Lights! Cameras! Wallpaper!

Amethyst

It must feel anxiety inducing to work on the episode for so long and knowing that people are waiting without really seeing as much of the work as you do. But bar the odd person out, I'm sure most of us are perfectly patient waiting for the release ♥ There's a lot of content to be done and we know it's gonna be worth the wait - especially if it means you guys can do it at a reasonable pace.

Game's been in development for a long time, we can take whatever time is left. Thanks for y'alls hard work, really~

gib magnezone next

• Like 1

“Never lose focus on your work. Never give yourself up when there’s others with you. Take time to re-evaluate and the rest eventually gets easy.”

That’s the one thing I’m really just asking from the development crew as there’s probably a shit-ton of bugs/issues you guys yet to’ve solved. The scoreboard might as well a lie, it’s just there tickle our toes. The digital coding process also are deserving of praise such for the little things they implement. I honestly can’t to see how the boss-rush battles operates. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This wallpaper is so wonderful and emotional. You perfectly captured every dynamic of Gossip Gardevoir and the Black Holl moment. I changed my wallpaper to this💖

EP18 still made me cry and emotional, especially with the Void part. Keep going with the work of the game. We'll be patient🤗💖

Can wait for EP19 to come out and I'll play it, when it's firstly announced💖💖💖

16 hours ago, Anti-Loser said:

“Never lose focus on your work. Never give yourself up when there’s others with you. Take time to think about and the rest eventually gets easy.”

That’s the one thing I’m really just asking from the development crew as there’s probably a shit-ton of bugs/issues you guys yet to’ve solved. The scoreboard might as well a lie, it’s just there tickle our toes. The digital coding process also are deserving of praise such for the little things they implement. I honestly can’t to see how the boss-rush battles operates. 

Including the post game and the backstory for Lin and the others

Edited by Evi Crystal
  • Like 1

• Administrators
On 3/14/2020 at 12:14 PM, ZEL said:

gib magnezone next

you know i hadn't thought about it since magnezone isn't really they own character, but i do still have the full art, you're right that we could do something with it...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I understand the frustration of not being able to get a project out when you really can't wait to see anything but its completion but with all the work you and the team have done over the years and the finish line being so clearly in sight, safe to say you are all good. Love the wall paper and all the work that's been done. Keep up the good work.... and at a pace that wont wear you all down. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 12:58 AM, Amethyst said:

you know i hadn't thought about it since magnezone isn't really they own character, but i do still have the full art, you're right that we could do something with it...

I'd personally argue that Magnezone is the most important PULSE System so far, both as the prototype of the current system and the only modern one to be wholly benign in original design. Though I may be a little bit biased here, given that the aftermath of busting the poor thing was one of the precious few points in the game where I actually panicked (for non-mechanical reasons), so make of that what you will, I guess.