Just now, shewalksinbeauty said:

what is your trading handle? BReedeR?

yes it is and also what did you need again? any specific moveset?

7 minutes ago, shewalksinbeauty said:

Okay awesome. Mine is shewalksinlight. Aerodactyl, Archen, Amaura. Any of the fossil pokemon would be amazing! I have had terrible luck with finding them. No specific moves. 

okay be ready with 3 mons and send me the request at BReedeR 🙂

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, shewalksinbeauty said:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your time and patience and the awesome Pokemon!

No problem 🙂 Try using the aerodactyl it is a very nice pokemon, Rocl head ability and perfect ivs it will wreck hard I am sure 🙂

16 minutes ago, Cynthis said:

@Eigengrau so I actually got a Honeedge randomly with wondertrade. So if possible i'd actually like a beldum and/or bagon. Is that alright with you? (I'l be online for the next few hours) 

I could give ya both 🙂

do you want a shiny beldum or a normal one"?

1 minute ago, Cynthis said:

@EigengrauThanks a lot for the Pokemon!

@Cynthis I cannot begin to thank you soo much for the shiny  Houndor with Pokerus! you know what I am gonna keep the boy and train him and use him in my next run :') I love dogs and wolves 😄

Sooo Thaaaank Youuuuu !!!! 😛

If Ya need anything else and I mean anything. Come to me I will try doing my best to get you your thang 🙂 - Da Breeders word!

3 hours ago, PennyGem said:

hello! can you maybe help me with 2 items?...i need a shiny stone and a sun stone

if you have..let me know what you need for trade! thanks a lot! ^^

Heloo @PennyGem Next time could you tag me while commenting or even quote me? I would have gotten to you sooner 🙂

Yes I can give you both these items, Any specific mon you would need with them? I would gladly provide them as well 🙂 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

Heloo @PennyGem Next time could you tag me while commenting or even quote me? I would have gotten to you sooner 🙂

Yes I can give you both these items, Any specific mon you would need with them? I would gladly provide them as well 🙂 

hii i didnt know that >.<

im online now so we can trade thank you so much!! id Penny

well if you still have the shiny squirtle and tyrunt will be nice...if not whatever you choose ^^ you already help me a lot! 😄

let me know what pokemon you might need for the trade...i dont have any great pokemon shiny or not...but maybe i can help as well somehow >.< xD

Edited by PennyGem

9 hours ago, PennyGem said:

hii i didnt know that >.<

im online now so we can trade thank you so much!! id Penny

well if you still have the shiny squirtle and tyrunt will be nice...if not whatever you choose ^^ you already help me a lot! 😄

let me know what pokemon you might need for the trade...i dont have any great pokemon shiny or not...but maybe i can help as well somehow >.< xD

yup I do have a shiny squirtle and a tyrunt  with me, he time when you sent your first comment would be a good time to trade 🙂

14 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

yup I do have a shiny squirtle and a tyrunt  with me, he time when you sent your first comment would be a good time to trade 🙂

hey im online now if you can ^^ ID Penny

thank you so much!! 😄

12 hours ago, PennyGem said:

hey im online now if you can ^^ ID Penny

thank you so much!! 😄

hey soo sorry I was busy you there now?