The Hour of Soup

Chickens

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi cass o7

[Sip] Soup

For starters, i know this place will gon be the dumpster for "afk-ers" so i chose this one over the other for that. Reason? simple less noise and more substance provided we actually have an actual discussion. Since the afkers usually is less nonsense and more read through (i fcking hope you actually skim at least a few posts dammit)

Now, mimi thats a no. Looking at yesterday's reveal it just added more questions rather than answers shit i swear bean is doing this on purpose. Even if we reveal roles its only useful for coyote currently i think(?) So as aside topic what do we want to reveal today? more roles or are we tryna reveal some of the weird name roles.

For my actual personal agenda, i believe i want to ask why is there a motion to revive drago when he kinda already said he is ancient being or am i missing something? Well for now i will set this aside since something was provided on a silver platter.

Nickbeard, i didnt expect you also like skirting the rules i see. You are learning from the master of ban evasion (which is me) i see. Well i havent actually checked the other thread and i dont want to test bean's authority yet.

Well as for your ping last phase, i was out so i missed it but to answer your question i feel like im on the right place currently for something.

on a slightly off topic

Spoiler

So im curious Nano IV vanished from player list

yes boat i was just kidding about the mass claim thing LOL

I think Lia has been hanging quite low so much so I'm not sure what to think about her. I have a gut feeling she might really actually be the cult leader.

@sailboat

I was travelling the past few days and skipped through most stuff, as I usually do when Bean posts something. I can't help it.

I should be able to spend more time tomorrow to properly read through everything. I just came to say hello and what my letter showed. 

Are you all serious. There isn't even a solid accusation against me how am I supposed to defend myself. 

The reason why I haven't been here is because tis the fucking season and on top of that I moved like halfway across the country two days ago I literally haven't had time to stop here and say anything of substance. It's your willingness to lynch me what feels a the scummiest. I was thinking there was a chance the mafia had decided to put most of their members into the same boat, maybe leaving one im the other ship. That way they'd guarantee they have an overwhelming power over one ship's lynch and a very small chance to be lynched in the other. I haven't been on top of things at all, but if no one here is scummier than me it could be because most or all of the mafia faction is in the other ship (which filled up significantly faster). 

Ok, I think I've caught up with everything.

If only @Chickens could keep his announcements channel clean, that would seriously help. 

So yeah, ignore my previous questions. It's crystal clear now. Boat was right; I hadn't read. My quite sincere apologies.

Now, as for @Walpurgis, my letter included your name, but says that at least one of you (Lia, Alistair) are Third Party, meaning

1. Lia is TP, Ali isn't. 

2. Ali is TP, Lia isn't.

3. Both Ali and Lia are TP.

Nevertheless, we ought to examine every possible choice, and check the bandwagons from yesterday.

Drago: Nick, Alistair3, Bok2, Falirion, (mimi1), Nicki2, Anti, Sopheria2, Generic2, Lia2

Eviora: Boat, Candy2, Hypurr, Eviora2, Drago3, Bazaro, mimi2, Nano3

crossed out: in another boat

Voted against someone else or nobody: Astra, Yin, Jace, Dive, Arch

If what Lia assumes is correct, that the mafia have split themselves asymetrically, we must follow voting patterns, even if we're off a bit.

They wouldn't naturally all vote against the same people, nor would they all go towards the same boat.

Inside the mafia faction, they would know if any members of theirs were inactive, and thus could foresee this turn of events, since they could see how the reactions would go.

If the general silence does not indicate a deliberate approach by the mafia, but a general inactivity amongst us, I'd wager the more inactive members of the mafia faction went towards the boat with the more activity, in order to be able to blend in more easily. Conversely, we got (at least) 2 here, one of which is active, and the other is following from the shadows, trying to jump into an opportunity, if it ever arises. 

[Eliminate] Yin

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

The reason why I haven't been here is because tis the fucking season and on top of that I moved like halfway across the country two days ago I literally haven't had time to stop 

Hmm?

Actually, to be more precise, Lia is the Inquisitor, which has both the aspects of a serial killer and a cult leader

If her kill fails, the victim joins her and becomes an inquisitor themselves

I think this is one of the reasons why we get to revive people in the first place

It's kinda surprising to see actual discussions taking place, barring the attempt to try reaching the minimum post amount.

Quite frankly, I don't really like the idea of putting 'life' as defense, since it's easy to make and doesn't really tell much. If there's anything to go by with you being a potential TP, provide a better reason why we should believe you.

Lia, tbh with ya i havent voted yet simply cuz i feel like the timing was kinda too convenient. I mean cult leader is friggin big accusation for starters so i actually expect it as a post opener but then again nick said he won the guessing game shit. Honestly i have no idea if that is true but since he gave away that you or ali is third party, im guessing eric was able to confirm something with that but... yeah fck this shit my conjecture has many ways to be wrong. heck in my own world i actually feel like there is some sort of uncanny synchronicity  between nick and eric. Dont get me wrong, im not tryna help you either cuz again cult is just another major annoyance to town and better to git culled early rather than shitter bring more peeps to the grave than necessary. 

For my opinion which nobody asked but i will give it away anyway

Spoiler

if you are truly cult leader culling you here will bring your worshippers with ya to the grave. so that is a simple yet cruel method of learning the truth. If ya arent cult then  we can revive ya but that is assuming you arent a 3rd party/maf whose purpose is detrimental. The thing is, i have no clue either what to think of ye. And TP is always a negative to me either way.

For your proposition, Cult and maf could prolly do the same way but counting the nights i think cult should be around 3 peeps cuz 2 followers 1 leader. so yeah that ideology could work more on maf i spose. Basing on nick's shit 6 mafs(?) well not sure yet how is it even distributed. And hgow well they are blending on the 3rd party society who are questionable as well as to what they are actual goals even.

Since no one yet have fcking tryna reveal anything i will just gonna tryna reveal two roles from these roles that are currently known to us so far.

[REVEAL] Ancient being since this was  a disputed role

[REVEAL] Jonass Mueller ???

I dont mind revealing more roles either.

Oh yeah, they can always be revived. I guess there's no real harm to it if it comes out to be wrong, but otherwise, that's one offed from the boat, and I doubt anyone would bother.

[Eliminate] Lia

[Reveal] Roles

11 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Huh so Eric is a role cop or something okay whatever I'll go in the lamest way possible I really don't mind. Also the people I kill don't get to be revived, just so you know 

so ur role claiming then

how many people have you killed?