5 minutes ago, Alisae said:

I’ll take a Sigilpyh

I’m a breeder as well so if there is something you’re looking for, I can try to get it.

FInally some Sigilyph Luv :') I always hoped that somone would come and ask for it, Sure thing I can give ya, NExt time try tagging me please 🙂

As off now I do not require anything 😛 But If I do need I shall come to ya, You can surprise me with whatever mon you wanna give 🙂

EDIT: I would be grateful If you could come sooner to collect it 🙂@Alisae

1 minute ago, Eigengrau said:

FInally some Sigilyph Luv :') I always hoped that somone would come and ask for it, Sure thing I can give ya, NExt time try tagging me please 🙂

As off now I do not require anything 😛 But If I do need I shall come to ya, You can surprise me with whatever mon you wanna give 🙂

eh you just replied to the thread I figured it wasn't needed also I was on mobile

Alright, you'll get a "surprise"

I'm ready name is Alisae online, I'll wait for a request

Just now, Alisae said:

eh you just replied to the thread I figured it wasn't needed also I was on mobile

Alright, you'll get a "surprise"

I'm ready name is Alisae online, I'll wait for a request

completing a trade request be online and send the reques at BReedeR

My bad I am a bad multi tasker 😛

@Alisae WOW!!! THanks for the shiny Poipole :') Today has been a good day for me 🙂 My customers giving such nice trades, I usually get rattatas and bugs :') I can make a swarm army or infestation army and take over reborn with them though 😄

• Haha 1

Just now, Alisae said:

ty enjoy ur surprise 🙂

Tell ya what... You need anything, I mean anything I shall try getting it for ya 😄 Hope to see ya again soon 🙂

CHuSS Komm Bald Wieder 🙂

Just now, Espeon said:

Thanks for the trade! Love how you're helping out other players with the Pokémon that are hard to find ❤️ Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the shiny Heatmor :') You know where to come if ya need anything :') 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

Tell ya what... You need anything, I mean anything I shall try getting it for ya 😄 Hope to see ya again soon 🙂

CHuSS Komm Bald Wieder 🙂

Actually, now that I think about it, do you think it might be possible for you to get your hands on a Hippopotas?

20 hours ago, yurimarkov21 said:

Hi mate, are you still there for the trade? thanks

damn I am soo sorry It was very late last night soo I went to bed soo I am available now upto 4 hrs 🙂

20 hours ago, Alisae said:

Actually, now that I think about it, do you think it might be possible for you to get your hands on a Hippopotas?

Yeah sure Any specific moveset?

5 minutes ago, yurimarkov21 said:

No problem, mate I'm available right now

any moves you want with the gible? and you needed an aerodactyl right?

2 minutes ago, yurimarkov21 said:

Yes i needed the aerodactyl, and no specefic moves, thank you

give me sometime I will whip it up max 15 minutes 🙂