Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

*evil laughter*

... I don't know what to make of this. Also I'm almost 100 percent sure embargo does not work in this version as it is supposed to my opponent used a super potion after I used embargo

• Developers

... I don't know what to make of this. Also I'm almost 100 percent sure embargo does not work in this version as it is supposed to my opponent used a super potion after I used embargo

Noted. As I've said before though, please keep bugs to the PM's, thanks.

well thats unfortunate he should have given us that move instead of return which we already have a tm for

if you had done the battleview tournament first you would have to access to the move relearned but beware the charges 8 credits per move he teaches

if you had done the battleview tournament first you would have to access to the move relearned but beware the charges 8 credits per move he teaches

credits aren't really an issue anymore since you can grind them in the fight club

Haha, speaking of grinding them in the Fight Club, it appears Caz put a limit on them once you reach a certain amount of wins/win-streak.

I haven't tested losing a match and I really don't want to :L

• Developers

credits aren't really an issue anymore since you can grind them in the fight club

Not indefinitely. I don't want the Fight Club to exist solely to grind Credits. As the game progresses a story will develop behind the Fight Clubs and for players to pursue that plot. That being said, eventually at Cellia's biggest fight club you can grind indefinitely, but for this lowkey Fight Club you can only gain so many Credits before they ban you, that is, for your safety.

Edited by Caz

Sooo how exactly do you get this awesome trapinch I've been hearing about? I don't trust myself to keep trying to find it considering I never even found the crougunk and I killed the gastly bc I didn't have pokeballs.....

Sooo how exactly do you get this awesome trapinch I've been hearing about? I don't trust myself to keep trying to find it considering I never even found the crougunk and I killed the gastly bc I didn't have pokeballs.....

Did you activate the WiFi connection in Silver Rise?

• Developers

The Brass Key in the abandoned house in the Silver Forest opens a door to a house on the peak of Silver Rise. Inside is the Trapinch.

Edited by Caz

its not necessary as i didnt do it and i have the trapinch

Correct, but why not do it while you're there? Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

@Tempo17

This is my current team. I just arrived in Blackview City.

post-57739-0-32498800-1462095598_thumb.png

Edited by Zargerth

• Global Mods

I'll post my team once I'm finished with this new file, which I have to start over on now because I accidentally missed the rep point with Scarlett where she asks if you think she can beat Connor ; ~ ; I forgot to talk to her before everyone gathered in the town.

Hi , I was doing the diary quest and when they told me to put the missing pages in I said no because i wanted to save before but now the pages disapeared from my inventory :/
Idk if you can fix that but if you can please do it :3
Thanks

Game.rxdata

• Developers

Interesting bug, although please keep them to the PM's. I'll resolve this and your save tomorrow (its past midnight here).

Hi guys, awesome apisode.

But i'm quite lost at Blackview city. I can't advance in the story, I'm at the point when I have to find a way to

go inside the power plant, I have spoken to everyone at the city but I don't know what I'm supossed to do.

Any tip?

Edited by FireLion4

• Global Mods

Hi guys, awesome apisode.

But i'm quite lost at Blackview city. I can't advance in the story, I'm at the point when I have to find a way to

go inside the power plant, I have spoken to everyone at the city but I don't know what I'm supossed to do.

Any tip?

North of the trade center, there's a cracked part of wall that you'll climb over if you interact with.

I really liked this episode. The plot especially is perfectly written. The ending cutscene was incredible. Really nice work.

The only really minor criticism I can give, is the fact that there were maybe too many battles. I managed to get my original team to Lv.55 and 4 others at 51-52. Having them to lv55 means that i can't be able to use them much in the next episode, if i don't give them reverse candies. But I do have the other 4 i can use, so it's not actually that bad.

I really liked the puzzle-solving too. Really loved the fact that I didn't have to come here to find out the solutions.

Overall, this was a really great episode. Nice job, Caz & friends! ~

I have just now realized that the game doesn't make back up savefiles on its own like Reborn/Rejuvenation... so I'm stuck with a dead Scarlett. Do I have to play the game again to get Scarlett to live or can I -"go back in time"- with my save file in some way?

Edited by Edea

So after abusing the fact that the level 75 togekiss doesn't go away I manage to try a whole bunch of extra pokemon just in case I ever need one in the future. However, just in general I am also curious on what your guy's teams are looking like

This is mine, Florinia is a bit on the weaker side but I have good hopes for when I find that shiny stone in one of the future episodes:

post-61850-0-57265300-1462108078_thumb.png

This is mine, Florinia is a bit on the weaker side but I have good hopes for when I find that shiny stone in one of the future episodes:

Shiny Stone can already be found hidden on a rock on Hardened (?) Mt., iirc. I think it's toward the top.

Shiny Stone can already be found hidden on a rock on Hardened (?) Mt., iirc. I think it's toward the top.

Correct

It's the first rock you see when you enter the mountain top (before you see Ava wreck Hardy). Sadly there's no other Shiny stone so I'll have to bench Roselia for now.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't spoiler it properly. Clicked scroll instead of spoiler. Hope I didn't spoil anything for anyone.

Edited by Pandalex12

How do I put spoilers? I'd like to mention something regarding a lost item, but I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Edit: Thanks, Chubb.

Scarlett's bow is located at the end of Celeste Labyrinth, if you're wondering.

Edited by Zargerth