Ninetales

omg cool beans, i love seeing people use Florges :> i'm using one and A-Mismagius as well!!

20 minutes ago, OldSoulja said:

My Team had undergone many changes, but the final team was : Inteleon, Grimmsnarl, Corviknight, Aevian Toxtricity, Aevian Palossand(Rock), and Aevian Roserade

so yeah I REALLY wanted a team of stuff i couldn't've used in the previous versions lol

Other Pokemon i that were on my team for a while until replacement were Breloom, Salazzle, Sandaconda, Hariyama, Centiskorch, Coalossal, and Luxray, though some of them were still brought out again for certain fights (Hariyama for Florin and Hazuki, Breloom for Ryland, Centiskorch on Ryland, Hazuki, Geara, and Saki, Coalossal for Angie)

love your final team!! def want to try out A-Toxtricity and A-Roserade :0

For now, with my new first character, I wanted to play on Easy Mode to enjoy all of the changes in the entire V13 (and I'm loving all of them, there is much story logic and I love giving more emotions and deep things to the main character, like with Mom's death or with Marianette's arc):

-Charizard (my favourite starter, so I took him to enjoy the story)

-Gothitelle (pretty tank and with Rock Tomb is actually strange but useful)

-Froslass (good with Eric's gym and, with her blizzard, my old Golurk decided to sweep Eric's team lol)

-Silvally (with Poison Memory and Electric Memory)

-Drapion

-Decidueye (these last 2 slots can be changed sometimes, like putting in a Zoroark, Hariyama, Bronzong or the future Hatterene, I know I can find an Hatenna in Darchlight Woods)

I still have to take "journey" to GDC, though.

Edited by S7rife

My team's kind of weird since I kinda cycle mons whenever I feel like it or whenever they're useful.

right now it's:

Blaziken (starter)

Sylveon (perfect IV gift from mom-bot)

Scizor (Strong steel and bug type, which are very nice to have)

Malamar (mostly just Screens and Contrary for buffing, very useful against saki)

Dusknoir (crest + willow wisp make it useful for tanking, utility, and fairly powerful)

Alolan Raichu (another sp. attacker that helps with water / flying types)

and off the top of my head I also have a Krookodile (kinda swaps with Raichu sometimes), Nidoqueen, Blastoise, Salazzle, Alolan Muk (tank before dusknoir), Heracross (mostly before I got scizor), Weavile (beat up to stop Hazuki's trick room), and an entire rain team (for some reason) trained up and ready for action. I am absolutely certain there's more, but those are the ones I believe are ready for immediate swap.

23 hours ago, S7rife said:

For now, with my new first character, I wanted to play on Easy Mode to enjoy all of the changes in the entire V13 (and I'm loving all of them, there is much story logic and I love giving more emotions and deep things to the main character, like with Mom's death or with Marianette's arc):

-Charizard (my favourite starter, so I took him to enjoy the story)

-Gothitelle (pretty tank and with Rock Tomb is actually strange but useful)

-Froslass (good with Eric's gym and, with her blizzard, my old Golurk decided to sweep Eric's team lol)

-Silvally (with Poison Memory and Electric Memory)

-Drapion

-Decidueye (these last 2 slots can be changed sometimes, like putting in a Zoroark, Hariyama, Bronzong or the future Hatterene, I know I can find an Hatenna in Darchlight Woods)

I still have to take "journey" to GDC, though.

gothitelle!!!! froslass!!! hatterene!!! very good choices!

19 hours ago, Kriecht said:

My team's kind of weird since I kinda cycle mons whenever I feel like it or whenever they're useful.

right now it's:

Blaziken (starter)

Sylveon (perfect IV gift from mom-bot)

Scizor (Strong steel and bug type, which are very nice to have)

Malamar (mostly just Screens and Contrary for buffing, very useful against saki)

Dusknoir (crest + willow wisp make it useful for tanking, utility, and fairly powerful)

Alolan Raichu (another sp. attacker that helps with water / flying types)

and off the top of my head I also have a Krookodile (kinda swaps with Raichu sometimes), Nidoqueen, Blastoise, Salazzle, Alolan Muk (tank before dusknoir), Heracross (mostly before I got scizor), Weavile (beat up to stop Hazuki's trick room), and an entire rain team (for some reason) trained up and ready for action. I am absolutely certain there's more, but those are the ones I believe are ready for immediate swap.

oooooo crest Dusknoir is so interesting..... i'm also a huge fan of Salazzle!

On 7/27/2021 at 8:58 PM, OldSoulja said:

I don't remember impidimp being in the game so you can evolve it into grimmsnarl but if it is available where do you get it?

1 hour ago, Reborn Issam said:

I don't remember impidimp being in the game so you can evolve it into grimmsnarl but if it is available where do you get it?

Darchlight woods

Well, in my first save (and by that I mean the save that is currently in the game's first save slot, I had lots of saves that were scrapped either because they were old and I was stupid while playing on them or I didn't have enough willpower to start and actually finish a new playthrough) that I have from V12 I have a sun team, and I have also used a similiar team in my other, now deleted, saves. I don't remember the exact sets because sometimes my memory is like a goldfish's, but at least I remember the mons:

Torkoal

Venusaur

Heliolisk

Chansey

Solrock (Fused)

Empoleon (Crested)

Also used Clefable before

In my second save I don't actually have a "team" at the moment, being only on the Terajuma arc, but am planning on making a team around grassy terrain and rain, it's definitely gotta have a Rillaboom and a crested Castform, maybe a crested Oricorio and/or crested Ledian, and a mega Mawile as soon as we can get the mega stone for it

well my team changes a lot but this is my "final" team for now atleast as soon as more of those regional forms are added

chandelure @ life orb

psychic

shadowball

energy ball

flamethrower

a.ninetales @ light clay

aurora viel

nastyplot 

blizzard

moonblast

corvinight @ assault vest

body press

steel wing

brave bird

drill peck

intelion @ splash plate

blizzard

snipeshot 

work up

shadow ball

hydreigon @choice scarf

dark pulse

flash cannon

flamethrower

dragon pulse

cincinno @cincinno crest 

bullet seed

rock blast

tail slap

thief

AND PLAY ROUGH IF THE TM IS IMPLEMENTED

Spoiler

some temporary team members: porygon 2, A.lapras, a.milotic, choice scarf absol, magnezone, gardevoir, rillaboom.
these mons are really gooooood so i use them if one of my pokemon isn't doing well in a specific fight

Edited by CandyRock

I havent really made this team yet but am planning to use these mons for my new playthrough.

Cinderace with Libero and life orb(possible mega when available)

Aevium Chandelure(got it from mystery egg and seems like a solid electric type)

Aevium Milotic(So far planning to go with Toxic, Coil, Gunk shot and play rough with ability merciless but we will see how it goes)

Swampert (Max hp and attack stat. Another possible mega candidate)

Male Meowstic( For screens and support. Grimmsnarl is probably gonna be better but I am too attached to this mon)

Spiritomb with creast( It's creast honestly seems interesting and so wanted to try out. It is good without creast as well though)

For Rotation:

Lycanroc Dusk

Sylveon 

Espeon

Hydreigon

Butterfree(Currently is pretty useful in early game. I might use it in late game if its mega is available)

Im kinda of use many Pokemon´s...

In my box is:

Mawile

Sylveon

Glaceon

Seviper

Luxray

Nidoking

Normal Milotic

Crobat

Dusk-Lycanroc

BUT, i think my main im using right now is:

Incineroar (My starter, hits hard, Intimidate saved me so many times)

Aevium-Milotic (is both a great wall, and hits hard; full sp.def and Charm makes you take so much hits, and, with 257 of attack, i hit hard with Gunk Shot)

Scizor (Physicall Sweeper, Bullet Punch is SSOOOOO good on him)

Lucario (Special Sweeper, i think its my most switch-able team mate)

Silvally (Kinda wall, hits good, but the memory think is fantastic, rn im using a Ground memory)

Druddigon (With his crest, Outrage hits differently)

My team really hasn't changed, due to me not having completed a new playthrough. I'm still using my V12 team, which is as follows:

Blaziken (Speed boost, Sand Attack, Bulk Up, Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut) with the Charcoal previously, but now Interceptium (for the future when it will work, I have faith!)

Noivern (Infiltrator, Quick Claw, Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Boomburst)

Floatzel (Water Veil, Mystic Water, Aqua Jet, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Return)

Gallade (Mind Plate, Slash, Swords Dance, Psycho Cut, Slash and Burn, Justified)

Lurantis (Rose Incense, Leaf Guard, X-Scissor, Slash and Burn, False Swipe, Growth)

Banette (Spell Tag, Knock Off, Shadow Ball, Sucker Punch, Flash, Frisk)

Those are my main 6, but I have a Heliolisk, A-Ratticate, Lucario, Typhlosion, and Dustox that I'm getting up to level for backup 'mons.

Note that I'm playing on casual, as a casual. (Casual is still more difficult then the actual games, so it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine that it's called 'casual')

Sylveon, Cinccino, Swampert, A. Chandelure, Salamence, and Heracross are the main team that I finished the version with. In rotation I have Electivire, Weavile, Lucario, regular Chandelure, Roserade, Gliscor, and the combined Solrock.

King's Rock Cinccino is the reigning MVP 3 versions running.

Cinderace, Inteleon, Grimmsnarl, Scizor, Zangoose, and A-Chandelure are the mons I finished the game with and some mons I had used at one point but have been replaced are Dreadnaw, A-Milotic, Lucario, Grapploct, Mismagius, Beheeyem, and Pachirisu

Greninja (Protean, Mystical Water, Hydro pump, slash n burn, gunk shot, dark pulse)

Mawile(Intimidate, Mawilite, Iron head, play rough, sucker punch, Fire fang)

Tyranitar(Sand stream, smooth rock, arenite wall, rock slide, crunch, thunder wave)

alakazam(magic guard, life orb, psychic, shadow ball, calm mind, signal beam)

volcarona(flame body, buginium z, bug buzz, psychic, heat wave, quiver dance)

breloom(technician, muscle band, bullet seed, mach punch, rock tomb, spore)

I've got way too many pokemon in rotation - incineroar, primarina, mega absol, lycanroc, venusaur, nidoking, talonflame, sylveon, heracross, garchomp, alolan-marowak,  mega blastoise, vikavolt, 

And for the battles which I can't beat no matter how hard I try cuz intense is broken(Saki) - The classic endeavor + priority combo with donphan, togedemaru, and sawk with counter+reversal

• 10 months later...

I completely shifted half of my team after I beat V13 lol.

The team I used to beat the game was:

- Cinderace (My starter) (no permanent item; Pyro Ball, Court Change, High-Jump Kick, Sucker Punch)

-Scizor (Rocky Helmet; Bullet Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance, X-Scissor)

- Mamoswine (Life Orb, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Stealth Rock)

- Decidueye (Grassium Z; Slash and Burn, Spirit Shackle, U-turn, Roost)

- Gardevoir (Gardevoirite; Psychic, Moonblast, Reflect, Thunderbolt)

- Crobat (Focus Band; Cross Poison, Brave Bird, Toxic, Leech Life)

My current team:

- Cinderace (My starter) (no permanent item; Pyro Ball, Court Change, High-Jump Kick, Sucker Punch)

-Scizor (Rocky Helmet; Bullet Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance, X-Scissor)

-Greninja (Waterium Z; Grass Knot, Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Toxic Spikes)

-Garchomp (Life Orb; Dragon Claw, Dig, Iron Head, Outrage) 

-Alolan Ninetales (Icicle Plate; Ice Beam, Hynopsis, Nasty Plot, Dazzling Gleam)

-Aevian Chandelure (Ghost gem atm; Discharge, Energy Ball, Hex, Curse) Devs please fix the move pool!!! Istg I can't even make my guy learn thunderbolt

Save file 1:
 image.png.3f37b46ac384206abd023e0958a1ad70.png

Save file 2:
image.png.610177a1b745f62f2833e8caf20ed5e5.png

image.png.7c4b466e0e87ae618cf98a3236d99df3.png

image.png.be284a9c9b936fe12726d823d0042816.png

Never got the chance to use all of them but they were considered for save file 1 and 2 and I might train them up in the future for both save files

Cinderace - No Item - 252 atk+speed
Moves - Fire Punch
Acrobatics
SuckerPunch
High Junp Kick

Dusknoir - Crest - 252 Atk+Health
Moves - Shadowpunch
Bulldoze
Shadowsneak
Will-o-Wisp

Delcatty (Haven't actually been able to use it since you get it after the current last gym but I'm hopeful it's gonna stay
Item - Crest - 252 atk+speed
Moves - Return
Suckerpunch
Zen Headbutt
Stomping Tantrum

Mawile - Megastone - 252 atk+health
Moves - Iron Head
Play Rough
Sucker Punch
Brick Break (Changes depending on what I have to fight)

Arcanine - Changes (Current Flame Plate) - Mixed 252 spd 50 Atk 200 s.atk
Solar Beam
Heat Wave
Close Combat
Hidden Power (Rock)

Ninetales - Heat Rock - 252 spd + s.atk
Weather Ball
Solar Beam

Heat Wave (Was something else before the Saki fight but I don't remember)
Sunny day

s.png

Despite I have already showed my team, my main run changed, so now these are. Just chilling, since V13 is completed:

Charizard, my starter: Blaze, Charcoal

Heat Wave

Air Slash

Reflect (don't ask how, but he can), it changes with Work Up.

Will o' Wisp

Gardevoir, great partner: Telepathy, Megastone

Substitute / Thunder Wave

Psychic

Moonblast

Calm Mind

Milotic-Aevium: Merciless, Poison Barb

Thunder Wave

Toxic

Poison Jab

Play Rough

Silvally: changes ROM, usually Dark, Fighting or Water Memory

Multi-Attack

Thunder-Wave

Parting Shot

Crunch

Maw-Rotom: Levitate, Razor Claw

Leaf Storm

Thunderbolt

Substitute

Shadow Ball

Zygarde-10%: Quick Claw

Outrage

Earthquake

Dragon Dance

Crunch / Substitute

Bench: Crobat, Heracross, Spiritomb, Mawile, Tsareena, Glaceon, Bronzong and many others.

Edited by NerfCaulifla