1 minute ago, yurimarkov21 said:

Ok, thanks

Check Your items which I have sent with the mons :') It is a surprise gift 😄 Hope you like it 

Just now, yurimarkov21 said:

😮 thank you so much, I forgot to ask you do you have the ferroseed? sorry xD

yup I have it 😛  Wait I will give it to ya after this trade with someone else (Enjoy those mega stones 😉 )  Mega Aerodactyl is a BEAST 

6 minutes ago, AntonyJr said:

He gave me an amazing riolu with lucarionite and super good moves he is awesome and doesnt request anything back .

Glad you could enjoy the mon 🙂

2 minutes ago, arkangel said:

@eigengrau can I please get the  shiny beldum if you still have it if you need anything in return I’ll see if I have it

okay You csn collect it now?

Any chance of a good IV/EV Greninja with Ice beam/dark pulse + protean (doesn't need the moves or to be high level)

And/OR

A good IV/EV Volcorona/Larvesta

Or

a good Eevee for curse Umbreon...

please and ty ❤️

19 hours ago, arkangel said:

@eigengrau the request just left I’m not back on line if you can request again please 

dude can you just keep if for me I’ll be on tomorrow please don’t get ride of it

Hmm I had to go to bed I am sorry If you are available now mayte I shall be able to trade also please click on the suggestion box on my name while you are tagging me using @ otherwise  I dont get the tag alert 🙂

19 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

Any chance of a good IV/EV Greninja with Ice beam/dark pulse + protean (doesn't need the moves or to be high level)

And/OR

A good IV/EV Volcorona/Larvesta

Or

a good Eevee for curse Umbreon...

please and ty ❤️

helooo @SSJG Goku Unfortunately neither dark pulse nor Ice beam are available as TM In reborn soo far I could try giving you icy wind  using a move tutor but frankly with 55 base damage and 95 percent accuracy would you want it? It reduces the speed though soo that is a plus point 🙂 I already have umbreon cursed based eevees also please try tagging me next time so I can get to you faster 

3 hours ago, qwayne said:

Heyy, its me again

i would like one of the elemental punches elekid set (jolly if possible).

Thanks

shiny or non shiny? also please tag me next time usin @Eigengrau