pokemon desolation E5 item guide

dragonza11

confused on the teleporter quest for the mega z ring... are the items im searching for in the room of the teleporters? is there any way to get an itemfinder? and if anyone has a walkthru vid it would be appreciated as i hate searching puzzles lol

12 hours ago, fi_Z said:

confused on the teleporter quest for the mega z ring... are the items im searching for in the room of the teleporters? is there any way to get an itemfinder? and if anyone has a walkthru vid it would be appreciated as i hate searching puzzles lol

There are walkthrough videos which can be found here - 

Ok I have a question, how do I have access to the ruby island ?

I already completed all the ranger quest in Addenfall, got the second key, and I already reached the end of Version 5.
Really need to know, cause I want this pidgeottite

I thanks whoever can help me in advance

14 hours ago, SeibaUrufu said:

Ok I have a question, how do I have access to the ruby island ?

I already completed all the ranger quest in Addenfall, got the second key, and I already reached the end of Version 5.
Really need to know, cause I want this pidgeottite

I thanks whoever can help me in advance

Spoiler

There is a quest in North Cellia with Clarke in which you need to recruit Teal Panthers member. After finishing the quest, proceed to North Cellia Ranger Base where the people there struggle to find leadership. Talk to Clarke and she will be the new Ranger manager. After that, the Old Ranger base in Cellia Central will be occupied by the new Rangers. The rest is straightforward, I think~

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

So when exactly do we get the Venusaurite?

I talked to Ava at North Cellia at every chance I had and she just kept repeating her latest dialogue. Then after finishing the main story she was not there anymore... I already had the Mega Z Ring, if that's required.

2 hours ago, Lorac said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So when exactly do we get the Venusaurite?

I talked to Ava at North Cellia at every chance I had and she just kept repeating her latest dialogue. Then after finishing the main story she was not there anymore... I already had the Mega Z Ring, if that's required.

Spoiler

If I remember correctly she gives it to you immediately after you gain full access to North Cellia i.e before the battle with Aaron, provided you've sufficiently advanced your relationship.

Did you get all her green text from before: full restore in raid, docks, etc?

10 hours ago, rún said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If I remember correctly she gives it to you immediately after you gain full access to North Cellia i.e before the battle with Aaron, provided you've sufficiently advanced your relationship.

Did you get all her green text from before: full restore in raid, docks, etc?

Oh no that's what I feared. I thought I had, but it seems that it's not the case. I wonder what exactly I missed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 10:31 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

More TMs:

Hide contents

TM07 Hail - ???

TM09 Venoshock - ???

TM10 Hidden Power - Redcliff, from the professor after beating Connor

TM27 Return - ???

TM36 Sludge Bomb - Cellia Sewers near the Cellia South entrance, collect all five Sludge fragments from the South/central sewers

TM39 Rock tomb - ???

TM40 Aerial Ace - Celeste Gym, from Adery after beating her

TM41 Torment - ???

TM43 Flame Charge - Redcliff, from Connor once the group leaves for Route 1

TM57 Charge Beam - Blackview Gym, from Emily after ebating her

TM65 Shadow Claw - Cellia Central, from Serenity for clearing the third part of her quest

TM69 Rock Polish - ???

TM86 Grass Knot - ???

TM99 Dazzling Gleam - Cellia Central Gym, from Rosetta after beating her

TMX7 Rock Smash - Keneph Village, from Lyra's husband after you free him

Mega Stones, Z-Crystals, Memory Discs:

Reveal hidden contents

Abomasite - locked house near the top of Silver Rise, requires Brass Key

Aggronite - house blocked by a Gentleman NPC at Cellia Central's market area, accessible after beating Rosetta

Banettite - from the Grand rogue after beating him as part of the Addenfall Ranger HQ's "Grand Rogue" job

Sharpedonite - ???

Mimikium-Z - ???

Normalium-Z - ???

Grass Memory - ???

Poison Memory - Cellia Sewers, iirc it was the locked part in northwestern Central

Psychic Memory - ???

Water Memory - ???

Was looking through the forums for how to get Hidden Power, and I saw this. I missed Hidden Power if it is referring to the first gym Connor battle since I'm already right before the steel gym, and the professor has moved in to my house already and they don't seem to be giving out Hidden Power. Did I mess up badly or am I missing something? Talked to the HP checker and my Serp has the second best HP type so I am wanting to check since it really needs it.

While my Serp can do a lot on it's own is kind of screwed a lot of times since I can't hit many types and have to retreat when I'm racking up a good set of boosts because of all the weaknesses I can't cover, and the best move I have for it other than HP which I can get for context is either Wrap which as you could imagine isn't going to cut it, or Wring Out which isn't much better with it being so inconsistent that it's practically useless. I'd rather unironically have Wrap to help with seed stalling if it comes down to it than the only other coverage move I can get.

@Jawz1023 After fighting Connor the professor should be standing outside next to the battlefield. If you haven't checked yet you could go look there on the off chance he doesn't actually move away there until you get the TM even if that means he's in two places at once.

Your best bet is probably to tell Caz that Hidden Power is missable so he can add some sort of failsafe for the next version.

Went to check. The professor was still there still thankfully so now I at least have HP, but can't help noticing how easily it is to miss it.

7 hours ago, EmilTejada150 said:

Does anyone know the name of the key the ranger leader gives you after completing all the quests on route 2? It's for the door in weeping hills

The key that you are given is the Ancient Key if I'm not mistaken.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Stupid Pokemon said:

Im confused on how to get Pidgeotite
Can someone explain me how to get it? There is other item guide who says that its given by Clarke

You're supposed to do the Majira questline in Cellia. Briefly -

1. Reach the point in the story where you finish the main quest in Cellia North and are able to do the side quests [you should also have completed the Bronze island side quest].
  2. Go to the Teal Panthers house in Cellia North and finish Clarke's side quest.
  3. Go to the Ranger guild house in Cellia North and activate the side quest for the new Ranger guild head in Cellia.
  4. Speak to Clarke and get her to become the Cellia branch Ranger guild head.
  5. Get access to the abandoned Ranger guild house in Cellia Central.
  6. Inform Clarke so that she can move into the Cellia Central guild house.
  7. Speak to Clarke in the Cellia Central guild house and start the Ruby island side quest.
  8. Finish the Ruby island side quest and speak to Clarke again in Cellia.

• 3 months later...