Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

still paint jars are still sort of affordable. You can definitely buy enough for your entire team if you save enough for it. That being said I have only found 2 natural shinies (buterfree and venonat)

still paint jars are still sort of affordable. You can definitely buy enough for your entire team if you save enough for it. That being said I have only found 2 natural shinies (buterfree and venonat)

I know ^.^

Just wanted to see how lucky they were :D

Fight club does give you a lot of money - managed to restock on repels and great balls.

Questions regarding Scarlett and reputation system:

How important will Scarlett be later on? I can't get her killed anymore since in one of my save files I found her old bow, in my second file I sided with Nova. When are we going to see the consequences of characters dying or having low rep points?

Edited by Zargerth

• Developers

Questions regarding Scarlett and reputation system:

How important will Scarlett be later on? I can't get her killed anymore since in one of my save files I found her old bow, in my second file I sided with Nova. When are we going to see the consequences of characters dying or having low rep points?

I can't spoil that in any way, sorry. What I can say is that we're only 4 badges and so 1/4 through the game... yet so much has already happened. Why? It feels like we're at the point where fierce consequences should exist but we're not even 1/4 through the game yet. I've created the idea that the player is far through the story on purpose, and with the nature of my story as it is I'd love to see the community's theories on why, but we'll see. I know that's not the answer you're looking for, but it's the only answer I'm happy to give to that question I'm afraid.

• Global Mods

Tbh, the fact that we're 4 badges in is why when I saw Scarlett jump off the building I was thinking "There's no way she can actually be done yet" until I learned you could save her with the bow. Same reason why I didn't think Ava was when Baron knocked her into the lava.

• Upvote 1

Oh, a remake of Ep.1~ Looking forward for it..and as I haven't played Ep.3 yet (ugh so many spoiler tags...) I just want to ask if it's worth to wait for Ep. 3.1 or wait for Ep. 3.0.2 instead? That is said, could you give an estimate of release dates, like will be another month or two to finish 3.1 , I'm asking this because I'm just too careful deciding my decision regarding the reputation system (Plus I feel that the updated Ep.1 will change my decision for the rep system because of 'personal feel', so..there's that. (it's alright if there's none though just take your time ^^) and sorry for double brackets that's silly).

Ahh..I'm just excited for the release! I heard this episode is even more awesome, can't resist to see the spoilers...

I can't spoil that in any way, sorry. What I can say is that we're only 4 badges and so 1/4 through the game... yet so much has already happened. Why? It feels like we're at the point where fierce consequences should exist but we're not even 1/4 through the game yet. I've created the idea that the player is far through the story on purpose, and with the nature of my story as it is I'd love to see the community's theories on why, but we'll see. I know that's not the answer you're looking for, but it's the only answer I'm happy to give to that question I'm afraid.

No problem. Maybe I just got impatient and expected the decisions made have impact on the story immediately. Sorry!

Plot Spoiler

tfw Team Crescent hi-jacked the ship just to go on holiday.
Nothing as evil as transporting a large weapon or massive amounts of troops to invade a city under the guise of a friendly transport ship.
They are simply misunderstood. Except the fact that they bloody kicked me off the ship D:<

I wonder why Scarlett departed North. Maybe she wanted to hide or do something off screen? Maybe go on holiday like Team Crescent

Tristan wasn't actually there and was already dead?! What could this mean?
The answer is tha- <-To be continued
*Plays Roundabout by Yes*

Edited by Pandalex12

Plot Spoiler

I wonder why Scarlett departed North. Maybe she wanted to hide or do something off screen? Maybe go on holiday like Team Crescent

Caz told me that Scarlett was just trying to think things over alone, but it is indeed possible she'll be doing something off screen we might not see for a while.

• Developers

Oh, a remake of Ep.1~ Looking forward for it..and as I haven't played Ep.3 yet (ugh so many spoiler tags...) I just want to ask if it's worth to wait for Ep. 3.1 or wait for Ep. 3.0.2 instead? That is said, could you give an estimate of release dates, like will be another month or two to finish 3.1 , I'm asking this because I'm just too careful deciding my decision regarding the reputation system (Plus I feel that the updated Ep.1 will change my decision for the rep system because of 'personal feel', so..there's that. (it's alright if there's none though just take your time ^^) and sorry for double brackets that's silly).

Ahh..I'm just excited for the release! I heard this episode is even more awesome, can't resist to see the spoilers...

I don't even like setting vague release dates anymore. I would suggest that you not wait for a new release, because you could be waiting a fair bit.

I don't even like setting vague release dates anymore. I would suggest that you not wait for a new release, because you could be waiting a fair bit.

when you finish an episode and you are just craving for the next episode to be released. its a good sign that you are doing something right. keep up the good work caz

I died at the Shofu shoutout battle. Caz, you are officially forgiven for the hell you have and probably will put me through!

Edit: Please Mightyena!! Please stay ahead of Weavile!!! I'll Probably continue to use you anyway, but still!

I died at the Shofu shoutout battle. Caz, you are officially forgiven for the hell you have and probably will put me through!

Edit: Please Mightyena!! Please stay ahead of Weavile!!! I'll Probably continue to use you anyway, but still!

if we do get the mega mightyena how would you want the mega to boost the stats and what ability would you give it?

Remember to use spoilers guys for content that may spoil the experience for other users. If you don't know how to use a spoiler:

[spoiler]'Your text here'[/spoiler]

Also Caz, when you see this, do you have a timeframe for how long people should use spoilers?

if we do get the mega mightyena how would you want the mega to boost the stats and what ability would you give it?

I'm not very good at coming up with exact stats, but I'd definitely go with a boost to attack and speed (kinda obviously). Possibly keep with it's hidden ability moxie, since I think moxie works pretty well with it. Or I once saw an idea of one with strong jaw to make use of crunch and the elemental fangs, but since the fangs only come through breeding that might not be your best option. There is always adaptability to fall back on to make crunch and sucker punch even more deadly then they already are.

I'm not great at coming up with ideas and stats though.

Edit: Speaking of mightyena, does anyone know where to catch swinub? Think I'm gonna breed one with ice fang from swinub and play rough from a linoone.

Edited by Atlas105

• Developers

Remember to use spoilers guys for content that may spoil the experience for other users. If you don't know how to use a spoiler:

[spoiler]'Your text here'[/spoiler]

Also Caz, when you see this, do you have a timeframe for how long people should use spoilers?

A week or two longer. I'll notify everyone when spoiler tags don't need to be used. This will probably be when the winning mega is announced.

A week or two longer. I'll notify everyone when spoiler tags don't need to be used. This will probably be when the winning mega is announced.

We do have the occasional people that are putting off playing episode 3 until their exams are over though.

Does anyone know what the cave in Adderfell Forest is for. I can't find anything there and haven't heard a single character talk about it yet.

You mean past the fisher right? You can fight an ambipolm there and then find an aipom there.