Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Ugggg

Gotta get my pokemon out of the daycare :C

Edit: I made it to citrine mountain by surfing, IRC that's the place near shade's gym. Is it possible to go through there or do you need some other HM? I started running out of repels so I was kinda scared to go any further.

Edited by grasssnake485

I just found an event seviper at lvl 45 and I wasn't looking for it. ;D Hope you guys can find it too if you want. :D

Also, steelix is possible in the game because there is a metal coat in tarzan mountains. I think that's cool.

where exaclty? I really need it.

Closest example you'll get of a complete walkthrough is shofu's playlist on YouTube. Though the first half of it is woefully out of date.

lord wallace has a compete one, and isnt outdated

Man to fight Serra an Ice Gym Leader.... And I only got ONE Fire Type User and it is risky to play Grass against her but why the hell not.... And not to mention I may need to bring Pachirisu and my level 10 Pichu hat needs to be leveled up.... And I may as well bring my Primeape since he is gonna be very useful. And it's a shiny one at that. But I gotta hatch this Cacnea egg lol And then it's leveling up time. Level 50 for them all should be enough to beat her right? Orr maybe inseadd of Pachi I should use my Growlithe? What do you guys think?

Man to fight Serra an Ice Gym Leader.... And I only got ONE Fire Type User and it is risky to play Grass against her but why the hell not.... And not to mention I may need to bring Pachirisu and my level 10 Pichu hat needs to be leveled up.... And I may as well bring my Primeape since he is gonna be very useful. And it's a shiny one at that. But I gotta hatch this Cacnea egg lol And then it's leveling up time. Level 50 for them all should be enough to beat her right? Orr maybe inseadd of Pachi I should use my Growlithe? What do you guys think?

I pretty much swept her team with flame burst drought ninetales, and scrafty. I don't really remember what was on her team exactly, but Im pretty sure there was also one that died to two contrary leafstorms from a maxed EV serperior.

Ralts

Ralts: In the Abandoned Railnet, the part where you have to connect the tracks there are darkened sections of wall. These walls can be rock smashed down and one of them will contain a corrupted pokeball. Bring the pokeball to the pokeball store and there will be a npc in a white coat. He is a ball designer and after some dialogue referencing Missingno he will ask for magnet powder bought on 7th street to fix the pokeball. Bring the magnet powder to him and you'll get a ralts.

Where is that pokeball store ?

Anyone know the likelihood of finding Snorunt in the Ametrine mountain? Been looking for that lil fella for ages...is it on a certain floor, or...?

It's a nice and dandy 4% chance 'cause Ame hates us. Also, there's this thread here with all the info about wild Pokemon: locations, encounter percentages and EVs they give. Have fun finding that little triangle!

Ohhhh I did NOT see that thread at all. Dx Terribly sorry, mister. I'll be making uses of that. Thank you!

EDIT: Really? 4%? I'd have better luck finding a shiny...:c

EDIT2: Are you a god? I just found the triangle (and female at that!). You have blessed me, and for that you have my humble thanks.

Edited by UnderwaterPhantom

Ohhhh I did NOT see that thread at all. Dx Terribly sorry, mister. I'll be making uses of that. Thank you!

EDIT: Really? 4%? I'd have better luck finding a shiny...:c

EDIT2: Are you a god? I just found the triangle (and female at that!). You have blessed me, and for that you have my humble thanks.

Yeah, it's a great thread that sells itself short with that title. Have my blessing and go forth with your Little Ice Hat, my child.

Ok so I've done some previous research into this but it seems things might be different in the latest episode (14.1 I'm assuming.) Anyways, I'm wondering how to get a lucky egg. I checked the pickup table, and apparently you need a Pokemon level 80+ with pickup... and that's just too much at the moment (I'm at the part with the Tauros/Bouffalant on Route 1.) Is it possible that the Happiny in the Coral Ward will be holding a lucky egg? That seems to be the best bet for me at the moment... but if it's programmed not to, then I don't want to be wasting my time! Thanks for the help!

Nope, it is not possible unfortunately. Pickup is the only way to get a Lucky Egg atm.

Also, the current episode is up to 14.6.2. If you want to update up to it, which fixed alot of bugs as well as implemented some Mega Stones that are hidden, check out this thread -> 14.6 Bug Fixes.

Nope, it is not possible unfortunately. Pickup is the only way to get a Lucky Egg atm.

Also, the current episode is up to 14.6.2. If you want to update up to it, which fixed alot of bugs as well as implemented some Mega Stones that are hidden, check out this thread -> 14.6 Bug Fixes.

Dang :/ I only wanted it so I could catch up the new weak pokemon I caught after the EV training, At this point in the game, I've realized that I'm gonna need backups haha. Thanks though. Will I need to save inside a Pokecenter before the updated version switch? Some games require that. Or will things transfer over just fine?