Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

The problem was not exactly the pokémon, but the character that was too similar. Anyway, now it is looking great! Also there's a little lack of defensive pokémon around the team, so Skarmory fits very well... So, welcome aboard mate!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i would love picking Empoleon as its a staple of my UU team with Defog and Stealth rock both on it but with the whole main story starting with an Empoleon dying and yeah creepy how similar i wrote that really... and here i was thinking i'm unique XD.

Okay, age is changed and ill be keeping gallade, thanks! Ill watch the videos in a minute, and I saw that they relate to d&d somewhat (which I play) so I can probably understand them pretty well.

Eeeeyyyy good taste with Gallade! Funny how both new guys take the same Pokemon!

The sad part is that could actually work. (What the hell was GF smoking to allow Diggersby to learn surf? Then again, Tauros can surf too).

i was actually thinking of azumarill, breaker of perfect coverage cores and bringer of tears to all things dragon

#Azumarill OP ban to Ubers

Now serious: Flynn and Krim, I just realized an issue with your characters. Though they are quite a bit different from one another, both are Gallade trainers who fight with dual weapons... My concern is that they might end up taking the same role and be difficult to diferentiate later on... I'd like to hear your thought on this, and although I already stated there's no rule about repeating pokémon, I also want to hear what all you players think of this.

Eh, was there one?

*looks in the OP*

*facepalms*

Holy hell, how did I miss that? Ok, that settles the matter, I agree with this rule entirely, I only didn't apply it before because I thought Acquie didn't use it. Really sorry about this confusion Krim, I derped hard here. Could you please change your partner then?

Eh, was there one?

*looks in the OP*

*facepalms*

Holy hell, how did I miss that? Ok, that settles the matter, I agree with this rule entirely, I only didn't apply it before because I thought Acquie didn't use it. Really sorry about this confusion Krim, I derped hard here. Could you please change your partner then?

I'd recommend changing to Bisharp or Lucario, as both have the "noble Pokemon" aura despite Bisharp's... well... sharpness.

Okay, I understand. Ill be changing my partner to Lucario, and probably weapon to something related to the spikes on its hands (Pretty sure spiked gauntlets and the like were used back in the day). Lucario is just as good a fit, seeing how it fits Nemir's backstory relatively well (I can make a slight exception to the 3rd gen and under Orre pokemon) and can use telepathy.

Cestus anybody? They are quite literally gloves made to improve the power of one's punch. ((and usually include spikes for an even more nasty surprise.))

Notus you should make an updated list of everybody and where they are etc....their characters and their pokes too by that way we know how many players we got and what mons they are using.

I should mention all Pseudo-legends are banned ahead of time. ((this mostly refers to Dragons such as Salamence and that type of thing.)) This is mostly to prevent power playing, but also so some lesser used mons get some love.

I should mention all Pseudo-legends are banned ahead of time. ((this mostly refers to Dragons such as Salamence and that type of thing.)) This is mostly to prevent power playing, but also so some lesser used mons get some love.

One of the main reasons I chose Milotic. She was a favorite pokemon of mine for a while in Showdown's OU Mono tier. All those fire teams with Charizard-Y never expected me to one shot them with a mirror coat from their solarbeam. >:]

XD, nice. Milotic was never really a Pokemon I personally liked, but not going to hate on it lol.

((I mean....I have no right to hate on anybodies fav mon when mine is Farfetch'd....even though Farfetch'd is the most awesome poke ever to exist #LeeksForLife.))

• Veterans

XD, nice. Milotic was never really a Pokemon I personally liked, but not going to hate on it lol.

((I mean....I have no right to hate on anybodies fav mon when mine is Farfetch'd....even though Farfetch'd is the most awesome poke ever to exist #LeeksForLife.))

>Farfetch'd

Your bird's got nothing on my ducks

#DuckSwag

>>Realizes Farfetch'd is a Duck

Forget i said anything....

In all seriousness this is a placeholder for a registration.

Edited by Can't Type

Oh I should mention, you guys are really going to want to read the previous chapters to get acquainted with the verse. Mostly Chapter 2 of the Main thread, it kinda shows something important about the "leaders" in this world. which is they pretty much straight up cheat XD. ((it will make more sense if you read it to catch up lol.))

• Support Squad

Oh I should mention, you guys are really going to want to read the previous chapters to get acquainted with the verse. Mostly Chapter 2 of the Main thread, it kinda shows something important about the "leaders" in this world. which is they pretty much straight up cheat XD. ((it will make more sense if you read it to catch up lol.))

I'M TRYIN' MAN, I REALLY AM!