Two Slices of Bread Squeezing You

Chickens

2 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Disagree.jpg?itok=z89kiKYa

So you are saying this are the effects of another ability?
If so, it would be weird, that noone from the last dayphase were affected by it.
Also can you actually make your own pictures or memes? Cause communicating with people, who can only talk with pictures is worse then talking with someone who can only talk with scrambled words.

4 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

How did Nano die on Day1 then?
2nd Nano haven't gotten his role when he was deceased, so whatever he said was probably a bluff or a lie. Or do you have anything else that can confirm that?

That's the day where none of us got a role.

Everybody spoke their mind, eager to find the Baker Union. As they were talking animatedly, a gun shot was heard. The people looked around to see who was shot and they found him. Ali's face was contorting and he was out of breath. They all witnessed Ali taking an egg out of his pants and then eating it. Once he finished eating the egg, shells included, Ali\s condition improved. They could see that it was no longer life threatening and relaxed. 

Alistair was shot by somebody. He survived. The culprit could not be identified.

• Global Mods

First and foremost... how did Ali survive the shooting? Is he immune to being killed by anything but a lynch?

Secondly, if it was Nano, he could have chosen Newt, right? Since Nano’s been “threatening” Newt, and now he’s been accused...

Thirdly, I am confused by the gun target completely. Is there something I missed?

Daily Challenges.

Night 3 daily challenge 1: Ethicc is important in our life. We must learn Ethicc. We must be Ethicc. You too can Ethicc. Join us now! Ethicc!!!

Task : Guess how many roles of each alignment is still alive after day 4 starts. Send in your answers in your discord channels.
Reward : Top 3 who get the most accurate answer twill get an item that may aid them. 
Comments : Some of you were very and some of you were very far I literally said there was 6 mafia in the original set up why would you guess 8 mafia. 3 people were tied at second place. So I decided to give all 4 of them the prize. They received something that may be useful. 

Night 3 daily challenge 2 : Cooking mama believes in you. Show her you can.

Task : Identify the official names of the three factions. 
Reward : Those who got it correct will have their vote count doubled. 

Comments : The answer was B. Congratulations to those that answered B. The bakers are the town, the baker unions are mafia, the shady people are third parties. The baker union wants to kill Bakers. What is this world coming to.

There will be no daily challenges for D4.

I guess i post this here for everyone to see.

So 4 people got an item and everyone who voted for B, has now double voting power.

I am one of the persons who voted B btw.

1 minute ago, cicada said:

First and foremost... how did Ali survive the shooting? Is he immune to being killed by anything but a lynch?

Secondly, if it was Nano, he could have chosen Newt, right? Since Nano’s been “threatening” Newt, and now he’s been accused...

Thirdly, I am confused by the gun target completely. Is there something I missed?

I think I know how I survived, but I can't answer your question without compromising my own safety (especially since there *are* people who want me dead apparently)

and idfk why I was targeted either

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

So 4 people got an item and everyone who voted for B, has now double voting power.

I am one of the persons who voted B btw.

thanks, I have double vote too I think

4 minutes ago, cicada said:

Okay weirdly enough, you didn't thought about the possibility that he might have received a vest or that he is the bulletproof?

How so?

2nd we don't really know how Nano have been "threatening" Newt. Only that Nano was threatening Newt from Aldos words. And wouldn't it be counterproductive, when the revive feature is a thing?

Tbh anyone could have been the Shooter, but i just think Nano might be the one.

2 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Okay weirdly enough, you didn't thought about the possibility that he might have received a vest or that he is the bulletproof?

How so?

2nd we don't really know how Nano have been "threatening" Newt. Only that Nano was threatening Newt from Aldos words. And wouldn't it be counterproductive, when the revive feature is a thing?

Tbh anyone could have been the Shooter, but i just think Nano might be the one.

The way Alistair talked doesn't seem to imply that he had a vest.

6 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I think I know how I survived, but I can't answer your question without compromising my own safety (especially since there *are* people who want me dead apparently)

and idfk why I was targeted either

thanks, I have double vote too I think

38 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I see only one person who would shoot like that instantly

[Eliminate] Nano

Nano why?

If I had a gun I would have shot nicki, also I would have said in all caps who I was shooting, also @Chickens can someone from soup shoot someone here? Because jace did claim a coyote type ability but he is in drowned by soup

49 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

If I had a gun I would have shot nicki, also I would have said in all caps who I was shooting, also @Chickens can someone from soup shoot someone here? Because jace did claim a coyote type ability but he is in drowned by soup

No

Well I’m traveling today so been kinda busy but I think from what I gather, Fali seems to know who Cthulhu is but Aldo sux at guessing the identity of such. And we don’t even know if Cthulhu visits and curses people that way or gets visited and curses.

and then there’s the one who shot Ali. I think Nano is likely but tbh also think Kiet who quickly jumped to vote Nano is scummy. So I think I’ll give Nano the benefit of the doubt (because who in their right mind would give Nano a gun in the first place?).

[Eliminate] Kiet

• Global Mods

>Nano claims he would have shot me.

>>He also acknowledged that Jace has the Coyote-like role, therefore acknowledging he was the other non-town.

Alright, what are you smoking?