Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

4 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

My bad, it's actually Old Rod, but you get it by talking to a fisherman in one of the houses by the dock / southern part of Blackview

Alright , i'll go and grab it.Thanks.

23 minutes ago, whodat09 said:

I just got Majira's Second Key...is there a way to get the first key or any of the other keys right now? Also is there a place to purchase vitamins in game?

Get into the building in which the Teal Panthers knock you out. The one in the middle of that fisherman and a rapidly running girl. I guess this building is also the old ranger's base of blackview city. You'll get it after the blackview war event, I guess. Also, in your case, if the war is not yet over, go to the last part of the Celeste Labyrinth and get Scarlett's Old Bow if you want to save her(She might die otherwise). I'm not spoiling the story for you, it's just that many people lost the chance, including me in my first run, which I deleted. All other keys are unobtainable as of now.

Vitamins?? I don't know. Hope anyone else can answer that.

18 hours ago, GuitarGuy said:

I have seen this game called pokemon desolation and it looks pretty fun

I really want to play it but I have no idea where to get it

It's on the first page in the forums if you haven't found it yet :)

18 hours ago, Phlogiston123 said:

When and how do we get megas here? I need that mega mightyena xD so cool

With mega mightyena iirc you go to the cellia fight club and you do a chain of battles and then you eventually fight amelia (on the 10th try i think?) and she gives you the stones when you beat her however it won't work because we don't have a mega ring in the current release hope this helps :)

• Thanks 1

Does anybody know how to get Deino? Even just a small lead would be nice.

Also, I guess a side question: Where's the secret vendors? I got the guy who apparently sells evolution items, but I can't find him anywhere. According the Evie, he'd sell you the stuff for money instead of credits, which would be a nice change of pace considering I have enough money to make a downpayment on that mansion lol

41 minutes ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Also, I guess a side question: Where's the secret vendors? I got the guy who apparently sells evolution items, but I can't find him anywhere. According the Evie, he'd sell you the stuff for money instead of credits, which would be a nice change of pace considering I have enough money to make a downpayment on that mansion lol

Spoiler

Just become the best battler of the under ground 

aAlso not all vendors are available yet.

3 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Spoiler

Just defeat 5 elite trainers then go out of the fight club then you'll be aproached by 2 thugs then u must defeat them then after that go to that cowboy gym leader dude then go to his old hangout place (the one when he gave u access to undergroud city) then u will find a small gang then u must figjt their leader after u defeat him he will leave u a deino egg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FairFamily said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Just become the best battler of the under ground 

aAlso not all vendors are available yet.

36 minutes ago, Mytic27 said:
  Hide contents

Just defeat 5 elite trainers then go out of the fight club then you'll be aproached by 2 thugs then u must defeat them then after that go to that cowboy gym leader dude then go to his old hangout place (the one when he gave u access to undergroud city) then u will find a small gang then u must figjt their leader after u defeat him he will leave u a deino egg

Oof, that's tough. Then again, I shouldn't expect any less for such a powerful Psuedo-legendary, especially when we already have access to the EV Training spots. Thanks!

As of the end of the version Im mainly using Krookodile, Delphox, Aggron and Magneton. Any recommendations for the last two spots? I was thinking maybe a tangrowth with an assault vest from the undercity. Im also not too keen on using gengar or nidoking, but I might choose to use hydreigon if we have a way of teaching it dark pulse. So any suggestions? I also have a lot of credits if that helps. 

EDIT: Where can I buy the metal coat? And where is the move relearner? It says that perhaps the owner has gone away when i interact with the door.

6 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Is it possible to get Magnezone yet? I beat the game, but can't figure it out.

There's the abandoned power plant in cellia city you evolve magneton there however I can't remember if there's a secret room to actually evolve it but i never used a magneton hope this helps :)

3 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

As of the end of the version Im mainly using Krookodile, Delphox, Aggron and Magneton. Any recommendations for the last two spots? I was thinking maybe a tangrowth with an assault vest from the undercity. Im also not too keen on using gengar or nidoking, but I might choose to use hydreigon if we have a way of teaching it dark pulse. So any suggestions? I also have a lot of credits if that helps. 

EDIT: Where can I buy the metal coat? And where is the move relearner? It says that perhaps the owner has gone away when i interact with the door.

As three of your pokemon are weak to ground maybe a water type? There's a squirtle in cellia sewers if you want one just in case and tangrowth would be good as three of your pokemon are weak to water but idk just giving ideas lol

for metal coat you can buy it from the evolution item shop in cellia city (i'm pretty sure you can pick it up somewhere else but I can't seem to remember) and for the move relearner idk if there is one atm? But i may be wrong but i hope this helps :)

EDIT: i was wrong about the move relearner he's actually in the blackview tournament building i think if you beat all the trainers (you'll need to do it anyways) talk to him then he'll go back to the house

6 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Is it possible to get Magnezone yet? I beat the game, but can't figure it out.

Spoiler

After you defeat the last gym leader girl go to the cafe (where u can change the appearance of ur character) u will find someone with a box talk to him then he'll give a key then go to south part of the city u will find an abandoned garage( or like a storage)  use the key then ull find a key to the hidden room in the power plant ( theres a mega manectric stone thing there too)  Sorry 2 long my native language not english

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Tazz said:

As three of your pokemon are weak to ground maybe a water type? There's a squirtle in cellia sewers if you want one just in case and tangrowth would be good as three of your pokemon are weak to water but idk just giving ideas lol

for metal coat you can buy it from the evolution item shop in cellia city (i'm pretty sure you can pick it up somewhere else but I can't seem to remember) and for the move relearner idk if there is one atm? But i may be wrong but i hope this helps :)

EDIT: i was wrong about the move relearner he's actually in the blackview tournament building i think if you beat all the trainers (you'll need to do it anyways) talk to him then he'll go back to the house

Oh ok thanks a lot, I think ill go with either Azumarill from the boss quest or tangrowth. Also do you by chance know where to get the shiny key and how to get Sena to open the rangers building? Thanks!

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

Oh ok thanks a lot, I think ill go with either Azumarill from the boss quest or tangrowth. Also do you by chance know where to get the shiny key and how to get Sena to open the rangers building? Thanks!

Well the shiny key is in silver forest at the peak in the centre where there's a huge ice block you also find a frosslass there iirc. imo the puzzle is sort of confusing to get around (i think you activate the glowing crystals and that helps you get to the ice block) idk if this helps

1 hour ago, Tazz said:

Well the shiny key is in silver forest at the peak in the centre where there's a huge ice block you also find a frosslass there iirc. imo the puzzle is sort of confusing to get around (i think you activate the glowing crystals and that helps you get to the ice block) idk if this helps

Should help, at least I have a general idea now, any idea about Sena?

Edit: So wait is froslass somewhere in silver forest or on the mountain itself? because I have no memory of seeing an ice block.

Edit: Nevermind I found the location. Had to run through that entire forest again lol. But thanks a lot!

Is the odd key usable for anything in the current version?

Edited by HippoSheep

2 hours ago, HippoSheep said:

Should help, at least I have a general idea now, any idea about Sena?

Edit: So wait is froslass somewhere in silver forest or on the mountain itself? because I have no memory of seeing an ice block.

Edit: Nevermind I found the location. Had to run through that entire forest again lol. But thanks a lot!

Is the odd key usable for anything in the current version?

Tbh i don't remember doing anything to do with the odd key so think it's unusable? I may be wrong though 

Edit: checked the forums and haven't found anything so i think that's for a future release