Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wolf5002

40 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Sorry for asking but.. What's the problem here? 😅

The Magneton is not normal. And also it's not a problem, it was just suprising to see it and I laughed like a madman when I saw it.

Just now, Wolf5002 said:

The Magneton is not normal. And also it's not a problem, it was just suprising to see it and I laughed like a madman when I saw it.

Was it "normal strong" or was it, like, super bulky? I'm really curious to know if this is just a normal Magneton with the wrong sprite or actually the Garufan one?

yeah that defs shouldnt be there unless jan changed the magneton or something (but i doubt that cause its used again in a special fight)

also sidenote

Screenshot_7.png.e078ba5ceb7b8be076c9308ea3c71afb.png

Ivy meet your mother😂

3 hours ago, Edo said:

Was it "normal strong" or was it, like, super bulky? I'm really curious to know if this is just a normal Magneton with the wrong sprite or actually the Garufan one?

I think it was bulky, because it took a Magma Drift to the face and the move did so little damage to that thing. The move didn't even do half damage.

2 hours ago, Gengar768 said:

yeah that defs shouldnt be there unless jan changed the magneton or something (but i doubt that cause its used again in a special fight)

also sidenote

Screenshot_7.png.e078ba5ceb7b8be076c9308ea3c71afb.png

Ivy meet your mother😂

Huh, what a coincidence!😀

• Haha 1