The Hour of Soup

Chickens

57 minutes ago, sailboat said:

Lia, tbh with ya i havent voted yet simply cuz i feel like the timing was kinda too convenient. I mean cult leader is friggin big accusation for starters so i actually expect it as a post opener but then again nick said he won the guessing game shit. Honestly i have no idea if that is true but since he gave away that you or ali is third party, im guessing eric was able to confirm something with that but...

I'm the same, I forgot to vote on purpose earlier because I wanted to hear what Lia wanted to say as well. 

but since she's here now agreeing to Eric well then... [Eliminate] Lia

also Arch pls I said I was just kidding about the mass claim thing ok ;-;

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGHT 4 : THIS SOUP NEEDS MORE MSG sponsered by Raid : Shadow Candy

The bowl of soup took off without any complications and everybody was immersed in the delicious soup. The refugees were too busy drinking soup and could not talk much. Almost half of the conversations was made by the captain and his trusty enlisted friend. Everybody just did their own thing and drank the delicious soup until Eric declared Lia a cult leader, a very serious allegation. Any cults if the past were swiftly put down as there could not be any figure of adoration besides the Bread Master. Like the Two Slices of Bread Squeezing You, everybody quickly beat up Lia. Lia tried to defend herself. She gave up soon. Their attacks went on unabated and with great fervour. They went on and on and on but still Lia would not die. But the people were resolute in killing her. They would not give up on killing her...

LIA WAS LYNCHED. SHE DID NOT DIE.
YOU CHOOSE TO REVEAL ROLES. THE ROLES PRESENT IN THIS GAME ARE PSYKANA, MYTHICAL BEING, FRANZ BONAPARTA, TRUCK DRIVER

They still went on it, beating Lia with all their strength. Just then they heard an announcement by the captain that the typhoon had changed direction and they could return home now, and that they should sit still because of turbulence. But still they went on beating up Lia. They could see Lia was hurt a bit and continued beating her with no regard to the Captain's suggestion. It continued until they reached their home where still Lia refused to die. The people could see by then it was too late to continue beating up Lia. Unsatisfied but left with no choice, all of them returned home...