My very first wild battle in Rejuvenation is SHINY!!!!

Johnny_Nevori

To be honest, shiny Pokemon in Reborn/Rejuv aren't that rare.

Once you play long enough, and if you catch every single one, you'll probably have multiple boxes of shinies.

• Thanks 1

Despite the increased odds I still find them to be special. I still remember hunting for certain shinies like Treecko, and the nice feeling when they finally showed up - which was like 2.5 years ago. So yea, not that rare, but still always a pleasure to find them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I get that after you play for a while you can find a bunch, but this was the very first wild encounter after I received my starter. the odds for the very first Pokemon being shiny has to be even lower of a chance than just regular shiny odds. Ive never heard of this happening before to people. I might be wrong but it was still super shocking to me.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Johnny_Nevori said:

I get that after you play for a while you can find a bunch, but this was the very first wild encounter after I received my starter. the odds for the very first Pokemon being shiny has to be even lower of a chance than just regular shiny odds. Ive never heard of this happening before to people. I might be wrong but it was still super shocking to me.

It could be bad, I've read about people whose Poochyena/Zigzagoon in RSE/ORAS was Shiny (and uncatchable) hahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1