[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Just now, Bazaro said:

Castiel is harmless, I say we pocket his lynch for when we need it. @Lord Drakyle we don't need to lynch Castiel this moment, we're in no danger of the Mafia killing 10 people at once and winning the game. I want to believe Nick, but every other time I've done previously that, it's bit me in the ass. His logic doesn't add up, either.

after the no mafia at all in one game stunt, i dont know what to believe anymore, especially that cryptic God Emperor role, but yeah i see your point.

Well, Troublemaker's making their way in today, and we'll skip straight to Day 3 apparently? #5 on the list from today will join our Suspect list, which could be any among Jace, Amine, Newt, or Lykos.

For the meantime, I suggest we look into our other suspects for today more; Bok, Martin, and Alaris. Only if we have solid defense from each of these 3 will I say we lynch Castiel next.

2 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Well, Troublemaker's making their way in today, and we'll skip straight to Day 3 apparently? #5 on the list from today will join our Suspect list, which could be any among Jace, Amine, Newt, or Lykos.

For the meantime, I suggest we look into our other suspects for today more; Bok, Martin, and Alaris. Only if we have solid defense from each of these 3 will I say we lynch Castiel next.

i agree

we know martin's char and one of his roles right? I think we just delay castiel's lynch as much as we can if we are able to evict more suspects- i'll try and yknow discover what alaris, jelly and lykos are in their core group

idk about bok tho

2 minutes ago, Yahy said:

i agree

we know martin's char and one of his roles right? I think we just delay castiel's lynch as much as we can if we are able to evict more suspects- i'll try and yknow discover what alaris, jelly and lykos are in their core group

idk about bok tho

How exactly would you learn these things? also i got another silly pun that being though we dont know Bok's role, i know their flavor is Bok-olate : p 

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

How exactly would you learn these things? also i got another silly pun that being though we dont know Bok's role, i know their flavor is Bok-olate : p 

My root network is vast.

3 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

My root network is vast.

our root network is vast and funny

and we also love each other

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

HAHAHAHAHAH gosh why do i laugh on these puns

@Bazaro

My logic adds up perfectly. You just didn't read the role properly.

If I hide behind someone, all visits targeted at me fail.

So I won't be investigated this way.

Now that I have revealed, I have no reason to increase the chance of being discovered. 

I hope that's clear now. Because it looks like you are trying to find slips where there aren't any.

hmhm I finally finished reading most of what I missed. Idk whether to trust Nick given his history of being a master of deception. He could be telling the truth and Alaris has a point in that he could've put his TP role in the end to appear town. But the other possibility is that he's lying and by claiming that primary role, he's dissuading investigating roles from visiting him (at least, if I were the cop, I wouldn't wanna waste an investigation on someone who 1. has claimed TP, and 2. can win with town if they don't get investigated). That'd be convenient for a mafia member, wouldn't it?

Nnnno... The Pervert is immune to being visited by the person they target. And then, anything that affects either you or your target affects both of you.

@Caimie @Newt @Dragoknight @Bok Choi

@Astra125 @Roswell 

Consider evicting Castiel. He's 100% mafia, and I'm evidently not.

@Yahy

I'd rather you didn't use your troublemaker.

Have me jailed, blocked or w/e 

and then send Kiet to check me, or whoever else for that matter.

I'm willing to lose 1 vest if I'm going to survive in the long run.

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

hmhm I finally finished reading most of what I missed. Idk whether to trust Nick given his history of being a master of deception. He could be telling the truth and Alaris has a point in that he could've put his TP role in the end to appear town. But the other possibility is that he's lying and by claiming that primary role, he's dissuading investigating roles from visiting him (at least, if I were the cop, I wouldn't wanna waste an investigation on someone who 1. has claimed TP, and 2. can win with town if they don't get investigated). That'd be convenient for a mafia member, wouldn't it?

This is why I suggested Kiet to investigate him. His role bypasses those limitations.

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

This is why I suggested Kiet to investigate him. His role bypasses those limitations.

Except not because he claims he's The Cursed, which has a very high random chance to cancel any Night Action towards them. It would only serve to waste the Cop's time.

6 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Bazaro

My logic adds up perfectly. You just didn't read the role properly.

If I hide behind someone, all visits targeted at me fail.

So I won't be investigated this way.

Now that I have revealed, I have no reason to increase the chance of being discovered. 

I hope that's clear now. Because it looks like you are trying to find slips where there aren't any.

i helped creating that role, it doesnt cancel other people's visits, only that of that specific person

for the rest of the players, it basically doubles the chance of being visited

Just now, NickCrash said:

I do that quite a lot... yet people are always surprised.

do you now? I know you're clever. If people are surprised about you telling the truth it's prolly cause you don't do it often enuf uwu

1 minute ago, Candy said:

do you now? I know you're clever. If people are surprised about you telling the truth it's prolly cause you don't do it often enuf uwu

harsh candyz

5 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Kiet's Actress role, was it? What if Nick tries hiding behind another player when he tries to investigate him? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

Except not because he claims he's The Cursed, which has a very high random chance to cancel any Night Action towards them. It would only serve to waste the Cop's time.

Ah, right

That combination of roles is too OP

1 minute ago, Candy said:

Kiet's Actress role, was it? What if Nick tries hiding behind another player when he tries to investigate him? 🤔

that would be a really weird interaction