@Starry Knight oh that is a bit of a shame. I was just wondering if anyone could give me the right pokemon to battle against ciel with as im finding her really tough and my team cant really beat her and as well as that i don't really have many counters.Ifyou could help that would be awesome 😄

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

@Starry Knight oh that is a bit of a shame. I was just wondering if anyone could give me the right pokemon to battle against ciel with as im finding her really tough and my team cant really beat her and as well as that i don't really have many counters.Ifyou could help that would be awesome 😄

You're being kind of vague. No one can really help you if you don't specify what's wrong. What's your team?

@DB-Generation13 my team at the moment consists of a zebstrika, steelix, simipour, noivern, toxicroak, and arcanine/golurk and i would just like some new pokemon to spruce up the team a little bit so im just hoping that someone could suggest some pokemon they might want to trade with me.

7 minutes ago, Morgan said:

@DB-Generation13 my team at the moment consists of a zebstrika, steelix, simipour, noivern, toxicroak, and arcanine/golurk and i would just like some new pokemon to spruce up the team a little bit so im just hoping that someone could suggest some pokemon they might want to trade with me.

@Morgan you have no other pokemon that are up to level? That Mega Alteria is def a pain the ass. 

I think Gengar might be your only out it really. Levitate will keep it from getting hit with EQ and you have the type advantage to deal with the Hyper voice. IDK if Gengar can Sludge Bomb in this game though

Just now, Morgan said:

@DB-Generation13 oh god yeah please i pray that gengar can learn sludge bomb haha. So anyway are you trading a particular gengar for me then? As that would be good

@MorganI'm here trying to grab a Gastly off of @Eigengrau lol I don't have anything near the level you need to take on CIel, sorry

1 hour ago, DB-Generation13 said:

@Morgan you have no other pokemon that are up to level? That Mega Alteria is def a pain the ass. 

I think Gengar might be your only out it really. Levitate will keep it from getting hit with EQ and you have the type advantage to deal with the Hyper voice. IDK if Gengar can Sludge Bomb in this game though

Gengar no longer has levitate as ability it gets cursed body as only ability now

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Gengar no longer has levitate as ability it gets cursed body as only ability now

oh, that's right. I've been out of competitive for a while and I had just seen Gastly and saw Levitate. Forgot how they did my boy dirty 😞 Then, he better find a good ice type to run with

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DB-Generation13 said:

oh, that's right. I've been out of competitive for a while and I had just seen Gastly and saw Levitate. Forgot how they did my boy dirty 😞 Then, he better find a good ice type to run with

Could also use something that gets the boost from her field I ran gligar once myself or an Altaria last run forget what I did my middle run both are available pre Ciel, gligar they can get on the crustle route along with rydon/horn which would live that. Magneton would also be a good choice being found in the caves that Aya was kidnapped in

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Could also use something that gets the boost from her field I ran gligar once myself or an Altaria last run forget what I did my middle run both are available pre Ciel, gligar they can get on the crustle route along with rydon/horn which would live that. Magneton would also be a good choice being found in the caves that Aya was kidnapped in

Gligar def isn't a bad choice. A Mamoswine could run though that team too now that I think about it. 

18 minutes ago, DB-Generation13 said:

Gligar def isn't a bad choice. A Mamoswine could run though that team too now that I think about it. 

True, there's a move relearner there isn't there

There's also bergmite, sealeo, horses and Alola Vulpix they could pick up in area

3 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

True, there's a move relearner there isn't there

There's also bergmite, sealeo, horses and Alola Vulpix they could pick up in area

Reborn's got Alolan forms? geez, have long have I been gone???

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 2:46 PM, DB-Generation13 said:

alright, then I ain't gotta worry about that. Thanks!

16 hours ago, Morgan said:

Hey @Eigengrau is it possible if you could trade me a pokemon that would be good against Ciel (the gym leader) as this battle is very difficult although there are some very nice pokemon that ive seen on this thread that you can provide so just @ me whenever you want to trade. My name is ExpertMorgz for when we trade. Whatever time suits you i would say. 😄

19 hours ago, Raviel said:

Hey @Eigengrau since you've been so reliable I couldn't help but come back and ask for more mon's 😉 with that being said would you happen to have an Absol level 85 with sucker punch and perish song and an Excadrill level 85 with e-quake preferably holding magical seeds please?

Soo Sorry guys I kinda got meself into a mess there in a tournament and almost tore a ligament, had to spend the weekend at the docs 😛 I am back now and would gladly give you the mons, sorry for not responding earlier 

🙂

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Raviel said:

Hey @Eigengrau since you've been so reliable I couldn't help but come back and ask for more mon's 😉 with that being said would you happen to have an Absol level 85 with sucker punch and perish song and an Excadrill level 85 with e-quake preferably holding magical seeds please?

earthquake is not available yet as a TM I'm afraid but if you want bulldoze is soo if you are fine with that 🙂

7 hours ago, Morgan said:

you could use an ampharos with electric field set up, greninja with icy wind also kills em. as far as I remember there is that annoying gliscor and togekiss there. I have a shell smash shellder you could use to take em down or even a shell smash omanyte, for the minior it should be fairly easy if you set up an electric field and use electric moves. or even my shell smashers could help you with that. i think he also has a noivern which your noivern should take care off or then again the cloyster. then ciel has an oricorio- fire form, water type or any rock move will obliterate it, and finally the mega altaria can also be taken down with the ice type or poison moves .

My conclusion would be -

use a greninja + Icy Wind

Cloyster (skill link+ Shell smash)

omastaar (Shell smash)
poison type mon if you are having trouble with alaria and togekiss.

electric type I could give you my elekid with the elemental punches 😛 ice and thunder punch shpould take em all out 

I could give you any or all of these water types, as for poison i have venasaurs and roserades 

3 hours ago, Raviel said:

sure that's fine thanks, let me know when you're able to trade 🙂 

are you available now or if it isnt possible like 6 hours from now?

39 minutes ago, Morgan said:

@Eigengrau are you able to give me all of them as that would really be so awesome and sorry to hear about what happened as that couldve been catastrophic. Whenever you are ready can we trade for all of those pokemon 😄 

you available? Just dm the mons list you need