Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

So far I'm enjoying a lot this game. The difficulty is on point and the choice-based playthrough is a really nice touch. Right now I

Spoiler

just killed Nova becuase I'm so dumb I got the archives key from Rosetta but didn't actually use it, I'd kill myself a million times for this. I'm seriously thinking about restarting the whole game. 

One of the things I like the most are the battle themes. The soundtrack in general is simply amazing, but the battle themes of the main characters (Aurora, Nova, Amelia, Scarlett, Hardy, Gym Leaders...) are just perfect for every one of them. I was wondering if someone could tell me where are these themes originally from? (in case they have not been created for this game)

Who did you guys choose from the Boss? I personally chose Azumarill for Huge Power and my lack of a water type, and a strong fairy type. 

Edited by Sceptilespy

I chose Togekiss. I just looooooooooooove it. I also didn't need water types coz i had a Walrein and not interested to hear jee-ga-lee-puff-ji-ga-lee-ee-puff (insert sleeping emoticon) and I'm not much interested in the clefairy line. Plus, my Togekiss has Super Luck as its ability which is awesome.

Edited by BRS swag

Just now, Dr4gn33l said:

Hi , Is Magnezone Avaible in the current version ? if it is , can you please tell me how can I envolve my magneton? Thanks

yes, you need to find the key to the back room of the powerplant in cellia (which you can get after beating the gym leader). To find the key you need to get the key from a boy with a packet on the table and then open a door in the south part of the city.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, shadowalker35 said:

Does anyone where are all of the diary pages of Auroras diary 

If u are talking about the one near silver forest, then, no idea. Check around the house and there are some stairs in the front and the backyard of aurora's house. They have some pages in there, I guess. I played it like 2-3 months ago so not much of an idea about it. Just wanted to get out of silver rise as fast as possible.

Just now, Dr4gn33l said:

Hi , Is Magnezone Avaible in the current version ? if it is , can you please tell me how can I envolve my magneton? Thanks

Yes, at the end of episode 4.1.1, in Cellia Central, there is an abandoned power plant kind of thing. You can go there into the deepest room and come across a generator. Stand near it and use a rare candy on magneton. It will evolve into magnezone.

Just now, FairFamily said:

yes, you need to find the key to the back room of the powerplant in cellia (which you can get after beating the gym leader). To find the key you need to get the key from a boy with a packet on the table and then open a door in the south part of the city.

Ho , ok , I remember that boy , Thanks .

5 hours ago, Matthatter03 said:

Where can I find a fire stone and shiny stone? Are they available? Also where is the move relearner?

for fire stone you can find in vejyr cave is 1 there and i thing you need rock smash or if you have finish episode 4 and you have done the sidequest for this place http://prntscr.com/fsqcze you can buy it for credits and for move relearner is here http://prntscr.com/fsqbhi but you need to find a key and i dont remember where is the key sorry

27 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

for fire stone you can find in vejyr cave is 1 there and i thing you need rock smash or if you have finish episode 4 and you have done the sidequest for this place http://prntscr.com/fsqcze you can buy it for credits and for move relearner is here http://prntscr.com/fsqbhi but you need to find a key and i dont remember where is the key sorry

5 hours ago, Matthatter03 said:

Where can I find a fire stone and shiny stone? Are they available? Also where is the move relearner?

For the move relearner once you beat the competition to get the pass to challenge the fairy type gym,inside the building there is a npc that says he is the move relearner and that he will provide his services if you beat the competition and if you talk to him again he will be waiting you there

8 hours ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

7 hours ago, Pozyher said:

For the move relearner once you beat the competition to get the pass to challenge the fairy type gym,inside the building there is a npc that says he is the move relearner and that he will provide his services if you beat the competition and if you talk to him again he will be waiting you there

Alright thanks a ton, and does Floette still evolve from the shiny stone? Or is there another method? Lastly how do I evolve magmar? Sorry for all questions.

Just now, Matthatter03 said:

Alright thanks a ton, and does Floette still evolve from the shiny stone? Or is there another method? Lastly how do I evolve magmar? Sorry for all questions.

You need the shiny stone. For magmar you need magmar to hold a magmarizer and a link stone.

42 minutes ago, Tomek said:

What is the game's status now? I really like the game

Kinda on hiatus.I think its safe to assume that the next update will be in 2018 if not later