[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

2 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Bok Choi Could you give me the gun instead ❤️

Asian Alliance Assemble!

Also could you send an anonymous message to all Doctors, just so we could see if you are telling the truth about your role? It confirms that you are genuine about that roleclaim at least.

I don't know how many Cops we have, but i know that Yahen, Nano and myself are Doctors. So we should be able to validate if you are NickCrash or not.

i think he or someone else already sent a message to doctors tho

But i agree it would be nice to confirm it

1 hour ago, Newt said:

can't we just vote bok

he is not pleasing me anymore

👀

also yall chill. It looked like arch nemeses going at each other's throats for a second there. Remember this a game smh

@Bok Choi

@CrimsonDragon21

Or, you know, send 3 different messages to "Toucher" and to "Cursed" and to "Pervert"

Inform the Asian Alliance of those messages inside your common chat.

If I receive those in DMs, I'll post them here, and you'll have a 3rd party (other member of said chat) to verify it.

13 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Bok Choi

@CrimsonDragon21

Or, you know, send 3 different messages to "Toucher" and to "Cursed" and to "Pervert"

Inform the Asian Alliance of those messages inside your common chat.

If I receive those in DMs, I'll post them here, and you'll have a 3rd party (other member of said chat) to verify it.

what if he wants you dead tho

3 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Ok well time for me to drag my butt out of my depressive chair and post something xD.

Totally my fault for not saying things or analyzing as much as I usually do, so I don't fault y'all for being suspicious of me.

I was gonna wait til I used up my uses of my ability and saw the results of that before I revealed myself but since both nights besides night 0 were cancelled, I still have both my gifts >:[

My gifts are guns btw (two of them), I'm Nick the Supplier as my primary role with Spy and the thing that checks real/fake guns as my second and third. 

On the bright side all this time should give me some strong candidates on who to give guns to as soon as I look through the posts in more detail

So I guess that's my defense? I've been fairly inactive in terms of contributing to the analysis in both in our Core Group chat and my Showmance too, so oof. I admit it ain't really a defense but what can I do. Sorry Newt for ignoring you, I will make it up to you as soon as I can give out my guns ❤️

Guns sound like a better wedding gift than my own microwave 

• Global Mods

Henlo. I apologise for being absent until now, irl is a pain in the butt. There’s so many pages and it’s very daunting, but from what I gather there was some commotion between Yahy (a confirmed townie) and Drak. *grabs popcorn*

Honestly, in this situation, I’m not quite sure if it’s better to give out a gun or send a message to confirm your identity. Both scenarios are good, it’s just that I’m not thoroughly convinced since it’s very likely you’ll use this time to gain an extra night for mafia if we change our lynch target in the event that you are mafia.

I’ll post more later, I guess. There’s not a lot to go off that I can draw together right now. I’m not going through 30+ pages just to look at everything.

1 hour ago, cicada said:

I’ll post more later, I guess. There’s not a lot to go off that I can draw together right now. I’m not going through 30+ pages just to look at everything.

Just look at my messages, cause mine are important 🙂

8 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

I'm pretty sure I can do one or the other at night (give a gun or send a message), but yeah I can send a message to verify. Unless someone urgently wants a gun? 

Messaging isn't an night Action. You claimed Spy amirite?

Spy (Nick Crash)

- The Spy can send anonymous messages to any role at any time. All players with the role chosen will receive the message.

There is also no limit how often you can send anonymous messages, i guess. So you could if you want confirm what Nick Crash suggested and also send us Doctors a message all in this Dayphase.

Also pls don't give those shady people a gun. We are together in the asian alliance. Give me a gun instead, Bok.

On another side-note. It would have been so much better if we actually get to hear what Martin (Lia) had to say this dayphase. He/She slipped through our radar quite hard, cause of inactivity. Most of us even thought he/she is getting modkilled anyways.

If she stayed and contributed over joining the secret base, i wouldn't be so awfully suspicious of her right now. Quite convenient to dodge another dayphase imo.

For now my vote stays on NickCrash until we get more information and maybe confirmation from Boks messages. Also cause i probably will leave the Asian Alliance for some time, i would suggest Bok to message the Doctors those 3 messages he send to "Pervert", "Toucher" and "Cursed", so we have more people who can confirm then only the people in #the-great-asian-alliance

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Just look at my messages, cause mine are important 🙂

Messaging isn't an night Action. You claimed Spy amirite?

There is also no limit how often you can send anonymous messages, i guess. So you could if you want confirm what Nick Crash suggested and also send us Doctors a message all in this Dayphase.

Also pls don't give those shady people a gun. We are together in the asian alliance. Give me a gun instead, Bok.

On another side-note. It would have been so much better if we actually get to hear what Martin (Lia) had to say this dayphase. He/She slipped through our radar quite hard, cause of inactivity. Most of us even thought he/she is getting modkilled anyways.

If she stayed and contributed over joining the secret base, i wouldn't be so awfully suspicious of her right now. Quite convenient to dodge another dayphase imo.

For now my vote stays on NickCrash until we get more information and maybe confirmation from Boks messages. Also cause i probably will leave the Asian Alliance for some time, i would suggest Bok to message the Doctors those 3 messages he send to "Pervert", "Toucher" and "Cursed", so we have more people who can confirm then only the people in #the-great-asian-alliance

If both Nick and Bok are mafia, Bok could simply tell Nick which three messages he's sending to "Pervert", "Toucher" and "Cursed" through mafia chat, am I wrong? 

14 minutes ago, Candy said:

If both Nick and Bok are mafia, Bok could simply tell Nick which three messages he's sending to "Pervert", "Toucher" and "Cursed" through mafia chat, am I wrong? 

bok could even not be the spy, but have one of the mafia to be the spy

4 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Looks like I didn't put much thought into that idea. Scrap it.

[Unevict] LykosHand

[Evict] Martin / Lia

Let's remove the inactives.

Hi nick would you like hugs

2 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Oh well I read it wrong oops.

I sent a message to the doctors

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, Yahy said:

Hi nick would you like hugs

I'm technically Nick(i); could I have a hug? \o/

No, I'm not claiming myself as my role.

3 minutes ago, cicada said:

I'm technically Nick(i); could I have a hug? \o/

No, I'm not claiming myself as my role.

help me my sibling is mean to em

35 minutes ago, cicada said:

@Yahen stop being mean to Yahy or i stop ur breathe.

and I stop ur breathe's breathe

jk I won't but felt like saying that for some reason :3

• Haha 1