Two Slices of Bread Squeezing You

Chickens

• Global Mods

Lía is not the Cthulhu. Unless, by some bs, I am immune to the Cthulhu’s curse, I can confirm that she isn’t Cthulhu. I’m also town, so we should be focusing on someone else.

6 minutes ago, Alistair said:

@cicada why are you cthulhu smh we have to lynch you now

and aldo too

and everyone else

only the bread shall remain

🍞

more seriously that's all well and good, but we still only have Aldo's word to lynch Nicki

unless...

@Newt you seem to have been cthulhu'd, could you use votes like Falirion did to tell us who you visited?

het resonp I sivetid si aedd

• Global Mods

Interesting. @Newt did you happen to witness their death?

Fali got cursed when he visited Aldo, who also died.

Maybe there isn’t a Cthulhu but witnessing someone’s death causes them to go insane.

Just now, cicada said:

Interesting. @Newt did you happen to witness their death?

Fali got cursed when he visited Aldo, who also died.

Maybe there isn’t a Cthulhu but witnessing someone’s death causes them to go insane.

on i lilkde hmet

• Haha 1

So from what we can see, the Cthulu curse (If that is even the role) doesn't stop after one whole day/night Cycle.

It seems it's getting worse. Not sure what will happen to Fali, after this cycle. Will he fall prey to the Curse and die?

8 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Furthermore, Drago is safe to revive. His win condition is to just survive. He'll do us no harm.

There are ways to confirm that. I think we still have the ability to reveal things again.
So we can reveal the Ancient Beings Role, but he would just fall prey to the Coyote imo, if we actually revive him.
[Reveal] Roles

I think this is the better choice, but if you guys think about revealing the Ancient Being, we should consider revealing a 2nd role too.

7) Each day, you vote to lynch somebody and reveal roles present or ability of 2 roles.

We could reveal Coyote and Ancient Being, if you don't want to reveal roles.

20 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I confirm that Nano is town alongside Newt.

I think Nano already confirmed Newt as town.
But how is Nano town?

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

So from what we can see, the Cthulu curse (If that is even the role) doesn't stop after one whole day/night Cycle.

It seems it's getting worse. Not sure what will happen to Fali, after this cycle. Will he fall prey to the Curse and die?

1194381553407.jpgimage.png.7ebf5d7fbd6f95638f8c2e31baf5d2d6.png

[Reveal 1] Coyote
[Reveal 2] Ancient Being

19 minutes ago, Aldo said:

I'll remind you that I am confirmed town. Bean revealed my alignment.

which isn't proof that everything you're saying has to be true

at best it proves that your intentions are genuine with regard to town's interests

also I'm very interested in the visit you (and newt? how does that work?) claim to have paid me

as far as I know nothing bad happened to me, which is great, but still I'm very curious

Yeah i mean we aren't sure Nano is town, i don't really know who could the cthulhu 🤔

Also i'm town if you want to know, i think mafia might have killed me but it could be the vigilante shot me since my posts in the other day phase were suspcious af

Unfortunately being dead means my logic is also dead. Ah, well. At least we still have someone who is not town that we can lynch.

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

which isn't proof that everything you're saying has to be true

at best it proves that your intentions are genuine with regard to town's interests

also I'm very interested in the visit you (and newt? how does that work?) claim to have paid me

as far as I know nothing bad happened to me, which is great, but still I'm very curious

Newt has the dead people do his actions for him, as he can't choose them himself. That's as far as I will say.

Also, I lied about Nano. He's not confirmed town, and by what I wrote in my channel, the only way to lynch him is if everyone votes him.

He's third-party & the one who threatened Newt.

Apologies for the lie ~

Just now, LykosHand said:

Yeah i mean we aren't sure Nano is town, i don't really know who could the cthulhu 🤔

Also i'm town if you want to know, i think mafia might have killed me but it could be the vigilante shot me since my posts in the other day phase were suspcious af

You're dead

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Falirion said:

1194381553407.jpgimage.png.7ebf5d7fbd6f95638f8c2e31baf5d2d6.png

[Reveal 1] Coyote
[Reveal 2] Ancient Being

Well i guess you have not been healed from the curse, and that are the aftermaths of it?

I don't really get what you are trying to say there.

Just now, LykosHand said:

Lmao Lykos you are dead XD

Ghost shouldn't talk.
Go back to the underworld.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

don't mind me just here to collect my fellow specter here

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Also, I lied about Nano. He's not confirmed town, and by what I wrote in my channel, the only way to lynch him is if everyone votes him.

He's third-party & the one who threatened Newt.

Apologies for the lie ~

How did Nano die on Day1 then?
2nd Nano haven't gotten his role when he was deceased, so whatever he said was probably a bluff or a lie. Or do you have anything else that can confirm that?