• Dhelmise
  • Shuppet
  • Duskull
  • Litwick
  • Sableye (EV invested)
  • Golett
  • Rotom

Are the ones I have currently breed for competitive battle that are low level

I would greatly appreciate a Litwick. I have a lv1 Torchic I could offer you in exchange, the IVs are nothing to scream about but it's the best I can offer since I've just restarted the game.

7 hours ago, WinterHill28 said:

I would greatly appreciate a Litwick. I have a lv1 Torchic I could offer you in exchange, the IVs are nothing to scream about but it's the best I can offer since I've just restarted the game.

I do not require anything special anything u give me will be released

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

I do not require anything special anything u give me will be released

You’re a true saint. When is the soonest you’d be able to trade?

Also would you be willing to give up a Mimikyu instead of the Litwick? Only reason I ask is cos I got a Charmander through wonder trade recently 

2 minutes ago, WinterHill28 said:

You’re a true saint. When is the soonest you’d be able to trade?

Also would you be willing to give up a Mimikyu instead of the Litwick? Only reason I ask is cos I got a Charmander through wonder trade recently 

I am willing to trade anything on that list. I have about 30 boxes of free stuff like that, those are just the non trained ones on most part

2 minutes ago, WinterHill28 said:

When are you available to do the Mimikyu deal then? I’ll be free in like 10/15 minutes.

I can do now or later tonight, my old man is picking me up to have a BBQ, we cook food as he fixes truck I think is the deal, old man should be here in less then 10 min

15 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I can do now or later tonight, my old man is picking me up to have a BBQ, we cook food as he fixes truck I think is the deal, old man should be here in less then 10 min

If he's not there yet, I'm good to go. If not, I'm on UK time and the next best time for me will be after work tomorrow, about 2:30pm.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey so im currently playing reborn and i have plan for my full team and what i need is milotic but i dont want to wait for him sooo long so if u could trade me 1 i would be very happy.

The feebas i want will have scald/icy wind/toxic and give it 1 random move bc ill change it later for recover and if u could  prism scale for his hold item.

Unfortunately i dont have good pokes beside my main squad for now but im realy hoping u would trade it to me.

Thakns.

Btw: nature can be random but bold would be best and gender can also be random but female is greatly appreciated.

Ability:Oblivious for Competetive

Edited by Plantii

42 minutes ago, Plantii said:

Hey so im currently playing reborn and i have plan for my full team and what i need is milotic but i dont want to wait for him sooo long so if u could trade me 1 i would be very happy.

The feebas i want will have scald/icy wind/toxic and give it 1 random move bc ill change it later for recover and if u could  prism scale for his hold item.

Unfortunately i dont have good pokes beside my main squad for now but im realy hoping u would trade it to me.

Thakns.

Btw: nature can be random but bold would be best and gender can also be random but female is greatly appreciated.

Ability:Oblivious for Competetive

Hi I can trade you feebas and another Pokemon holding the scale so it doesn't evolve right away, I don't need any special Pokemon I'm return though a couple heart scales would be very much appreciated, your welcome to use my trading thread 8th Street black market in the future. 

God bless u and if u can give it link stone i forgot that it would evo but still thanks.

I have only 1 heart scale but i dont need it for now so ill trade it to u

Nickname:Plantii 

Edit: i have 2 hearth scales but still ill give it to u

Edited by Plantii

Just now, Plantii said:

God bless u and if u can give it link stone i forgot that it would evo but still thanks.

I have only 1 heart scale but i dont need it for now so ill trade it to u

Nickname:Plantii 

Okay just give me a couple minutes to turn on laptop and teach it the moves

K im catching 2th mon for hearth scale bc i dont have any spare trashmons so

btw its possible that we will need to try it a few times bc the last time i traded like this i had problems

Edited by Plantii

2 minutes ago, Plantii said:

God bless u good man/women ill remember that

Edit:Now Shelly with my newfound power will NEVER stand a chance

in this case women if you look to the left where the profile pics are if they have a announced gender it will be there. alterantivly you can just say 'God bless you, I'll remember that.'

• 5 months later...