pokemon desolation E5 item guide

dragonza11

welp since i played through E5 (and need to do a second run, yay), and since i haven't seen one of these for the items, i thought why not,
so i'll try and put together a small list of certain items(z-stones, mega stones, etc), that are specific to E5 (and hope that i didn't miss to much, if i did let me know)
if there are any questions, just ask as im certain people will definitely help you (and bear with me as this is the first time i do smt like this)

mega & Z-stones

Spoiler

houndoomite: in the secret room in the twins house (dreamscape)

diancite: talk to the omanyte in north cellia

manectite: cellia city powerplant (need special key only available after rosetta fight)

venusaurite: talk to ava in north Cellia

sharpedonite: talk to the guy behind the counter in the building above the construction crew in north cellia (odd key required)

glalite: silver rise (articuno's area)

pidgeottite: talk to aderyn in bronze island (need to check this)

darkinium Z: defeat hardy in the undercity (garret's quest)

rockium Z: sewer cave (complete construction crew questline)

TM's & other stuff

Spoiler

mega Z-ring: complete scientists quest (quest given before fighting garret)

wildlands key (ponyta): talk to pip after defeating jason (south wildlands)

purple piece: sewer cave (complete construction crew questline)

TM31 brick break: defeat garret

TM32 double team: west wildlands, northwest section

TM58 sky drop: allistair's wares

TM66 payback: complete clarke's quest in the far southeast part of north cellia

TM88 sleep talk: talk to the girl west of the police commander in north cellia (southeast of where the foxes for the allistair quest are)

TM91 flash cannon: inside the factory in north cellia

TM95 snarl: southern outpost cave

TMX3 surf: defeat aaron

ground memory: right of the portal near the secret black fox lab

electric memory: inside the factory in north cellia

rock memory: sewer cave (complete construction crew questline)

fire memory: bountilia cavern

• Like 2

More TMs:

Spoiler

TM07 Hail - ???

TM09 Venoshock - ???

TM10 Hidden Power - Redcliff, from the professor after beating Connor

TM27 Return - ???

TM36 Sludge Bomb - Cellia Sewers near the Cellia South entrance, collect all five Sludge fragments from the South/central sewers

TM39 Rock tomb - ???

TM40 Aerial Ace - Celeste Gym, from Adery after beating her

TM41 Torment - ???

TM43 Flame Charge - Redcliff, from Connor once the group leaves for Route 1

TM57 Charge Beam - Blackview Gym, from Emily after ebating her

TM65 Shadow Claw - Cellia Central, from Serenity for clearing the third part of her quest

TM69 Rock Polish - ???

TM86 Grass Knot - ???

TM99 Dazzling Gleam - Cellia Central Gym, from Rosetta after beating her

TMX7 Rock Smash - Keneph Village, from Lyra's husband after you free him

Mega Stones, Z-Crystals, Memory Discs:

Spoiler

Abomasite - locked house near the top of Silver Rise, requires Brass Key

Aggronite - house blocked by a Gentleman NPC at Cellia Central's market area, accessible after beating Rosetta

Banettite - from the Grand rogue after beating him as part of the Addenfall Ranger HQ's "Grand Rogue" job

Sharpedonite - ???

Mimikium-Z - ???

Normalium-Z - ???

Grass Memory - ???

Poison Memory - Cellia Sewers, iirc it was the locked part in northwestern Central

Psychic Memory - ???

Water Memory - ???

@Gentleman Jaggi

Spoiler

iirc:

Grass Knot - Silver Rise

Venoshock - Cellia Sewers (Overworld)

Rock Tomb - Buy with credits from Cellia South Pokemon Center

Grass Memory - Cellia Sewers, in the same room as Type:Null

Now, I don't remember which Memory it was (Psychic, maybe?), but there was one in the cave you access through the Portal in the lab in Cellia North.

2 hours ago, Zargerth said:

@Gentleman Jaggi

Hide contents

iirc:

Grass Knot - Silver Rise

Venoshock - Cellia Sewers (Overworld)

Rock Tomb - Buy with credits from Cellia South Pokemon Center

Grass Memory - Cellia Sewers, in the same room as Type:Null

Now, I don't remember which Memory it was (Psychic, maybe?), but there was one in the cave you access through the Portal in the lab in Cellia North.

Spoiler

i could be wrong but im fairly certain it was the ground memory thats inside the cave (prob explained it bad lol)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

I’m not sure if this is a normal item, but where to you get the book in the Weeping Depths?

You need to finish all the ranger quests in route 2 hq first. Then the leader will give you a special key to access the library for another quest. 

7 minutes ago, firestrikex79 said:

You need to finish all the ranger quests in route 2 hq first. Then the leader will give you a special key to access the library for another quest. 

Got it, thank you

8 minutes ago, Rising Emperor said:

May anyone tell me where to find the red and yellow pieces please?

Spoiler

The Red piece can be found at Weeping Hill (You will need the Old Doll to access the hidden room), and the Yellow can be found inside a house at Blackview City (You will need both Dull and Shiny Keys to enter the room.)

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, AzureC said:
  Hide contents

The Red piece can be found at Weeping Hill (You will need the Old Doll to access the hidden room), and the Yellow can be found inside a house at Blackview City (You will need both Dull and Shiny Keys to enter the room.)

May, u tell me exactly where the hidden room located, because I literally can't find it.

15 minutes ago, Rising Emperor said:

May, u tell me exactly where the hidden room located, because I literally can't find it.

Spoiler

It is located near the place where you see Nova for the first time upon entering the Deeps. The path is blocked by a tomb that will disappear after you interact with it. The requirement for the tomb to disappear is to beat Aderyn.

On 7/14/2020 at 6:31 PM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

Mega Stones, Z-Crystals, Memory Discs:

Reveal hidden contents

Abomasite - locked house near the top of Silver Rise, requires Brass Key

Aggronite - house blocked by a Gentleman NPC at Cellia Central's market area, accessible after beating Rosetta

Banettite - from the Grand rogue after beating him as part of the Addenfall Ranger HQ's "Grand Rogue" job

Sharpedonite - ???

Mimikium-Z - ???

Normalium-Z - ???

Grass Memory - ???

Poison Memory - Cellia Sewers, iirc it was the locked part in northwestern Central

Psychic Memory - ???

Water Memory - ???

Spoiler

Mimikium Z is at north Dreamworld (Need surf)

21 hours ago, AzureC said:
  Hide contents

It is located near the place where you see Nova for the first time upon entering the Deeps. The path is blocked by a tomb that will disappear after you interact with it. The requirement for the tomb to disappear is to beat Aderyn.

When I go inside the area there’s just something about ruby, sapphire, and emerald. No red piece in site.

33 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

When I go inside the area there’s just something about ruby, sapphire, and emerald. No red piece in site.

After you interact with the hint, walk around the rock counter clockwise. Make sure you are touching it when you walk around it. After one round a hidden door should appear. Here's a video if that was still confusing(skip to 0:40)

19 hours ago, rumperto said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know where the special key for the power plant is located? Also the dull and shiny keys? I've combed over the region enough times as is.

Spoiler

You get the Shiny Key in Silver Forest after interacting with all the crystals there. Find the hill with ice formations after and down the ladder. It'll be down there.