????????????????

NoctBun

Some stuff that you can try:

1. Install the patch from the rejuv website. Extract the contents of that folder and drag them into your maingame folder. This might help.

2. Delete the game and redownload the game and then implement the patch. Make sure to backup your savefile if any before doing this.

If nothing works. Contact the devs and post this issue in the bug reporting thread.

46 minutes ago, NoctBun said:

I don't understand why everyone refuses to help me. 

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (44).png

Screenshot (45).png

Screenshot (46).png

Screenshot (47).png

have you tried downloading V13 and seeing if it's working? i dunno if you tried to patch V12 with a V13 patch or something

Yes. This issue comes up with v12 ( don't know why ), when I tried to reinstall it. It's been happening with v13 ( also don't know why ) and even with the patches. For some reason it became borderline unplayable for me and I hadn't had any issues previously throughout the majority of the story.

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

have you tried downloading V13 and seeing if it's working? i dunno if you tried to patch V12 with a V13 patch or something

this hadn't been an issue with v12 before so no, I don't believe I put the v13 patches in the v12. I put it in its respective file per the instructions; same end result. 

3 minutes ago, NoctBun said:

this hadn't been an issue with v12 before so no, I don't believe I put the v13 patches in the v12. I put it in its respective file per the instructions; same end result. 

was V13 working when you first downloaded it?

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

Have you tried running backup saves in case the file is corrupted?

Yes. I typically save my games in Dropbox and rarely came across an issue whenever I had to go back because of something not working, it won't work to the point I can start the game regardless I have save files on it or not. I deleted the majority of them ( saving my main game file ) in case that was the issue. Nothing. 

I deleted the application and reinstalled it, nothing either. 

4 minutes ago, NoctBun said:

Yes. I typically save my games in Dropbox and rarely came across an issue whenever I had to go back because of something not working, it won't work to the point I can start the game regardless I have save files on it or not. I deleted the majority of them ( saving my main game file ) in case that was the issue. Nothing. 

I deleted the application and reinstalled it, nothing either. 

one thing ya can try, move all the save files including your current one elsewhere to a temporary folder or wherever, not one file left in there so it's empty, then see if it runs, with no save files to read it should start up and attempt to begin a new game, if this works then at the very least we know the issue is in the save files somewhere. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

one thing ya can try, move all the save files including your current one elsewhere to a temporary folder or wherever, not one file left in there so it's empty, then see if it runs, with no save files to read it should start up and attempt to begin a new game, if this works then at the very least we know the issue is in the save files somewhere. 

I currently have no save files for it to read going by the saved games shortcut on my computer. Still won't run. 1356428335_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.c3b39c933e2b11abf7afaa6cc0ea6384.png

10 minutes ago, NoctBun said:

I currently have no save files for it to read going by the saved games shortcut on my computer. Still won't run. 1356428335_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.c3b39c933e2b11abf7afaa6cc0ea6384.png

hmm im not sure then, other than deleting the downloaded rejuv and re downloading it and trying to run it without a save file present i cant think of whats giving you this issue

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling without save files and see if we can't get some headway, otherwise I don't know how to bring it up to the devs. Tried the discord server and pretty much got ignored. 

2 hours ago, Leenu said:

Some stuff that you can try:

1. Install the patch from the rejuv website. Extract the contents of that folder and drag them into your maingame folder. This might help.

2. Delete the game and redownload the game and then implement the patch. Make sure to backup your savefile if any before doing this.

If nothing works. Contact the devs and post this issue in the bug reporting thread.

I did all that; uninstalled, reinstalled, applied the patches prior to running the game. Deleted my files ( have my main file saved on Dropbox ), renamed my current game file to game data. Nothing is working. 

I tried bringing it up to the discord server in crashes/and in the bug troubleshoot but everyone basically ignored me, I'm trying to see if I can't get some headway messaging the devs but who really knows. 

Question, do you have an antivirus software on said computer, or a program like Advanced System Care?

My game was causing Errors originally because of ASC not like rejuv accessing a billion files to load spriting and music and code scripts
^above issue was fixed giving Game.exe an exception