[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

8 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i mean...it kinda does...indirectly?

Oh yes i meant like the person who they target yknow like i thought they died too

1 minute ago, Yahy said:

Oh yes i meant like the person who they target yknow like i thought they died too

pretty sure whoever it is they decided to keep pecking the house of will die along with anyone who pays a visit to that individual

• Global Mods

From my understanding, Woodpecker kills anyone who visits their target’s house but does not kill the target or themselves.

39 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Yes the woodpecker doesn't kill the house owner but who visit that house, so if you're lucky you can even kill a mafia guy if they are going to pay visit to that house.  

Lykos why did you poison Drago?

18 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Lykos why did you poison Drago?

I told why in the fire group smh, anyway because i suspected he could be mafia but i totally forgot he roleclaimed so yeah my bad

56 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I told why in the fire group smh, anyway because i suspected he could be mafia but i totally forgot he roleclaimed so yeah my bad 

Pls noone is gonna read through all those 1000000 messages in those chats.

I see. Poor Drago is left to die.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Only favor Hypurr is getting is that if he is a Penguin ignoring if it's his primary or not, he only has one mafia sided role that he can possibly get which means the odds of him being mafia are low compared to someone like me with a gazillion +1 possible roles that are mafia (slight exag but yeah you get the idea)

I don't think alignment is determined by randomizing the roles any given player can get. At first glance it looks like it makes sense that a character with more mafia roles attached to it would have a higher chance of being scum, but if that was how it worked then the number of mafia players would be random making this game very unbalanced (to the point where a scenario in which more than half of the players arent town at the beginning of the game is possible, granting mafia an automatic victory). If I had to guess I'd say characters, alignments and additional roles are completely random and the primary role is randomized between the potential roles that match the player's alignment. (the order would be char/alignment -> primary role -> seconday/tertiary so there isnt a possibility of a player not having a primary role that matches their alignment because it came up as a secondary or tertiary role)

This time it isn't a personal attack, I have seen this point brought up a couple of times and I don't think it makes sense so I wanted to argue against it.

3 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I don't think alignment is determined by randomizing the roles any given player can get. At first glance it looks like it makes sense that a character with more mafia roles attached to it would have a higher chance of being scum, but if that was how it worked then the number of mafia players would be random making this game very unbalanced (to the point where a scenario in which more than half of the players arent town at the beginning of the game is possible, granting mafia an automatic victory). If I had to guess I'd say characters, alignments and additional roles are completely random and the primary role is randomized between the potential roles that match the player's alignment. (the order would be char/alignment -> primary role -> seconday/tertiary so there isnt a possibility of a player not having a primary role that matches their alignment because it came up as a secondary or tertiary role)

This time it isn't a personal attack, I have seen this point brought up a couple of times and I don't think it makes sense so I wanted to argue against it.

i think i see your point, not sure why im tired right now so im half asleep trying to read and make sense of it in my yawning brain but i think i understand it

So I'm Castiel and my primary role is sand Castiel which makes me able to make a sand Castiel at someone's house, if someone visits that house it gets destoyed and the visitor gets a post restriction. I'm telling you this because I was going to build a sand Castiel at Hypurr's house last night but he ended up being the chicken borne which means Hypurr is Dragoknight. It also means Hypurr is not a granny because I survived.

I would like to request a post with everyone claiming their primary role as I believe primary determines alignment 

as everyone already knows my primary is cop

theres just too many people that I forgot who role claimed what role as a primary 

51 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I would like to request a post with everyone claiming their primary role as I believe primary determines alignment 

as everyone already knows my primary is cop

theres just too many people that I forgot who role claimed what role as a primary 

i'm the celebrity

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Candy said:

there's no point in claiming primary roles because mafia can just say a town secondary or tertiary role is their primary.

Trust me I have a very important reason for needing that information or just 1 role claim a person, one that I am unwilling to disclose at this time

34 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Trust me I have a very important reason for needing that information or just 1 role claim a person, one that I am unwilling to disclose at this time

I have knowledge of some primary claims, if you want

But if you want to hear from the person, i'll respect it

Hmm. There hasn't been a vote count yet day. Well, here's the vote count for the day. It's like this is becoming my job or something except not really. I just like knowing the vote countXP.

Fire Group

Bok - 5 (Lia,Yahy,Nano,Ros,Alaris,Lykos,Candy,Drago)

Candy - 1 (Bok)

Ice Group

Hypurr - 3 (Nicki,Caimie,Candy,Drago)

Astra - 1 (Bean)

Drago - 0 (Candy) Joke vote

The crossed out names are the people who voted for someone that was not part of their group so @Nano4 and @Alaris just giving you guys a ping in case you two want to change your votes. Candy and Drago have changed their votes to vote someone in their group.

I'll put my vote in later to once again see if more info comes because I don't have a concrete vote in mind just yet.

Ok... I would have waited for more info but I'm probably not going to be back until after phase change so here's my vote. Evict Seal because I could do something with Hypurr if she survives(though not absolutely necessary so don't let this stop you from voting Hypurr if you want to) and between Alaris and Seal, I don't know who to choose between the two so I flipped a coin.

I'm really sorry for not being more active. I haven't had the best week. I'm interested to hear why I am 'Definitely Mafia' according to Lía as there appears to be no explanation.

I have been super afk so I have no idea about what has happened, and I don't have the time to check everything

Do I have to change my vote?

I promise I'll be more active from now on... hopefully