Karen not present in Alamissa Urben

DrewR

Been trying to figure out how to encounter Karen in Alamissa Urben to continue the Hidden Library stuff. I went back and double checked to see if I have completed Hidden library 1-3, and for Hidden Library 2 it says "this request can no longer be completed." Is there something else I am supposed to be doing to get Karen to appear, or am I screwed unless I go all the way back to try and complete it?

• Veterans

It's true that this is a limited time set of quests, and you won't be able to complete the questline if you didn't do them when they were available. In V13 we're adding a graphic to the requests to show that they are, in fact, only available for a limited amount of time to make it more clear and keep people from being unpleasantly surprised by that they can't go back and do those at a later point.

"This request can no longer be completed" means it wasn't completed and all 3 hidden library quests must be completed to trigger Karen's appearance in Alimissa Urben and the Zygara Castle quest. 

As stated above, some of the Help Center quests have a limited window within which they can be completed and I believe the window for the Hidden Library questline is pre-GDC.