Two Slices of Bread Squeezing You

Chickens

Well, since Fali is cursed, how could it not be in the game? if not literally Cthulhu in the usual sense, at least a very similar role.

That said... the dead should stay dead. Come on, this game already had nearly 30 players at the start, if we keep reviving the third parties we'll be here for months.

[Eliminate] Nano

3 hours ago, cicada said:

If what Aldo is saying is true, shouldn’t we all be voting for Nano?

Tbh i doubt that is the case.

Nano haven't gotten his role, when he was in the graveyard.

The question right now is, if Bean gave Nano his role when Day2 started or when he got revived.

Also i don't think the reveal role on Cthulu will do anything. We don't even know if that role is with this exact name in the game.
Imo it's smarter to reveal all possible roles in this setup first, before revealing specific ones.

22 hours ago, Falirion said:

[Reveal 1] Coyote
[Reveal 2] Ancient Being

We don't have 2 Reveal Votes Fali.

It's more like either we reveal roles in this game setup (4 each) or we reveal the 2 most voted roles.

So you should change your reveal votes, before they don't count at all.

[Reveal] Role 

Something about today feels awfully wrong... like nobody yet to mention potential activities/planning behind a “Cult”. 
However how Bean worded this information makes it seem like an archetype of the “Cult” role. 
Given the nature of Bean’s game, I’m questioning whether trusting people is even a choice

But given my role, I have to trust people... 👺

Keyword - Cousin

Although for the task at hand..

I’d like Lia’s overall thoughts on the matter before my own. 

17 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Although for the task at hand..

I’d like Lia’s overall thoughts on the matter before my own. 

3kmven.jpg.9fbd261b600869b6a06ce02667c947d1.jpg

20 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

We don't have 2 Reveal Votes Fali.

It's more like either we reveal roles in this game setup (4 each) or we reveal the 2 most voted roles.

So you should change your reveal votes, before they don't count at all.

[Reveal] Coyote

3 hours ago, cicada said:

If what Aldo is saying is true, shouldn’t we all be voting for Nano?

3kmvwn.jpg.e5db1527d9d9c8373c864b2cac833315.jpg
[Eliminate] Nano

• Hmm 1

• Global Mods

My reasoning behind my reveal vote is simply due to the fact we can figure out if it’s Cthulhu or witnessing someone’s death. But if that’s a dumb idea, then...

[Eliminate] Nano

Before I proceed further, firstly I want to say thanks for correcting me. I overestimated how much I know this game, and that also led me to get many wrong ideas. But that was in the mechanical side.

I believe it would be for the best if I simply stopped trying. Mechanics, roles and the like that belong to superficial information is nothing that I can attempt to solve without having at least a part where I'd misunderstood. I will leave that area to you, if that's fine.

However, there's something intriguing that I find it odd how the discussion on it simply dropped.

Who could've shot Alistair?

Would they be Town, Mafia or Third-Party?

And does the green on Alistair's name in the post mean that he is Town?

NIGHT 4 : THE FLIGHT OF THE BUMBLEBREAD

Everybody evacuated to the Bread ship and went on it together. Though they were surrounded by glorious and delicious bread, they could ill afford to waste time. They must identify and eliminate the scourges in their town. Fali, who was annoying to no end yesterday and almost died because of it, chose not to talk today and instead postured his body to get across his messages which was equally annoying and was as bad as speaking like a chicken. Aldo began the day by speaking of his great deduction and said he would identify the culprit on his grandfather's honor, which elicited various Poses by Failirion. The day went on peacefully until a shot was heard. Ali was shot and everybody immediately beat up Nano without offering him a chance to defend himself. Their attacks were swift, brutal, and deadly. Nano4 stood no chance and could not do anything, and died. Again. How pitiful. 

NANO4 DIED. HIS NAME WAS WILLIAM AFTON.
YOU CHOOSE TO REVEAL COYOTE AND CTHULHU. THE ROLE DESCRIPTIONS ARE AS BELOW. FLAVOUR TEXT ARE NOT INCLUDED. DESCRIPTION MAY DIFFER A SLIGHT BIT FROM THE ONE I GAVE TO THE PLAYER.

Coyote

Spoiler

Every night, you choose 2 person and guess their role. If correct, they will get healed and you will gain a chat with them. You will also be healed if you guess corrctly(once per player)

Cthulhu

Spoiler

You abduct someone every night and bring them into Area 51 to be chopped up. Sadly Cthulhu isn't a role in this game and nobody has this role. You should choose wisely.

After Nano4 was killed by everybody in a joint effort, an announcement by the captain was heard. The typhoon had changed direction and is heading to another part of Bakerland. Their area was no longer in any danger. Though they loved the bread, they still chose to return home. There was, after all, no other place like home. And so back they went...

Please await the update in the main thread.