6 hours ago, Hirilus said:

Thx for help @Eigengrau !! Awesome idea for post like this and for great job You do helping others

I mean we did it first

The 8th Street black market, but we respond generally using PMs most are custom breeds and are done within a day some are even EV trained

Nobody has really gone out of there way to thank us on the main post though they do so in private

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hirilus said:

Thx for help @Eigengrau !! Awesome idea for post like this and for great job You do helping others

Haha, Thank ya soo much Mayte! CHEERS :')

11 hours ago, shewalksinbeauty said:

@eigengrau can I trade you for the Aerodactyl and Archen?

sure thing if you are on tomorrow at this time then why not 🙂

11 hours ago, Cynthis said:

@Eigengrau Do you still have an Honeedge left?

If so I would like one! 🙂

yeah I have loads left 🙂 tell me a particular time you would be able to trade 

On 7/1/2019 at 8:28 AM, Starry Knight said:

I mean we did it first

The 8th Street black market, but we respond generally using PMs most are custom breeds and are done within a day some are even EV trained

Nobody has really gone out of there way to thank us on the main post though they do so in private

Yup Starry and their group of breeders down at 8th street market do a fabulous job with trading requests as well 🙂 I would highly recommend them if I am not able to get to you or in case of emergencies when our timezones do not match and you need a particular mon urgently 😛

Also on the plus side they EV train mons 😛 I dont do that- the max I could offer are shinies, Pokerus, Perfect ivs and Hidden powers of a particular kind, a particular movepool one would like to see in their pokemon  and yeah a particular item which one would like to have as well :') 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, shewalksinbeauty said:

My online name is shewalksinlight

how about in 4 hrs time? I am outside right now and would be home around that time 🙂

EDIT: @shewalksinbeauty Okay soo I am online now till like the next 4 hours feel free to contact me 🙂

8 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

Yup Starry and their group of breeders down at 8th street market do a fabulous job with trading requests as well 🙂 I would highly recommend them if I am not able to get to you or in case of emergencies when our timezones do not match and you need a particular mon urgently 😛

Also on the plus side they EV train mons 😛 I dont do that- the max I could offer are shinies, Pokerus, Perfect ivs and Hidden powers of a particular kind, a particular movepool one would like to see in their pokemon  and yeah a particular item which one would like to have as well :') 

but they are enough man, and pokemons u that u had given to everybody were more than we expected. especially me.

thank you for the help man. im still here asking for ur help 😁 no need to be sad. every sellers have their own customers 😅 go go mayte!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

yeah I have loads left 🙂 tell me a particular time you would be able to trade 

I would be online for the next 4 hours, if you can't i'm always online from 19:00 to 24:00 GMT+2 😄

8 hours ago, Cynthis said:

I would be online for the next 4 hours, if you can't i'm always online from 19:00 to 24:00 GMT+2 😄

okay Got ya! I guess I shall see you at that i\time 

4 hours ago, Eigengrau said:

how about in 4 hrs time? I am outside right now and would be home around that time 🙂

EDIT: @shewalksinbeauty Okay soo I am online now till like the next 4 hours feel free to contact me 🙂

Hey sorry I live in a country with unreliable internet so i've been off and on. 

How about GMT 19:00 or 20:00? 

Thanks so much! I appreciate this awesome post.

8 hours ago, shewalksinbeauty said:

I'm on now

sorry it was too late by the time I got your reply I was fast asleep. if you could come around gmt 16:00-18:00 I would appreciate that.

10 hours ago, Cynthis said:

Are you online? if so i would give you a trade invite, BReedeR right?

could you also follow the same time @Cynthis?  because I have to wake up early these days soo I go to bed earlier than usual.

3 hours ago, Driftwood said:

Ralts, Bulbasaur, Pichu, Ghastly, Honedge, Bagon...

gosh. just realized that this man really helped me a lot to build a team and fill backup spots for me... 😅

HAHA I hope you are treating me babies well 😄