V13’s New Gift Pokemon - Stats

PulsarNyx

Here’s what I could figure out about the Gift Feebas we get in V13:

• Poison/Fairy
  • Erratic Leveling
  • Possible Abilities: Poison Point / Stench (Scrappy)

• Base Stats: 20 HP / 15 Atk / 20 Def / 10 SpA / 55 SpD / 80 Spe (BST 200)

• Level Up Moveset: 

0 - Confuse Ray

0 - Captivate

0 - Toxic Spikes

0 - Haze

0 - Mud Sport

0 - Belch

0 - Hypnosis

1 - Splash

1 - Brine

15 - Tackle

25 - Flail

• Evolves into Milotic when Link Hearted while holding a Prism Scale

Milotic:

• Poison/Fairy
  • Erratic Leveling(?)
  • Possible Abilities: Poison Point / Merciless (Defiant)

• Base Stats: 95 HP, 100 Atk, 79 Def, 60 SpA, 125 SpD, 81 Spe (BST 540)

• Level Up Moveset:

0? - Wrap

0? - Poison Sting

0? - Fairy Wind

0? - Refresh

Evo - Poison Tail

4 - Fairy Wind

7 - Refresh

11 - Disarming Voice

14 - Slam

17 - Venom Drench

21 - Charm

24 - Dragon Tail

31 - Play Rough

34 - Attract

37 - Pain Split

41 - Poison Gas

44 - Poison Jab

51 - Toxic

58 - Gunk Shot

67 - Coil

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• Veterans
45 minutes ago, Aldanta said:

Thanks for this. Loooooooooove the design for this Feebas and Milotic. I wonder if we'll get any other Pokemon like this. I kinda wish they had a Pokedex entry.

they do! but uh

dex machine broke still 😔 we'll have a fix for tbat eventually (or will have a collection of dex entries somewhere eventually)

18 minutes ago, Zumi said:

they do! but uh

dex machine broke still 😔 we'll have a fix for tbat eventually (or will have a collection of dex entries somewhere eventually)

Ah ok cool. Thank you! You guys really have gone above and beyond for this game. It's awesome.

Poison/Fairy type

Weak to: Ground, Psychic, Steel

Resist: Grass, Fairy, Dark, Fighting(1/4) Bug(1/4) 

Immune: Dragon

This mon is bulky and with toxic + merciless it can both stall and hit hard.

Interesting Stat, so i take it its better to invest in Hp and def ev and give assault vest/Leftovers for held item cus Toxic+ Merciless will take care of the damage department

10 minutes ago, fellowry said:

Interesting Stat, so i take it its better to invest in Hp and def ev and give assault vest/Leftovers for held item cus Toxic+ Merciless will take care of the damage department

Assault Vest seems like a poor choice unless you can rely on another pokemon to set up Toxic Spikes, since it prevents you from using Toxic yourself. Being a Poison Type does mean that it can get away with packing a Black Sludge, though, so that oughta come in handy!

On 7/24/2021 at 12:09 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

Pretty much everything except the Shadows can be Shiny, so yeah. Got get your spiny sparkling boi!

Actually, shadow pokemon CAN be shiny, but maybe just the ones from the Dens, I've gotten a shiny Snorunt that way

Dunno about the ones that we snag away from Team Xen

To get Prism Scale.. Can we only get 1 in the game? cuz i already used mine in a normal Milotic. Like, if i find a Wild-Feebas, there is a 5% chance its holding a Prism Scale, does it works something like that? or is there any place i can buy it?

And finally, what would it be its best movepool and EV? If i want a SpDefense-One.. Should i go to Full HP and full Special Defense, and if i want a more agressivily milotic, should i go for a Full Hp and Full Atk?

1 minute ago, 321_King_123 said:

To get Prism Scale.. Can we only get 1 in the game? cuz i already used mine in a normal Milotic. Like, if i find a Wild-Feebas, there is a 5% chance its holding a Prism Scale, does it works something like that? or is there any place i can buy it?

And finally, what would it be its best movepool and EV? If i want a SpDefense-One.. Should i go to Full HP and full Special Defense, and if i want a more agressivily milotic, should i go for a Full Hp and Full Atk?

You can get one more inside the diving spot in the Zorrialyn labyrinth.
And, i'm not 100% sure, but i think you are correct with the wild-feebas chance 

3 minutes ago, Blacephal said:

You can get one more inside the diving spot in the Zorrialyn labyrinth.
And, i'm not 100% sure, but i think you are correct with the wild-feebas chance 

I see! I think i will train this Feebas, just thinking if i should make it FullHp and special defense/ Full Hp and attack/ Full Attack and special defense

4 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

I see! I think i will train this Feebas, just thinking if i should make it FullHp and special defense/ Full Hp and attack/ Full Attack and special defense

I personally go full Attack and enough Defense investment to have equal Def and SpD after a Coil boost, with Gunk Shot and Play Rough as STABs and Bulldoze for coverage (because Stomping Tantrum and Drill Run couldn't be taught)

1 hour ago, PulsarNyx said:

I personally go full Attack and enough Defense investment to have equal Def and SpD after a Coil boost, with Gunk Shot and Play Rough as STABs and Bulldoze for coverage (because Stomping Tantrum and Drill Run couldn't be taught)

I see... But is Coil worthy it? I mean, its indeed pretty hard to set-up in Rejuvenation. I dont like Coil that much for the - Speed, and that you can get easily one-shotted or two shotted easily in Rejuvenation. But.. I think i will go with Full atk, 2/3 to defense, 1/3 to Special defense, and a +Special defense nature, it should be balanced, right?

On 7/27/2021 at 9:07 AM, 321_King_123 said:

I see... But is Coil worthy it? I mean, its indeed pretty hard to set-up in Rejuvenation. I dont like Coil that much for the - Speed, and that you can get easily one-shotted or two shotted easily in Rejuvenation. But.. I think i will go with Full atk, 2/3 to defense, 1/3 to Special defense, and a +Special defense nature, it should be balanced, right?

Coil doesn't reduce speed, it boosts Attack, Defense, and Accuracy all by one. You may have gotten it mixed up with Curse. 

5 hours ago, Zedus said:

Coil doesn't reduce speed, it boosts Attack, Defense, and Accuracy all by one. You may have gotten it mixed up with Curse. 

Ohhhhhh! True!

Damn my memory isnt that good at all XP

Well, now im thinking between Charm and Coil. the +1 atk, defense and accuracy are good, even more when it has Leftovers and full Sp.def in EV, Makes it a great wall but at the same time, a cannon in terms of strengh. But Charm is more a support, Milotic already have a good Atk, so just 1 charm makes my Milotic a great wall, and, i can just put Milotic and set up 2 Charms and swich to either my Scizor or Lucario, and start Sword Dance or Calm mind to let my offensive +6, and sweep with Bullet Punch/Vacuum Wave.