A few questions for you all

Evi Crystal

Who do you love or hate?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which member from Team Meteor you ultimately hate?

• Solaris
    • Lin
    • Sirius
    • Blake
    • Fern
    • Sigmund
    • Zero
    • Taka
    • Elias
    • Eclipse/ Caitlyn Fisher
    • Aster
    • Simon
    • Tara Copperman
  2. 2. Who do you want to be your BFF?

• Victoria
    • Cain
    • Charlotte
    • Anna
    • DJ Arclight
    • Andrienn
    • Shelly
    • Heather
    • Luna
    • Amaria
    • Bernett
    • Noel
    • Aya
  3. 3. Which Belrose Sister do you like or love?

• Saphira Belrose (Dragon Leader of Labaddora City)🐉
    • Laura Belrose (Grass Ace of the Elite 4)🌱
    • Charlotte Belrose (Fire Leader of Calceon City)🔥

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/20 at 11:30 AM

To think who Team Meteor character to hate is funny, because characters like Lin or Sirius, they're decidedly villains and most probably evil, but they're actually good characters. I love Lin as a villain what I have seen of her so far, even if I understand they're very bad people. That's why I chose most popular hate sinks Blacke or Fern (?)

• Like 1

The question of which Team Meteor member i hate is a difficult one. Yes, some of them are pretty edgy, maybe even downright evil, but Fern somehow still takes the cake. Reborn features a few characters with inferiority complexes, like Shelly or Cal, but Fern easily tops all of them.

Always in the shadow of his more famous sister, he comes off as a person who hates himself so much that he projects his issues onto everyone else by being an asshole to everyone he meets, especially towards the player, while constantly lying to himself, putting up this "i am the top dog" act to convince himself that he's not the worthless loser he really is. He would never admit any of his own flaws or shortcomings, because to him that would be the same as admitting he's weak, and therefore worthless. He even goes so far as to join Team Meteor, not because he shares any of their ideals, but only to prove that he is the strongest, like he always claims to be. While this behaviour makes him the most pathetic character the game has to offer, it also easily makes him the most hateable character as well, just because he's a dick to everyone at any point he's present on the screen.

As for who i want as a best friend, that would be Cain without a doubt, since that guy is just outright funny and open minded. As weird as his character may come off at first, he's always been loyal to those he calls his friends and goes all out to protect those that are important to him. But even while he's seriously trying to save the children from Team Meteor he never loses his goofy character, which tends to turn even the most sinister conversation into a laughing stock with one of his famous remarks.

And finally for the Belrose sisters i wouldn't say that i "love" any of them in particular. But the choice was a diffcult one still. All of them are great characters. Saphira, being the oldest sister, is "the strongest" character out of the three, and Laura, the middle one, is "the kind soul" in the family, while Charlotte, the youngest sister, is the slightly psychopathic "fire devil" who claims that "destruction is beauty". Well....i do like dragon types, but i am primarily a fire type trainer, and just like Charlotte i like to watch things burn XD

Even if some grunts or higher ranked members of Team Meteor abide by strict rules, some of them remain filthy and vile in their attitude. At first, I was tempted to send my vote to Fern, and it was tight between him and Sirius. He may be a jerk with everyone he meets, Fern didn't kill anyone in cold blood. We already all know who Fern is, most of the players shares a common hatred against him. And honestly, I think he's pretty good in his role which mainly consist of triggering us and pushing us to our limits through multiple forms of taunt. But Sirius has nothing to do with that, he's more of a rogue character than anything else. Plus, he seems to enjoy inflicting pain, which is a thing I can't stand for in any way. We should not forget that he's already been involved in several major cases of assassination, including one that led to the loss of his left eye. That being said I hope we'll have a second opportunity to fight against him. I bet we'll have a double battle against him and Dr. Sigmund somewhere in Labradorra City shortly before to shut down the PULSE mons in the final episode.

• Like 1

Most Hated Team Meteor Member: 

Fern comes off as the obvious vote for his blunt arrogant asshole attitude directed at us for nothing we did, which pisses us off but there is more to it than that. 
Not a minute after I submitted my votes, I found myself in a conflict over which is worse and/or more dangerous between his naivety and unaccounted for self-loath driven impulsiveness and Solaris's and Sirius's cold blooded murder spree. 

Solaris and Sirius, I believe can be categorized as psychopaths as neither seem to have an ounce of value for human or Pokemon life, snuffing them out as casually as a candle flame and neither has shown any capacity for compassion or remorse. The Water Treatment Center event's suggestion that Solaris would assassinate his own son for treason is a testament to this. 
If Criminal Minds uses accurate science, then research has suggested that psychopathy or the predisposition to a homicidal nature is assigned just as one's biological gender is, as some form of malformation in the brain and can be inherited. 

Fern's behavior is seeded in deep resentment, his own inability to accept his flaws and grow better from them.
Plenty of other characters have had difficult experiences in life, such as Cain's mother being unable to accept his lifestyle choices and Shelly's own inferiority issues due to her brother's taunting. Yet they've moved on, found ways to make themselves strong by their own standards and do the right thing by others that wasn't done by them. 
Basically, Fern chose to be an asshole. 

Interestingly, however, I sensed some possible psychopathy in him as well in his response to Corey's suicide. Granted, Corey wasn't the most innocent of people, he was consumed and misguided by pain (I'm wondering if the same is true of Connal, these spells he seems to have of speaking remorsefully to this Elizabeth AKA "Lizzy" who is deceased, I wish we'd learned that perhaps in ep 19?). 

Which Character as my BFF:

Easily Cain. 

As inappropriate as he tends to be, he radiates a positive energy, is comfortable in his own skin, has worship worthy patience and there is a tragic shortage of real people as compassionate and open minded as he is. 

I believe his inappropriate humor and singing is a masque for his own fear/discomfort. 
Admittedly, I was a bit pissed when he got that Poppilo at the beginning of the game but I grew attached to my Ducklett/Swanna and now have a Primarina of my own. 

Favorite Belrose Sister:

Charlotte. 
She has a great strength, possibly the darkest of pasts (and I love characters with dark pasts) but she doesn't run from it. The guilt will always lie deep within her but she doesn't let it break her, she holds her head up high and takes crap from no one.  

Edited by Devilish
  • Like 1

That's overall a hard poll to answer. 

In "Most hated Team Meteor Member", I felt the choices were fifty-fifty. In the list, there are severely rotten apples (Zero, Solaris, Lin), outright jerks (Fern, of course), monsters beyond redemption (Sirius, Blake), mind criminals beyond forgiveness (Zero, Elias), and random low-rank enforcers, as innocent as they could be of the crimes of their admins (not much, but a bit). I don't really hate Solaris or Lin, however bad people (or non-people) they are. Fern really annoys me, but I don't hate him either. I'm not too clear about Sigmund, as he doesn't really have outright malice, just badly misguided pride, self-confidence and possessiveness. It is hard to remember that in his story, we are the genuine bad guys. Indeed, we stole kids he had to care about (however bad he actually did it). In any jurisdiction, it is a serious felony. 

Leaving aside the "Doctor", I hate Zero for his actions towards Eve and Lumi. I hate Blake for how casually he masterminds his own town's literal starvation. I hate Elias, Zero, Bennett and Radomus for their involvement in mind control, a crime horrific beyond most. 

Of course, this leaves one person to be voted for (or is it rather against?): Sirius. Unlike most of the others, the "person" seems to enjoy causing pain and misery. He seems to be an entity entirely made of malice, the way Lin is made of impossiblium and Terra of sheer nonsense. Unlike Sirius, for instance, Solaris hasn't used a doctor's persona to poison a delivering mother. He didn't burn a home to the ground to get a stupid jewel (when easier tactics could have worked, such as, you know, buying the jewel back or hiring a burglar). 

In the two other questions, I answered more or less at random. I chose each time the character least far from me (although that admittedly isn't the exact question). For the Belrose sisters, I still am disturbed by Saphira's more-or-less on screen actions, although as far as murders go, hers are pretty justifiable one: she mowed through a terrorist horde willing to assault her home and abduct her family (and guests, but hospitality isn't what it used to be). I also feel closer to Laura than to Charlotte, as the violent teenage rebel with a troubled past doesn't really appeal to me. I suppose I sympathize more with Laura, who cannot inflict violence (merely annoyance to her sisters with her eights) and yet is determined enough to go save Saphira.  

For the BFF, I voted off the beaten path, as Cain is awkward with his innuendos, Victoria or Shelly wouldn't be BFFs (friends maybe, or at least we could start a bookworm club with Shelly), and I already told how I felt about Charlotte and Bennett. Amaria tried to murder the MC, Adrienn called them a thief without any kind of provocation, Arclight deliberately kept a Mega Ring from us (instead of, you know, giving it to us for Devon) to offer it after a wild chase. So these are some characters I didn't vote for. 

On 1/17/2020 at 11:20 AM, Q-Jei said:

Even if some grunts or higher ranked members of Team Meteor abide by strict rules, some of them remain filthy and vile in their attitude. At first, I was tempted to send my vote to Fern, and it was tight between him and Sirius. He may be a jerk with everyone he meets, Fern didn't kill anyone in cold blood. We already all know who Fern is, most of the players shares a common hatred against him. And honestly, I think he's pretty good in his role which mainly consist of triggering us and pushing us to our limits through multiple forms of taunt. But Sirius has nothing to do with that, he's more of a rogue character than anything else. Plus, he seems to enjoy inflicting pain, which is a thing I can't stand for in any way. We should not forget that he's already been involved in several major cases of assassination, including one that led to the loss of his left eye. That being said I hope we'll have a second opportunity to fight against him. I bet we'll have a double battle against him and Dr. Sigmund somewhere in Labradorra City shortly before to shut down the PULSE mons in the final episode.

The two people I CLEARLY despise most; aside Fern and Blake.

Time for some sweet sweet revenge