5 hours ago, nikolaras said:

Best breeder ever. Asked for 2 mons and you replied as soon as you saw my request. Thanks for the shiny too!!

No problem mayte! Komm bald wieder!!!

5 hours ago, Driftwood said:

@Eigengrau hey brooo wassuppp 😅 im back here hehe... another day, another pain...

just texted u by dm, bro. maybe u have something to fill my Ghost type spot. can u check my dm? 😁 thank youuu

@Driftwood hi there again 🙂 Replied to you, as you can see I have 3 ghost types with me- Honedge, ghastly and misdreavus. If you want something else you can request for it 🙂

Shiny ones might take a while 🙂

Can I ask you for a Misdrevaus with 5 IVs except ATK of course? I can give you Gligar with 4 IVs and Skorupi since Bug it's a bit difficult to breed. Thinking about it, I could try breeding a 5 IVs Gligar if you want, since I need even a Pokèmon with 30 IV in defence for HP Ice. And some Snorunt if you want, I would give you something from the Field group but it's hands down the easiest to breed.

In regards to any other amazing Pokèmon you have, just a personal opinion:  I like using only Pokèmon I encounter on the adventure, I wouldn't play even a normal game with a  random Gible from wonder trade, for example, also I avoid using Pokèmon I find out where to catch thanks to a guide since I like the reward from exploration and backtracking that much. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Angelo said:

Can I ask you for a Misdrevaus with 5 IVs except ATK of course? I can give you Gligar with 4 IVs and Skorupi since Bug it's a bit difficult to breed. Thinking about it, I could try breeding a 5 IVs Gligar if you want, since I need even a Pokèmon with 30 IV in defence for HP Ice. And some Snorunt if you want, I would give you something from the Field group but it's hands down the easiest to breed.

In regards to any other amazing Pokèmon you have, just a personal opinion:  I like using only Pokèmon I encounter on the adventure, I wouldn't play even a normal game with a  random Gible from wonder trade, for example, also I avoid using Pokèmon I find out where to catch thanks to a guide since I like the reward from exploration and backtracking that much. 

I have eevees especially bred for jolteon with HP ICE 😛 I can give you one if ya need, Got a few mags with HP fire too, I guess that will help you out, got a manetric with HP ice as well and off course pichus too with HP Ice.

Yeah I can give Misdreavaus I have some lying around 😛 also the next time you comment on this thread try quoting me like this '@eigengrau' it will give me a notification and I will be able to respond to you faster 🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Driftwood said:

guess what,

i wanna use Stealing trick with A-Muk, and he gave me a perfect one!

and thank you for this Honedge too!

ure my hero, bro @Eigengrau!!! 🤩

anytime! Komm Bald Wieder BUD!!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ProbassFish said:

This guy gave me a really beefed up seel. I bit overkill but I appreciate it a lot. It came fast and a like it a lot.

Hey! appreciate it 🙂 I wanted to breed seels and laprasses for a loong time 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, Eigengrau said:

okay, Ya playing a water monorun?? (Just curious)

Oh yah def, but I'm getting unlucky with the egg drops, so I guess I could switch them out with some beefy water types lul

@ProbassFishhow about the squirtle I have? or the totodiles? the best water type mega imo would be swampert! using him in my rain surge team in showdown and my gawd he is wrecking havock there!!!!

I have feebas too if you are interested, best bulky water type after suicune imo is milotic 🙂

aah  finally got a perfect iv ducklet for ya 🙂 Come online?

a

soo you want a pelli?

I mean its a really good utility mon- defogger, rooster, rain setter and off course with hurricane and scald it can really down a team 😛