1 hour ago, Kronos said:

Could I get a snivy?

Sorry its my first time trading and not entirely sure how it works in Reborn.

In return ive got a shiny Geodude, Igglybuff, and Silcoon if you want them.

U should keep Miss Linda's iggly, it can be traded back to her for a couple good items

On 8/1/2019 at 11:24 PM, Starry Knight said:

U should keep Miss Linda's iggly, it can be traded back to her for a couple good items

Ah, so that's a guaranteed shiny then huh?

feelsbadman lol I thought I just got super lucky and didn't realize it till way later

1 hour ago, Kronos said:

Ah, so that's a guaranteed shiny then huh?

feelsbadman lol I thought I just got super lucky and didn't realize it till way later

Not a gaurenteed shiny, just good odds, shiny rate is a lot higher in reborn

21 hours ago, Triceratopsss said:

Ah sorry I was still asleep. I’m available now. And nah if it’s too much trouble don’t need the trapinch just the froakie is fine 

@Triceratopsss I guess timezones do not match properly wanna try and see tomo? If not I can gladly gie your mon to starry and she can give it to ya if you would like 

14 hours ago, Kronos said:

Could I get a snivy?

Sorry its my first time trading and not entirely sure how it works in Reborn.

In return ive got a shiny Geodude, Igglybuff, and Silcoon if you want them.

I am available now if ya need to trade?

On 8/2/2019 at 1:02 PM, Eigengrau said:

@Triceratopsss I guess timezones do not match properly wanna try and see tomo? If not I can gladly gie your mon to starry and she can give it to ya if you would like 

I am available now if ya need to trade?

You still on, I just got on. And could I get a mini guide on trading in reborn? first time in this game

10 minutes ago, Kronos said:

You still on, I just got on. And could I get a mini guide on trading in reborn? first time in this game

Menu

Pokegear

Online play

Login (need to register a user and password first)

Then figure out who wants to wait and who wants to request @Eigengrau typically waits

On 8/2/2019 at 2:43 PM, Starry Knight said:

Menu

Pokegear

Online play

Login (need to register a user and password first)

Then figure out who wants to wait and who wants to request @Eigengrau typically waits

Thank you! I just didn't understand the waiting and requesting part, ive never traded in any of the games tbh. so im not sure if that's the norm.

5 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Thank you! I just didn't understand the waiting and requesting part, ive never traded in any of the games tbh. so im not sure if that's the norm.

It varries in official games but typically one requests a trade/battle and one waits or recieves for the trade/battle. In reborn you need to manually type in who you are trying to request where as Cannon not so much so long as they are close to you as they work direct line of 'sight' then there is Wonder Trade also known as WT where it's random

4 minutes ago, Triceratopsss said:

I'm Cali time PST. Just let me know a time you can be on and I'll set an alarm or something 😛

What did you want, I can try and trade you whatever you wanted within the next 10 minutes or so

12 hours ago, Triceratopsss said:

Oh sorry, I was way from my computer most of today. Just send me a pm whenever ur available and I'll hop on here to check every hour or two.

8 hours ago, Snowbot said:

man can i get a archen and tyrunt?

Id: snowbot

can you guys tag me using @ I would have reached you sooner 

6 hours ago, Snowbot said:

@eignengrau what time can u be online.  

now? If you arent available I could always give starry your mon and she could give ya 

1 hour ago, Eigengrau said:

now? If you arent available I could always give starry your mon and she could give ya 

@eignengrau, if u could tell me time and timezone, i would come online. I also have never done trading and am new to it.

Edited by Snowbot

yeah snowboat when you try taggin using  @ click on the suggestion box else i wont get tagged, if you aare available now we can trade 

This guy is absolutely amazing! Always ready to trade top-notch and even shiny top-notch Pokémon without asking anything in return! Keep up the good work mate, the world needs more people like you.

yoooo wassup everibodiessss

hahaha long time no seeing ur thread bro @Eigengrau ... 😅

just wanna say thanks for another pokemons that u gave me to, plusssss those ev train items! u rock!!!!

pikachu, bulbasaur, squirtle + mega stone, ralts, drapion, ghastly, honedge, pompombird, etc... gosh! u helped me a lot! (especially sweeper gengar + destiny bond and sleep powder venusaur!) 🤩

i think its enough for me... still using ev train items to organize evs for my pokemons, and continuing the story 😁 bad side is, i dont care too much about wild pokemons (but im aiming for swampert later on. gotta do resets to make it good) 😁 

but yes man... u helped me a lot. THANK YOU!

• Upvote 1

@Eigengrau
Uhm it's my first time requesting for trade, but is this thread still available? I was reading all those past posts and it seemed awesome to get pokemon from you.

But if it's still available, I just want a Snivy, Cyndaquil, Froakie, Pichu & Ralts. I just started playing and I'm new to reborn, I wanted to add these to my team if that's okay

Hope you do more in the future!

2 minutes ago, t.okki said:

@Eigengrau
Uhm it's my first time requesting for trade, but is this thread still available? I was reading all those past posts and it seemed awesome to get pokemon from you.

But if it's still available, I just want a Snivy, Cyndaquil, Froakie, Pichu & Ralts. I just started playing and I'm new to reborn, I wanted to add these to my team if that's okay

Hope you do more in the future!

Scratch the cyndaquil, Do you have a shiny buneary instead? ♥

6 minutes ago, t.okki said:

Scratch the cyndaquil, Do you have a shiny buneary instead? ♥

Buneary is early game you can get it just after first gym after you clear the event in Obsidia park

Pichu is also early game starting as soon as you beat Fern in his Sisters gym id on a rooftop left of the Onyx game corner